• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Places... Familiar Faces! (770)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Juniper's Laboratory! A New Journey!

After placing in the Top 8 in the Unova League, Ash & Co. decide to return to Professor Juniper's laboratory Nuvema Town. On the way, they meet with a girl who is just starting on her journey, and decide to help After discussing with Professors Oak & Juniper, Ash decides that he should return to Kanto before decidign where to travel to next. However, soon after that, the trainer they met enters and picks her first Pokémon. To get to grips with training Pokémon, she participates in a tag battle with Ash against Iris & Cilan. However, the battle gets interrupted by Team Rocket, who have returned to Unova...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The gang walk down a path and see a crying girl kneeling on the ground near a bridge.

Team Rocket spies on them.

Ash's Muk appears.

Nonomi was attack by Galvantula at a Pokemon Center? The same one from the Joltik and Galvantula episode?

Nonomi, Snivy won't evolve into a Serperior.

And you should choose Oshawott.

Stunfisk and Emolga come out.

Tepig and Thunderbolt? No Nonomi.

At least she checked her Pokedex, I'm happy about that.

Stufisk seemed to do a good amount of damage to Pikachu and Tepig, cool.

Team Rocket cut in.

What attack did Frillish use? Mist?

Dare Da? Meowth.

It is Body Slam I think.

And was that Psychic?

Tepig uses Ember on Frillish to help out.

Bubblebeam and now Hidden Power.

Unfezant comes out and now opening them music.

Team Rocket's Pokemon are done and they go into their Meowth Balloon with Tepig in a glass case.

Time to pop the Team Rocket Balloon but they put their boosters on.

Thankfully Pikachu Electro Ball's the Balloon on Unfezant and Tepig is saved.

Cedric Juniper contacts Juniper and the others.

He mentions Reshiram and Iris remembers the Reshiram statue from the Dragon Village.

They leave on the ship and N walks down some stairs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
What is the girl afraid of? The Troll under the bridge or something?

New opening! It rocks! Same song but different variation. Also Red Genesect in the opening.

Oh hey! Professor Oak! Haven't seen you in ages. Also Muk!

This girl is really ticking me off. Seriously...

Reused animation of Snivy there!

Stunfisk and Emolga vs Pikachu and Tepig.

And the girl knows nothing about battling.

New Rocket Pokemon! Frillish and Amoonguss!

Dare da Meowth.

Finally the girl does something useful for once.

Team Rocket is blasting off! Yes!

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
OMG! this girl likes ash!

Ash's charizard confirmed, now everyone can quit it, also oak sighting

YAY musical score!!!

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Wtf only Oshawott Boldore, Charizard and Pikachu appear in the opening.

Oh and Dragonite, Axew, I don't even think Pansage appeared, it all about TP.

Not even Snivy, Pignite and Scraggy.

OH YAY MUK

Are we seriously not getting a scene with Satoshi pokemon? or did he send them to Oak?

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
The opening focuses quite a bit on Kairyu, Kibago, Mijumaru, and Pikachu fighting TP's Pokemon! Amazing. Also Gantle, Lizardon are seen fighting! Mijumaru is confirmed to fight Cheren's Haderia.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
The opening focuses quite a bit on Kairyu, Kibago, Mijumaru, and Pikachu fighting TP's Pokemon! Amazing. Also Gantle, Lizardon are seen fighting! Mijumaru is confirmed to fight Cheren's Haderia.

I was like is this going to be about Axew, Oshawott and Pikachu only but thena tleast Boldore appeared, I hope the ending is better, this migth mean the pokemon won't get much attention in this arc like I predictd(including Snivy and Pignite).

Means they could evolve and be inserted! XD

Inserted in what? they can evolve because they dont even appear is a better argument, i'll wait for the ending but the ending migth be just about Eevees.

Oh Dent used Stunfisk and Iris Emolga that was suprising, Satoshi using Pikachu is expected but the battle doesn't mean anything anyway.

I'm okay with this since I pretty much love all those Pokemon, Kibago especially needs attention.w

My problem is not them appearing, its the others not appearing.

Here comes lamerocket to interrupt the battle.

So TR is back with no explanation, they're just there.

I'm done.

If the reason you watch the anime is TR you should have droped it back in Johto.

Stupid TR music incoming and getting blown soon.

Haha Unfezant is really getting old bird treatment, is going to be used today and next week against TR.

Blue Saturday

I was like is this going to be about Axew, Oshawott and Pikachu only but thena tleast Boldore appeared, I hope the ending is better, this migth mean the pokemon won't get much attention in this arc like I predictd(including Snivy and Pignite).

I'm okay with this since I pretty much love all those Pokemon, Kibago especially needs attention.

Last edited:

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
So TR is back with no explanation, they're just there.

I'm done.

If the reason you watch the anime is TR you should have droped it back in Johto.

Stupid TR music incoming and getting blown soon.

It's not the only reason but it's the last straw now.

This episode so far is more DP than a decent number of DP episodes were.

EDIT: Frillish and Amoonguss with no explanation. And I thought Woobat and Yamask were the ones who got treated badly?

TR uses kanto motto

Oh please tell me this isn't true.

The lunatics are running the ****ing asylum.

I don't understand what you meant with that post if you mean this isa DP episode becauyse TR is here, yes its a DP, AG , Johto, wtv episode because we get plot device TR being annoying and ruining th eepisode.

I'm not disliking the episode though, even though we know what basicly happens in the episode if we see TR in it.

This episode hits every single color-by-numbers expectation that you could use to predict the plot of every single DP episode. We're back to the cookie-cutter bore.

Team Rocket is blasting off! Yes!

That's it. I'm finished.

Have fun, guys. I hope turning the anime back into a repetitive, brain-dead mess again was a price worth paying.

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
Good lord Nonomi, what a huge coward! To be honest I'd slap some sense into her.
At least she now knows what's possible via the pokedex.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
Characters that appear in the episode:
Ash
Pikachu
Unfezant
Muk!!!!!
Iris
Axew
Emolga
Cilan
Stunfisk!!!!
Jessie
Frillish
James
Amoonguss
Meowth
Oak
N (appeared in the last second)
Juniper
Nonomi
Cedric Juniper.
Tepig (Nonomi)
Reshiram
Snivy (NOT Ash)
Oshawott (NOT Ash)
Whismicott
Alomomola
Serperior (Fantasy)
Galvantula

Last edited:

Blue Saturday

I'm loving everything about this episode so far, i thought it would be bland!

TR FOREVER!
Badass actions by TR
Short but nice Double Battle with Iris' Discharge strategy
The Opening
Fun comedy!
Nonomi is entertaining!

What attack did Frillish use? Mist?

Dare Da? Meowth.

Stun Spore

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Seeing Stunfisk and Emolga is awesome. I can't believe she told Tepig to use Thunderbolt. Okay Team Rocket's combination of Mist and Stun Spore is pretty cool. Look that girl is already smarter than Ash and the rest of his previous and current friends. When a giant smoke cloud covers the area, return your pokemon. Seriously....

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
It's not the only reason but it's the last straw now.

This episode so far is more DP than a decent number of DP episodes were.

Lol that my reason to drop the anime back in Hoenn, I don't know how can it be someone reason to watch the anime unless you talk about the BW ones which you complained about the entire arc also, I just don't get what you want with them.

I don't understand what you meant with that post if you mean this isa DP episode becauyse TR is here, yes its a DP, AG , Johto, wtv episode because we get plot device TR being annoying and ruining th eepisode.

I'm not disliking the episode though, even though we know what basicly happens in the episode if we see TR in it.

Unfezant kicks their *** nice koed both their Pokemon.

This episode hits every single color-by-numbers expectation that you could use to predict the plot of every single DP episode. We're back to the cookie-cutter bore.

Yeah I edited my post with that, people didnt like the non Tr episode that were entertaining and the even the fillers that were good they prefer this ****, so if they talk crap about BW episodes now their are ****ing hypocrites(not that I ever doubted that).

THe episode wasn't that bad but yeah its the usual plot, its the same freaking episode every week, like in AG, Johto, DP(not DP only).

This wouldn't actually be that bad if it wasn't repeated all the time, this one didn't annoy me because we haven't got this since DP, I just hope its not something that happens every week(we know it happens again next week).

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
Finally they freaking blast off!!!