• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Places... Familiar Faces! (770)

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Not looking forward to the upcoming mind control arc at all... :(

Battra

And is doing your job to get paid so you have what you need a bad thing? Howw are the writters giving up, please elaborate.

The fact that they brought TR back and defaulted them to catch Pikachu which we've been getting ever since they first appeared. We finally got some originality with them come the start of Unova, but that didn't last long as apparent by this episode.

UnovaCastaway

The episode started lousy with Nanette's fear of a very sturdy brick bridge with walls, but ended awesome with N finally showing up!

Ash being a helpful mentor figure? Who knew.

Someone on Bulbagarden told me that this was the first episode with Zagnit and Zoppi together. Interesting how both of Oak's English VAs were in this one.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
The episode started lousy with Nanette's fear of a very sturdy brick bridge with walls, but ended awesome with N finally showing up!

Ash being a helpful mentor figure? Who knew.

Someone on Bulbagarden told me that this was the first episode with Zagnit and Zoppi together. Interesting how both of Oak's English VAs were in this one.

Wonder why Zagnit did not voice Oak. When Ted returned he got Giovanni back.

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
Wonder why Zagnit did not voice Oak. When Ted returned he got Giovanni back.

Jimmy's still working for TPCI thus professor oak is still his role in TPCI.

Craig blair I believe left near the end of Sinnoh thus having a few of his roles replaced. Giovanni wasn't the only one which makes me suspect he left. Though someone can correct me if he's done anything new that i haven't heard of.

Last edited:

SprSncConzor

I must admit, I'm just happy that the original motto is back! :3

Would have been better with the Kanto music though and if James didn't fluff his line!!!

Seriously, I'm glad they're rhyming (and using alliteration) again. I thought some of the other mottoes sounded a bit flat without rhymes- more like just a bunch of words tacked together!

Last edited:

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I must admit, I'm just happy that the original motto is back! :3

Would have been better with the Kanto music though and if James didn't fluff his line!!!

Seriously, I'm glad they're rhyming (and using alliteration) again. I thought some of the other mottoes sounded a bit flat without rhymes- more like just a bunch of words tacked together!

Let's just hope the English writers fix that in the next episodes to come.

Also, did anyone else notice that the twinkle light animation was revamped, too? When Team Rocket were blasting off. Oh yeah, and they didn't even blurt that out this time.

halloweenghost

awesome episode. TR is back with the old motto which i did not expect. and operation capture pikachu is back

i LOVED seeing Stunfisk getting hit with an electric attack.. he looked so happy LOL

and N... I knew he was gonna be at the end.. but I still got chills watching him come down thesteps.. cannot wait till next week I wanna hear his voice!

ChampionRed

What annoyed me about this episode is that they could of introduced Hugh who had a important role in Black and White 2 Team plasma, but no they get some random unimportant girl who will never been seen again after this episode or filler season is over. =_= *Sigh* I quit.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Oh god that girl was annoying. -_- The one scene I liked with her was when she told tepig to use thunderbolt, and it freaked out. LOL, reminds me of May back in early season six. :D Nice to see Cilan show his expertise again in figuring out the best pokemon for the girl.

And of course, I loved seeing Team Rocket again. :D Nice blend of the 1.0 (Kanto-Hoenn) motto with the 4.0 (Unova) seriousness. I was disappointed that amoongus is the first James grass pokemon without a gag, though. A James grass pokemon without a gag is like Kraft macaroni without the cheese, you know?

8/10

NPT

Just a member
This was a pretty good episode, It was nice to see Ash's Muk again.

Nanette was really funny and her fantasies were hilarious, It was nice of Ash to help her cross the bridge. The tag battle was fun to watch, it's funny when Nanette told her Tepig to use thunderbolt. xD

Team Rocket used their old motto and blasted off, but I'm glad they still had their serious personality. I liked the Rival Destinies instrumental that was played when Pikachu and Unfeazent were chasing chasing after Team Rocket's Balloon. N's appearance at the end was cool.

MUSIC KEPT: (5)
  • BW Title Card Theme 2
  • The music they plays during the tag battle
  • The music when Nanette remembers Ash's advice
  • Team Rocket's Sinnoh Motto
  • Unity Tower

Last edited:

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Woah, seeing TR give their Pokemon away like that was surprising. I know their jobs were on the line, but it still seemed awfully cold of them.

Benny™

Best Wishes Do Come True Under The Sun & Moon
The highlights of this episode for me are Nanette's fantasies and N's appearance. I wanted to see Nanette again.

I guess in this saga, when TR has no plan on a really large scale they resort to just catching Pikachu to cure their boredom.

Oh right, this is the point in the show when N appears. I've never actually seen any of these episodes (At least, I can't remember seeing any...?), but I just knew of this point in the BW saga.

JudySpell

Banned
I luv Professor Juniper so I was happy to see her again even though I didn't like the beginner trainer or seeing the TRio again. 7/10