• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New player about to purchase game..

PokeMaster_1912

Hi new player here..I saw that there was an event that offered up Ash’s whole team for free if you just put in a code. Are new players able to acquire them still? It would seem a little unfair to only offer it for a short period of time but everything I see online seems to indicate it was a limited thing

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Sadly it was a limited event. Yea I'm not a fan of limited events for what it's worth either. Not practical.

I'm decently sure that you might be able to trade for one. Not 100 percent on it tho.

The game is well worth getting and so is the DLC. Been getting hours and hours out of it. Doing plenty of shiny hunting and the like.

Last edited: