• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Plot - Old Lot! (450)

Fiangard

Maybe he remembers someone that ate his sushi, octopus, whatever it is >_>, then put May's head onto her through imagination...wait..does May have a mom @.@ It could be her mom maybe if she has one.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Fiangard said:
Maybe he remembers someone that ate his sushi, octopus, whatever it is >_>, then put May's head onto her through imagination...wait..does May have a mom @.@ It could be her mom maybe if she has one.

Yes, May's mother has been in several episodes in the series.

If you think Harley is the same age as her parents...I'm thinking no.

JazzJazz

CyberCubed said:

Of course not, he's clearly in his late teens or early twenties at best...

Fizban

Propaniacs
Caroline and Norman aren't exactly ancient. I'm not going to suggest teenage pregnancy, but I wouldn't place either over the age of 35.

Then it dawned on me that 35 in most anime/manga is totally ancient. That's llike ten times older than the main character usually is!

I kind of wish Harley had lent Jessie his Octillery. It is the only pokemon of his that hasn't done an appeal, and I would like to see how they'd pull one off with the weird movepool it has.

Faerie

MONS
CyberCubed said:
Yes, totally. Haarii is probably about...what, sixteen, seventeen? He's probably not more than six years older than Haruka (whatever you say, she's NOT ten), although he is pretty tall. But as I mentioned earlier, there are some really tall people out there. I know fifth graders over five feet tall. Yup.

And he doesn't act like he's an adult. Young adult, sure, but not Haruka's parent's age. He doesn't act like he's any age, actually...>__>;

dark trainer

he hates her because of that lol what a sad person but i though he was about brocks age but she doesnt look or act ten but she is and harleys about 6 foot and people in pokemoon dont age that fast but if watch the simpsons you know cartoons dont age

Pokemonger49777

IT'S ASHER JESUS!!!
Oh, god. Are Team Rocket or Harley ever gonna give up? It's like watching a Magikarp trying to hump a doorknob :p

eonteam123456

Codenumber 242
Did U See Combuskens Fire Spin?!

Rizadon

Pitch Black Soul
it figures harley hates her, I'd be mad too if some one ate my octopus!

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was pretty good. Harley was really obnoxious in the beginning. Not really impressive, but at least it was good to see Cut in the anime. It was awesome to see the truth behind May messing up in the beginning.

I could have sworn when May looked up when the fire spin was going up, that she said "What the hell?" xD I know she didn't, but it really sounded like she did.

But anyways, this was a very great episode. Of course Harley made me laugh, especially at the beginning with May. "I love you too, sweetie." xD He was awesome.

The rest of the episode was good too, but especially the parts Harley.

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
Love <3

Much character interaction made this one of the better contest episodes, if not THE best so far.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
"If it isn't May and her little boy-toys!"
"I love you too, sweetie!"
"The stinky little stink stole my snackie!"
"Hold onto your dress!"
"My pretty webs are flaming!"
"You losers are so laughably lame you let that other loser win!"

Ya know, if there's any episodes that the dub actually improves upon, it's the Harley ones.

raticatelover

7th Shichibukai
I could have sworn when May looked up when the fire spin was going up, that she said "What the hell?" xD I know she didn't, but it really sounded like she did.
QFT i totally thought she said that as well.

Drew's line at the end was hilarious.
"Guess it had to be done." Drew sounded like he was saying how the writers had to add her to the top 8.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
just finished it on CN...D-I-S-U-R-B-E-D by th part with young Harley is that historically acurate or did Harley make that up to get appeal from TR??? I liked the Script though better than other alot better I like harleys character hope he goes against Hikari in D/P doubt it will happen tho
A) If you look back at this thread, it's presumably a story considering how May was first met by Harley on a boat. However, it could very well be a look-alike.
B) Harley's in Johto. No way he'll go up against Hikari.

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
This was a decent eppy.

Reign G

Roggen and Rolan
It was a;right, but I've neer been one for Harley. But, did anyone else notice when Combusken's Fire Spin was going up the Web, May said "What the Hell?" Tsk, tsk, PUSA. Children watch this show.