• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New PMD Animation?

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
With a remake Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team coming to Switch, ya think we'll get a new PMD special or short to go with it?

Granted, Rescue Team HAD a special back in the day, but I have to wonder if they'd make at least a short with Mega Evolution and/or just have new animation...

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Unlikely. Gates had that animated trailer but Super got nothing.

I personally think a PMD anime would work quite well. If anything as a web series of shorts.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I do think that the nostalgia factor could influence them to create a brand-new PMD special, although frankly I'd only want one if it's a direct sequel to the first PMD special and not just a rebooted version.

Ubermuk

Sticky & Sweet
Unlikely. Gates had that animated trailer but Super got nothing.

I personally think a PMD anime would work quite well. If anything as a web series of shorts.

Are the Mystery Dungeon games popular enough to have a whole mini series based on them? I always thought that they were good games but that they peaked with Time/Darkness/Sky and never recovered their novelty value afterwards.

I won't mind if the remakes of Red and Blue rescue team get a special but that's the best I could see happening...