• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokémon Captures Confirmed?

freakin_chicken

It's not even CONFIRMED

how come it's not confirmed? there are some pictures up there that actually show buizel on dawn's team

ShadowDragon16

How is it not confirmed, that coro scan sure basicly hits the nail on the head. But if Dawn does get the otter, the I picture Ash catching a Spiritomb in a few episode after the movie.

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
How is it not confirmed, that coro scan sure basicly hits the nail on the head. But if Dawn does get the otter, the I picture Ash catching a Spiritomb in a few episode after the movie.

Your using some GREAT logic there.

Plus, May had 3 Normal types. I don't see how Dawn can't get 2 Water types.

redrunner89

Serebii War Leader
D/P is getting better and better. No one expected Dawn to get two Pokemon of the same type. But I think the chance of Ash and Dawn trading Aipom and Buizel is very high.

okay r u seriously thinking that there will be a trade among companons, cuz if u r, that would be the dumbest thing possible. There has never been a trade between Ash and one of the people that is with him. Come to think of it Ash barely trades anyways.

So Dawn DOES get Buizel. This means Ash could get something better! Gastrodon, or Bibarel, or Phione...

Like someone already said Ashe will not Phione because its a legdenary.

and another thing will u people stop complaining about Dawn getting a Buizel if that is what the writers wanted then deal with it and stop whining about.

Jack Pheonix

Honestly. So Dawn catches another water type. Its not the end of the world and if it is the end of the world for you. That is sad.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
....when that was shown, most people though it was Ash's so....that picture didn't confirm much, since it seems now Hikari may get it. I'm just saying it's not confirmed, but extremely likely.

picture isn't even showing, but I know what you're talking about.

EDIT: Now that I saw it, I haven't seen that before.

So, I guess it is pretty much confirmed. Oh well. Not the end of the world.

Last edited:

redrunner89

Serebii War Leader
....when that was shown, most people though it was Ash's so....that picture didn't confirm much, since it seems now Hikari may get it. I'm just saying it's not confirmed, but extremely likely.

picture isn't even showing, but I know what you're talking about.

i've clicked that link and it works, and it is comfirmed, so u might want to accept the fact Dawn gets two water type. Hey what to you know she is turning into a misty, what a surpise

freakin_chicken

Hey what to you know she is turning into a misty, what a surpise

i don't think she'll turn into a misty. she just gets two water pokemon, that's it. misty kinda must have only water pokemon because she is a water type gym leader and dawn it's a coordinator, maybe she just likes water pokemon.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Pachamo is covered by Darkrai's ickle 'stats window' Koji. But apparantly two people beat me to saying that. Though on the plus side, I coined the nickname of 'Pachamo'.

I laughed at Muku's pose. He's all 'Look at me world. I'm Muku.BIRD, and proud of it too!'. It's the mark of a classic character you know.

Also, the positioning of Buoysel's head suggests that it's not even looking at the same thing as Mimi, Pochama and Hikari. You go Buoysel - You ain't no conformist.

freakin_chicken

well... now that ash and dawn have the same number of pokemon i think ash'll capture a pokemon shortly after where the movie ends. or evolve one of his pokemon.
i really thought buizel should be ash's but since it's dawn's i would like to watch totodile back (especially if there's a johto battler frontier). or he could just get a ice pokemon because in my opinion this generation water pokemon are crappy... except for the otter.

Dawn getting Buizel confirmed...I'm definitely ok with it. Just shows that Ash now has two more spots to get new types instead of water and fire pokemon. (Um...Lucario and Froslass for him maybe??).

Well, Buizel is with Dawn and Happiny is with Brock! Definitely something to look forward to!

ShadowDragon16

True, I personally think since this happen, it might be possible for Ash to get a Chimchar. Be his last capture will be a pokemon he hasn't caught before. Like Spiritomb for being a ghost type. Ash hasn't captured a ghost-type yet.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Ash doesn't have the following type of Pokemon presently,

Rock, Steel, Dark, Ghost, Psychic, Dragon

So, it is possible that he gets one of the above type Pokemon. And if it is true that Dawn is getting Buizel then it is possible that Ash might catch a Shellos because other than Buizel, Shellos is the only possible water type for him but it is possible that he might get a Mantyke though but it doesn't suit the kind of water types he had till now.

As for getting a Chimchar, i don't think Ash would capture one. The only way he could get it would be if Paul releases his one.

The other possible Pokemon for Ash could be a Dragon type as they can learn Fire types moves very easily than any other type of Pokemon except for a Poison type which i don't think he will catch one this generation, but if he catches one it will probabiliy be Oaked.

Dax

Legend
I laughed at Muku's pose. He's all 'Look at me world. I'm Muku.BIRD, and proud of it too!'. It's the mark of a classic character you know.

BEST.POSE.EVER.!!!

Well, now that is confirmed I guess Ash will have a Shellos. This is becoming a SAD world!

Last edited:

Cor

um, and stuff
The other possible Pokemon for Ash could be a Dragon type as they can learn Fire types moves very easily than any other type of Pokemon except for a Poison type which i don't think he will catch one this generation, but if he catches one it will probabiliy be Oaked.
You froget that Lucario is a considered a strong candidate. Plus it can learn Blaze Kick

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Gastrodon is pretty bad-arse though.

He's so cool, RS was too hot for him and Shellos.

And, he comes in two varieties!

Pretty Pink for the ladies, and Bulky Blue for the men.