• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokémon Captures Confirmed?

Dax

Legend
Gastrodon is pretty bad-arse though.

He's so cool, RS was too hot for him and Shellos.

And, he comes in two varieties!

Pretty Pink for the ladies, and Bulky Blue for the men.

It would be so funny if Ash gets the pink one. Maybe he's not getting a water type. It's time to change but I doubt that.

Dawn stole it!:(

Maestro Kinético

What did they do???? Buizel was made for Ash, typical water Pokemon that walks and even can fly. Giving it to Hikari is the worst thing they have done, she already has a water type.

Hating the anime more than usual.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

...Or, not so much. Should've expected it instead of naively hoping for a turn of events. But gosh darn it, Buizel's just a Pokémon that has Ash's name written all over it XP

Oh well. Either way he's going to have the better team in the end, so I'll just wait out for whatever he gets next. Anything but whatever-Magmar's-evo-is-called and I'll be fine.

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
No Otter for Ash then! Shocker!

Oh well bring on the water plse using Land shark then!
I think Ash can handle it or at least hav development in him learning how to control the power of the dragon.

Maybe he will trade Aipom for the otter!

ShadowDragon16

In say this is a huge mistake, its very odd. Dawn got three new pokemon, Brock got 1 new Pokemon, and Ash ZIP. DAMN YOU WRITERS, DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Big Freaking Deal.

It's one Pokemon, and the writers chose to go the unexpected route.

Get over it.

Honestly, talk about overreacting.

Last edited:
In say this is a huge mistake, its very odd. Dawn got three new pokemon, Brock got 1 new Pokemon, and Ash ZIP. DAMN YOU WRITERS, DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This means that Ash will get two new types instead of the old fire and water. I know it may seem weird but it's for the best.

Also, Ash got three new pokemon as well-

Turtwig = 1
Starly = 2 --> Staravia = 3

Aipom will evolve as well so count that as a soon to be 4.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
And people are even saying "it's a typical water Pokemon that Ash should get", meaning the writers went for the unexpected route, you know, which they usually don't and everyone whines about.

I'm happy about this. Let's Ash get something more interesting.

^ Agreed.

About time we get to see some new pokemon types to be in Ash's team. (Again, hopes for Lucario and Froslass)

De HotShot Mon

Smack Down time

I am with you there, but there is still hope for Ash in this situation, like he could get a non-water type that can learn a water attack like Water Pulse (Someone like Lucario and Hippowdon).

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Im kinda glad that Ash is not getting bouysel because there is a better chance he can get a lucario.

dman_dustin

I can understand Dawn getting another Pokemon, but why Buizel? If dawn wants to be a great coordinator she should have some variety, Just looking at the poster, its obvious that Ash is the better trainer. Water, Water, Normal, electric VS. Flying, normal, grass, electric

I guess Aipom ruined the chance for Ash to catch another pokemon, I hope Ash catches some pokemon soon, I'd hate to see a repeat with what happened with Snorunt

Dax

Legend
I can understand Dawn getting another Pokemon, but why Buizel? If dawn wants to be a great coordinator she should have some variety, Just looking at the poster, its obvious that Ash is the better trainer. Water, Water, Normal, electric VS. Flying, normal, grass, electric

I guess Aipom ruined the chance for Ash to catch another pokemon, I hope Ash catches some pokemon soon, I'd hate to see a repeat with what happened with Snorunt
First of all a good trainer is not based in the variety of pokemon types that he has. You can't say that Ash is a better trainer by looking at a picture and you can't say that Dawn is a better trainer by looking at a picture. Pokemon Types are usually not important in the anime.

How in the world is Aipom guilty of Ash not getting Buizel or other pokemon? It's not that she's impeding Ash from getting another pokemon. I don't see the logic.

ShadowDragon16

First of all a good trainer is not based in the variety of pokemon types that he has. You can't say that Ash is a better trainer by looking at a picture and you can't say that Dawn is a better trainer by looking at a picture. Pokemon Types are usually not important in the anime.

How in the world is Aipom guilty of Ash not getting Buizel or other pokemon? It's not that she's impeding Ash from getting another pokemon. I don't see the logic.

I bet it has something to do with the fact if Aipom never came along to sinnoh, Ash would only have 3 pokemon then when Dawn captured Pachirisu, they could have to give Ash Buizel due to the fact that Ash is Always equal or have more Pokemon then the female protagonist.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
'Gangsta Buoysel, ghetto de daijoubu!'
Haha. I R Funny.

Bah. I'm just a little annoyed that we'll never see Ash command a Flowsel in a league match. Honestly, how awesome would it have been to watch that thing tear around a water field like a living torpedo? Very awesome, that's how awesome.
I guess it still has the same chances of evolving/providing a decent battle as part of the ski-capped one's team...buuuut, it'd been nice to see Ash with a fully evolve water pokémon that he'd assumedly use on a regular basis.

Though looking on the bright side, this increases the chances of Ash getto daze-ing a Dainose. Or Hippotas. Or some other comical pokémon that everyone should love.