• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokémon Discussion/Speculation Thread

New Pokémon Discussion/Speculation Thread

In this thread you may discuss the new Pokemon revealed for the new games.

****THIS IS NOT AN IDEAS THREAD OR "I HOPE THEY HAVE THIS KIND OF POKEMON" THREAD****

Discuss and speculate on confirmed Pokemon ONLY.

Revealed Pokemon:

• Pokemon "Z" is Zoroark, a Dark type Pokemon. Zoroark evolves from Zorua

big-big.jpg

big2.jpg

Last edited:

Godric

Petrew Petrew
Introducing "Z"

untitled.png

I got you covered Shining Mew :)

Last edited:
Thank you very much! :)

Nintenfreak

Boulder Trainer
[Also, no violating the Sdfghjklsdfgjkldfghjkl Rule]

This guy looks interesting. I'm reminded of Lucario, and some kind of anime guy with really long bushy hair for no reason. I wonder if this will be another evolved Pokemon that isn't legendary, too?

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
From the look of it I think it typing would be either
Dark/Ice- Arctic Wolf Pokemon
Dark/Fire- Demon Pokemon
Dark/Fighting- Werewolf Pokemon
Dark/Ground- Wolf Pokemon

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I am thinking it is a Dark pokemon, maybe a werewolf pokemon.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
It's a tie-in with The Wolfman, in theatres soon. :p

I wouldn't like it if the first 5th gen Pokemon was a pre-evolution/evolution, but it happened with the fourth gen (Munchlax).

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
i think its psychic typed to be honest

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Arceus = "God" Pokemon
New 5th Gen Pokemon = Demon/Devil Pokemon?

Nah I'm just kidding but it does look Lucarioish like lots of people say.

You know, there may be some truth to that. Maybe it is Chaos itself.

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
Judging by it's appearance, I think that it would be either Grass/Bug or Poison/Bug, because I find it looks slightly insect like IMO.

Electric

I think it's a Dark/Ghost type because the name of the movie is Phantom Champion Z and the "Phantom" part of it probably refers to a dark natured Pokemon which is commonly associated with Dark and Ghost Pokemon in society. Ghosts are basically phantoms.

koolhk

A fresh new start^_^
I'm thinking it will be the "Lucario Esque" Pokemon of Generation Five, meaning it's powerful but I don't think it's Legendary.

I think it's types will be:
1.Psychic/Fighting,
2.Dark/Fighting,
3.Normal/Fighting.

It somewhat looks like a Fighting type but at the same time it dosen't really look like a Ghost Type?

Godric

Petrew Petrew
Arceus = "God" Pokemon
New 5th Gen Pokemon = Demon/Devil Pokemon?

Nah I'm just kidding but it does look Lucarioish like lots of people say.

Parents will ban Pokemon in the US if that were the case, so let's hope it's not a Devil pokemon.

Cerex

I'm inclined to go with the a werewolf like Pokemon too. Which would imply it being a Dark type. A dark fighting type would awesome typing to have too.

I get the Lucario impression too.

This should be an interesting new installment since it is breaking from so many of the conventional ways of doing things, such timing and console.

I wonder what this will mean for console games like Battle Revolution. Hopefully they will get on top of things and make a better 3D one.

Cackles

It could be an alternate evolution for Riolu. Since Riolu evolves into Lucario during the day, but it would evolve into this thing at night?