• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokémon Discussion/Speculation Thread

Cerex

The new Pokemon that was revealed is just adorable. It looks like a combination of Mightyena and Lucario. Being a pure dark type is a bit of a let down, but if it looks like it will be fast and if its possible have Psycho Cut/Zen Headbut to compensate it will be a good addition.

Hopefully we will finally get a Dark Gym and another Dark elite four member.

This being such an unconventional release I hope the developers mess with the formula a lot and provide something a bit different, for example not having the same plot in all games--after all after evil team in D/P tried to create a universe can you really go any further than that.

Pathfinder

No Angel
In this thread you may discuss the new Pokemon revealed for the new games.

****THIS IS NOT AN IDEAS THREAD OR "I HOPE THEY HAVE THIS KIND OF POKEMON" THREAD****

Discuss and speculate on confirmed Pokemon ONLY.

Revealed Pokemon:

• Pokemon "Z" is Zoroark, a Dark type Pokemon. Zoroark evolves from Zorua

big-big.jpg

big2.jpg

Now Kindly keep your discussions in this thread about CONFIRMED INFO ONLY Please. The Admins will create more threads at some point I'm sure until then be patient and stop spamming.

Last edited:
The new Pokemon that was revealed is just adorable. It looks like a combination of Mightyena and Lucario. Being a pure dark type is a bit of a let down, but if it looks like it will be fast and if its possible have Psycho Cut/Zen Headbut to compensate it will be a good addition.

Hopefully we will finally get a Dark Gym and another Dark elite four member.

This being such an unconventional release I hope the developers mess with the formula a lot and provide something a bit different, for example not having the same plot in all games--after all after evil team in D/P tried to create a universe can you really go any further than that.

What if this Pokemon has transform. I mean if it has shape shifting properties then it can have transform.

I hope it is the evil Ash in the movie. That way it won't be much big of a deal. Show us Ho-Oh for once.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Uh,is Zorua the name Corocoro romanized? The japanese name reads Zoroa but everybody seems to call it Zorua?

Think of it this way, Banette's Japanese name is ジュペッタ, but it's officially trademarked spelling is "Juppeta" ... the same applies here lol... it's just how they do it :(

Mawile412

Problem
deleting my posts.... >_>

anyway.... i wonder how we'll get these new pokemon? in the wild or via egg like riolu?

D

Deleted member 133172

I think you will just get them in the wild to be honest, but tnot the second one that must be from evolution

Jigglypuff5000

Since the mods are being a bunch of spoilsports...

I wonder if the 'Evil Fox Pokemon' classification might mean we finally get our first truly evil pokemon [i.e. one that a certain trainer can't just befriend in the animé movie...].

Even Darkrai wasn't made to be evil really.

Umm, yeah... not much you can keep on saying about these two with what information we've got!

Last edited:
Yeah, I think that people are just really exited that a fifth gen Pokémon has finally been revealed especially after it seemed like there might not be a fifth generation for a while because that Pokémon is sincerly one of the ugliest Pokémon I have seen, like right up there with Tentacruel and Cradily. Lucario was a way cooler Pokémon for when it heralded in the fourth gen by staring in a Pokémon movie.

|1| There was going to be a 5th Gen, and there will be more after this one.

|2| I really don't see how this Pokemon is Ugly, personally, I think it looks better then Lucario. So, yeah.

D

Deleted member 133172

They will probably be used by the bad team a lot possibkly owned by a leader

Chilias

Emerging Trainer
If only the new games will be more like the manga's TwT But that can't do... always 6+ rate.. It sucks xD

Zoroark could be owned by an evil gym leader like giovanni with mewtwo... But this time a little less challenging ;P

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard

|2| I really don't see how this Pokemon is Ugly, personally, I think it looks better then Lucario. So, yeah.

I agree with you, i think this new Pokemon looks tens times better then Lucario, it's just an overall better design.

Chilias

Emerging Trainer
I agree with you, i think this new Pokemon looks tens times better then Lucario, it's just an overall better design.

I really like both you know why? Because these two cannot be compared ;)

Lucario is really a fighting pokemon, and he looks that way

Zoroark is really a dark illusionary pokemon and he really looks that way^^

So both of them are really cool to have on your team ;)

Riolucario

Pokémon Collector
What would be really cool, and a change from the norm, would be if this Pokémon hatched from an egg that was found in the middle of a route heading to a city halfway through the game. You could have a choice of two routes to get to the next city and if you choose the harder / more sinister route you find this egg :D

Route choices have been done before so don't say this isn't possible :p
See the Bike Route in Kanto or the route with the big house and garden in Sinnoh.
(Though I always go down every route because I don't like to miss Pokémon battles with Trainers T.T)

captainstupid91

a.k.a. psp91

No one knew there was going to be a 5th Gen until the hints started popping up. It's kind of hard to fathom how you can top the creator of all pokemon/universe. And you can't say that there will be more generations after this one. You don't have proof.

I like everything about Z minus its face. I prefer Lucario's face over Z's, but Z's body over Lucario's.