• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokémon Discussion/Speculation Thread

Bulldogs

Banned
Standalone does seem way more likely

zapper22001

Join BLD
It doesn't look Dragon-like to me.

talala

theres 5 possibilities here...

1. mighyena evo
2. lucario evo
3. ninetales evo
4. legendary
5. 5th gen pokemon equal to lucarios status

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
I dont think this pokemon has anything to do with Lucario but if it does it is probably a split evo for Riolu because I cant see Lucario evolving.

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
5. 5th gen pokemon equal to lucarios status

I think that this is most likely.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Sort of looks like a Werehog to me. I'm guessing its obviously a Dark type, but I don't see it having a secondary one.

Anyways, high fives all around for our first Gen V Pokemon.

zapper22001

Join BLD
I'm going to have to agree with Bulldogs and Gingbino on this. Probably a stand alone pokemon(legendary) due to the fact that it was the first pokemon shown for Gen 5.

Godric

Petrew Petrew
I'm willing to put money against that. Think about it. Kids not old enough for 6th grade play Call of Duty and Gears of War. If they think its ok for their kids to play against and with people who are profane and in games that are violent and bloody, I don't think a devil pokemon will make much of a difference. Except for those who are quite religious.

Did you forget that Call of Duty and Gears of War are rated M for Mature? Pokemon is rated E. Having a "Devil" Pokemon is bound to get some overly religious parent riled up.

Bulldogs

Banned
No one pays attention to ratings. Also, Mightyena sounds like one of the few possibilities if it happens to be an evo

Cobalt_Latios

This would be awesome!

Yea, the legs seem to translate into strength or something. Though claws make me think Sandslash evo might work like Rhyperior or something.
Once again, I think I like this idea.

Basically, I'll be going with any "other" ideas until the 21st.

So far:

- reptilian
- mythological base
- Sandslash evo.

C_L

EvTrainer34

Building My HG Team
it could be the evo of Ninetales...

pokemonmasterhustler

Pokemon Master
either it's a standalone or evo of a pre-existing poke or a new one...

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
Reminds me of Lucario, too, but I've also reckoned it might be an evolution of Sableye.

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
Did you forget that Call of Duty and Gears of War are rated M for Mature? Pokemon is rated E. Having a "Devil" Pokemon is bound to get some overly religious parent riled up.

Well then those parents shouldn't play the games.

It could probably be either one of these pokes evolutions;
Lucario
Zangoose
Arcanine

Or it could be a completely brand new Pokemon. Do we have a Dark/Fighting type yet? Or perhaps Dark/Steel?

Hang on a moment. I"m seeing something here along the silhouette.

Arceus = "God" Pokemon
New 5th Gen Pokemon = Demon/Devil Pokemon?

Nah I'm just kidding but it does look Lucarioish like lots of people say.

you might be on to somethin here, i mean theres alot of speculation tht pokemon is inter-twining with religion and things like tht

i think its an evo of mightyena

Bulldogs

Banned
Lucario seems like one of the elast likely to me. Let's hope it's a carnivine evo if an evo at all.

I'm glad that, being the first pokemon introduced, it's not a cute/petite pokemon. I feel this pokemon may become one of my favorites.

I'm still going with the Wendigo/Mightyena Evo ideas though.