• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokémon Discussion/Speculation Thread

Nidoprince

Looks to me like a Carnivine evo. Don't know why, it just does. I don't think it'll be a Legendary though, because the Legendary movies don't appear til when it actually happens.

SHINY CATCHER

Epic Snake is Epic!
It looks like a dark type maybe number 666(or 616)

Bulldogs

Banned
I think it looks like a worgen lol. I think it will be a Heatran evo.

Cerex

It could be an alternate evolution for Riolu. Since Riolu evolves into Lucario during the day, but it would evolve into this thing at night?
Except the Riolu family has already starred in a movie with Lucario. Having its alternative form also be the star in a movie would seem a bit over done for one kind of pokemon, and not even a Legendary one.

zapper22001

Join BLD
It looks like a Sandslash evo to me.

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
maybe it is a counterpart to celebi?

Steelia

forever.
Hmm.
Doesn't appear "demonic" enough in stature to be a rival of Arceus... but... never judge a book by its cover, especially when it's a silhouette!

I get some good Legendary vibes from this Z, something Lucario really never gave off to begin with. I hope that's what he is, and if so, I hope he ends up being a proper mascot. I'd rather not see the fanbase any more divided than it is thanks to that auraholic dog......
But if he's not a legend, I'll lose whatever faith I have in GAME FREAK for their choices in mascots.

In any case... I expect this Generation as a whole to be the "original" Generation.
Gen 1 was all original (surprise, surprise); Gen 2 consisted mainly of evos; Gen 3 was almost entirely original; Gen 4 consisted somewhat mainly of evos. Gen 5? Originals. Hopefully. A few ties to the 1st and 2nd Gens wouldn't hurt, either.

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
A Ninetales/Mightyena evo possibly?

It looks Psychic-ish to me.
So if it's a Ninetales evo = Fire/Psychic
However, if it's Mightyena, they could introduce a new type combo = Dark/Psychic.

Its still kinda early to tell, though. So I say we wait until we jump to conclusions.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
im thinking a pure dark type/dark fighting/dark ghost/dark water type pokemon that is an evoloution of absol, branch of riolu(evolving at night),or mighteyena evo

From the look of it I think it typing would be either
Dark/Ice- Arctic Wolf Pokemon
Dark/Fire- Demon Pokemon
Dark/Fighting- Werewolf Pokemon
Dark/Ground- Wolf Pokemon

someone also said it could be a nine tails evoloution with a psychic/fire typing (kitsunes have illusion powers)

Olympichero191

Embraced by Hatred..
My advice is to settle down and wait for more information everyone.

Or. Y'know. Don't.

Yeah, you know that's not going to happen. Until CoroCoro comes out or on Feb. 21st everyone is going to be saying the same thing, "It's a Lucario evo!" And but in between every 75 of those posts, there'll be one or two actually thought out posts.

I'm just waiting for it to be revealed so we can start the "it's a Legendary pokemon" conversations and then have it turn into the Riolu/Lucario conversation that had people saying it's baby stage made it the first Legendary to evolve. That's always fun to sit through, right?

Let's face it though. It's not going to be a Legendary. It's probably going to have a pre-evolved form or two considering the fact that from the silhouette it looks like a 2nd stage Pokemon (especially for a regular Pokemon).

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
Whatever it is, it looks quite cool.

pokemonmasterhustler

Pokemon Master
I keep seeing it as a possible evoloution for lucario. Possible sage styled? It looks like a fighting type though, it's just the stance.