• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokémon Discussion/Speculation Thread

It looks kinda like a horrible hybrid of Mighteyena and Latios. I'm gonna go with a Mighteyea evolution.

SmoG878

i'm not dead...srsly
it looks like a new eeveelution to me. It has a fluffy tail-thing. But then again, it has an arm which looks like latios. and it has a head like floatzel...oh lawd...they better not be fusing pokemon in 5th gen...

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
An evolution of Carnivine would be cool.

He is one of my favs.

Wolverine

The one and only!
I don't know about this thing. It's so top-heavy, you wonder why it doesn't fall over.

Anyway, being "Z" I doubt it's the evo of anything. I'm hoping they go 3rd Gen on us, with a fresh new batch of Pokemon and few evos, pre-evos, etc. 4th Gen had more than enough.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
well we lost the slots because of a german woman whos son got addicted to gambling by playing pokemon in the game corner, who knows what havoc they could cause?

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Did you forget that Call of Duty and Gears of War are rated M for Mature? Pokemon is rated E. Having a "Devil" Pokemon is bound to get some overly religious parent riled up.
And we all know the trouble complainers can give, like with Pokemon. Heck it's censored enough already with hgss slots. >_>

But then again Arceus didn't get much attention at all...

Anyways personally I'm inclined to think this new Pokemon is a new Pokemon. I can see the similarities to Lucario but I'm iffy on whether it'd be related to it or not. Either way I also doubt it's a devil Pokemon, personally. XD

We'll find out in two weeks for sure, but probably a week (or less if it leaks) in Coro Coro magazine, whee. Maybe then we'd get more info about this new game as well, and whether it is a 5th gen game or not? Whee, waiting.

V Faction

www.faction.com
Nothing says it has to be an evolution related to ANY older Pokemon fellas. Don't be quick to jump on that bandwagon!

it looks like a new eeveelution to me. It has a fluffy tail-thing. But then again, it has an arm which looks like latios. and it has a head like floatzel...oh lawd...they better not be fusing pokemon in 5th gen...

I hope you brought enough crack for the rest of the class.

Bulldogs

Banned
Top heavy eh? Maybe a Jynx evo

Blueysicle

Master Procratinator
My first thought when I saw it was also Lucario, but that doesn't mean they're related. I'm willing to guess that it's a standalone or legendary Pokemon since it has a major role in the movie. But then again, so did Lucario and it's an evolved Pokemon. There's too little information to make any real solid guesses at this point. Although looking at it, I'm getting a very Fighting-type vibe from it.

Sandslash evo is another good one imo, tht would be sweet

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
The chances that a movie will heavily feature the evo of an already used pokemon are low.

supersarepi

So.. these are the possibilities:

1.Lucario evo
2.Riolu split evo
3.Sandslash evo
4.Ninetales evo
5.Unrelated 5th gen non-legendary
6.5th gen non-legendary
7.Mightyena evo

Have I forgotten any? Im going with 4.

Steelia

forever.
I don't think anyone's brought this up yet on Z, but what do you all think Z's colors will be?

For some reason, I could easily see it being a blend of dull blue and a light silver/grey... specifically the "mane". With perhaps some black and white added in for marking-decor.
If not, something totally out of the blue, like a fire-red and yellow.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
I think it's one of the typings out of this:

If not a new type:
Ground/Ice
Fire/Ice
Ice/Fighting
Fire/Fighting
Fighting
Dark
Dark/Fire
Dark/Fighting
Ghost/Fighting
Normal/Dark

If a new type appears:

Shadow/Fire
Shadow/Ice
Shadow/Fighting
Shadow/Dark

EDIT: The color thing is VERY clever... possibly Dark Red, Red, or Brown.

Last edited:

Bulldogs

Banned
I agree with ging here. just doesn't seem likely

pokemonmasterhustler

Pokemon Master
I can't wait until corocoro for some straight facts. But seriously that stance must show it's a fighting type and some what close to lucario's pose so they must be connected.