• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokémon Discussion/Speculation Thread

No. 1 Machop Fan

maybe it is a new eevee evolution

Awesome as that would be, I highly doubt it. It looks like a biped, and all Eeveelutions are quadrupeds.

Cobalt_Latios

Unless it's a branched evolution. People really need to put the Z Silhouette & Lucario's artwork side by side & compare them. The resemblance is shocking.

untitled.png
n05_0214_rukario.jpg

To our left we have Pokemon "Z", to our right, early silhouette of Lucario.

Start!!!

edit: holy cr@p. I just now realized the similarities. Although, not a lot of ol' Egyptian referencing in this pic. Even Lucario's silhouette had that.

C_L

cookies kill you

Like a boss
i agree with basicly everyone it looks like it could ither be the evolved form of mightyena or riolu defintly the however it think the types could be Dark and fighting or Dark and Ice it atleast looks like something that will be at the same rate as lucario no doubt about it but i just really hope its not a legendary

EnGallade

Say Whaaaaat?
Most bipedal Pokemon are fast theres only a medium class of quadrupedal Pokemon that are fast

Jigglypuff5000

When will he/she/it be revealed? Imagine if it's starter. Awesome!
Remember Blaziken? Everyone at one point thought it was a legendary too.

Could be a Fire/Dark final stage.

Can't believe we're like the only two people here to say it could be a starter final evo [I think it'll be the fire's too, but am hoping it's the water one this time]!

It's definitely gonna be a new pokemon. I can't see why anyone else would think otherwise tbh.

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
I just realized? Weaville Evo? It seems to have long bunched up Kabuki style hair.

Also, why was my "SONIC" post deleted. It was speculation... hahaha

RickHoenn

Banned
OMFG! excited! 5th gen! I can't wait! :cries: and then :D

Hope this is a Dark type!

Also I wish this region is similar to Hoenn! IDK :p

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
Finally I have gone through all 16 pages of this thread. >_<

About this "Z", I agree with some people saying that it looks like a werewolf with long ponytail. Also, I find "Z" having some kind of evil style due to its fur on its head, the claws and the sharp toes, so I think it is very likely that it will be a Dark type, or a part Dark type Pokemon, and the Mightyena evolution theory makes some sense to me.

However, at the same time, I doubt that they would make an evolution of a Pokemon from previous generation as the very first revealed Pokemon for a new generation. I personally do not see it related to Riolu/Lucario either.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
I'm pretty sure it's not going to be a previous pokemon for evolution..

It might be a normal type because lots of pokemon have sharp claws and are not dark types

cookies kill you

Like a boss
my best gusses for a differnt gen pokemon of its evolved form are so far Weavile Mightyena Floatazel Riolu and Absol

firelovindocker

Sansdslash evo?
It's hair looks like sandslash

who cares watever it is I'm so frigging excited !!!!!!!!

maxelle

Shadow Stalker
I agree with anyone who says it is a wolf. Hopefully it is a second or third evolution. (It would be cool if it was a starter maybe fire/dark or water/dark). My guess is that it is a random pokemon they thought would stir interest. And it did, since the news was posted yesterday and their is already 336 posts. Can't wait for some more info.

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
My uncle who works as the CIA agent undercover at Nintendo e-mailed me this....

pokemonZ.png

I know it's Fanart but a good concept.
Where have we seem that hair? It looks familiar.