• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokémon Discussion/Speculation Thread

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Man,51 pages of GenV Pokemon talking in lease than a full day.Anywho,"Z" looks like a werewolf and kitsune combanation.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Well guys i got really upset that no one believed me about the pic (even serebii v.v ). SO i'm gonna stop speculating about what i saw before i get hated by the whole forum community

ok so maybe it is kinda a mammel mayhbe a racoon or another weasel.

Last edited:

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
It really looks unlike any Pokemon I've ever seen before. Well, as every one has said, it looks like a wolf, but I believe there issomething more to it. What I can't tell is if one the right side thats a pinsir or hair. My guess is hair.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Lol although why does Mario look like he has a claw hand?

That's Mario's new forme in Mario Unleashed. He turns into a wereplumber at night because of Dark Energy.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
lol the mario pic is funny

*sighs* i really hate people not believing me. I never lie i saw whata i saw but any event i'll stop talking before i get hated by everyone

I though that maybe its a werewolf or a weasel (not related to weavile in any event) so hopefully its not an evolution of an old Pokemon espically for the second generation since the movie is based on it

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
@pamizard
you and anyone else who actually thinks they see something in the fire are just plain high

seriously ppl, ive never seen such pathetic speculation in all my life, much less over 50 goddamn pages of it, i mean come on, get a grip, its obviously not an evolution or related to any kind of older pokemon in anyway and why the hell would you want it to be? that wud kill the newness factor

anyways, ive never been a fan of speculation toward silouettes, its utterly pointless and now i completely understand why BCVM22 is the way he is, all these evo ideas are just asanine in every way

as to the games, im intrigued yet somewhat worried about what junichi said about making us wonder if its actually pokemon, i really hope nothing drastic is done to the current formula in terms of battling and that stuff, like they better not change it to something crappy like ATB or some **** although i remember thinking the same thing when playing ruby and sapphire but only due to the new pokemons' appearance but hearing junichi say that were gonna be wondering the same thing but on gameplay terms only puts me on the wary side, hmmm...

SteelArson

*cough*pachirisuevo*cough*

I personally think it will have nothing to do with the theme of the film. i recon it's just in with the film because it's a new pokemon not becasue it heavily ties in with the film's theme.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
@pamizard
you and anyone else who actually thinks they see something in the fire are just plain high

i am not high v.v seriously that really hurt my feelings. Im like the nicest person evern and everyone takes advantage of me.

Ok my last speculation before i get hated EVEN MORE

I know for a fact that it can't be an evolution of a previous Pokemon. Its probably gonna upset alot of people (not me of course i dont really care) It loks like it can somehow rival weavile mayhbe i can be wrong

OK thats all im speculating (thanks alot to those who hurt my feelings. and im sorry Joe aka Serebii that i even stated i saw something) from now on im reading all of your ideas

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Pamizard we don't hate you we just things you seeing something that isn't there
Its like you want there to be a new revealation so much you think your seeing
Your not the first and won't be the last
I remember it happening alot in the HG/SS news rush
Don't get yourself down and look forward to Sunday

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
it is undoubtedly a new Lucario evo

because your word is fact? d: we know nothing of the pokemon. Saying its a Lucario evo is an opinion. don't pass it off as fact.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Pamizard we don't hate you we just things you seeing something that isn't there
Its like you want there to be a new revealation so much you think your seeing
Your not the first and won't be the last
I remember it happening alot in the HG/SS news rush
Don't get yourself down and look forward to Sunday

Thanks for cheering me up. I can be wrong the whole time when it gets revealed. I'll handle it.

I mean maybe it looks like i saw something but its just the fire.