• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokémon Discussion/Speculation Thread

EnGallade

Say Whaaaaat?
The mystery is solved:

[img139]http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq41/PDLpics/4h77lk.gif[/img139]

Credit goes to PDL.

This...

Everybody think it's lucario think outside the box people !!!

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
When I first saw "Z",I thought Lucario and Mewtwo had a baby.And Pamizard,I can`t see anything in the photo except Entei`s back.

pokemonelite4leader

webmst and spriter
They wouldn't reveal an antithesis to Arceus / bigtime event right off.

It reminds me of Lucario and Smeargle to say the least. ):

But I'd say more the former rather than the latter. :)
:0 I'd like smeargle evo.
Or a ditto type thingy?
I like those two because of their original moves, I teach my smeargle transform too. xD
It reminded me of blaziken... until i searched blaziken and looked at a picture of it anyway ¬¬
(He says after visiting this website for the first time in four years)

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I`m sorry Pamizard.:[ I didn`t see it.

@ Redeevee - And do you have any evidence to support your claim?

Also, something interesting I thought I might point out in the picture that yaminokame posted earlier -

index_movie_pic_02.jpg

If you take a look at the lower half of the title, it's kinda fiery and red. The effect is very similar, imo, to the mane on the silhouette.

Now, I'm not saying that it's a fire-type, I'm just speculating that it might have a red mane.

Also, Pamizard, fire effects can probably make one think there's something hidden within them. It's not your fault.

Mawile412

Problem
i really hope for a super awesome luvdisc evolution. right now, Luvdisc is just a joke. An evolution would look so cute

Maru90

POCKET MEN ANYONE?
Thanks for cheering me up. I can be wrong the whole time when it gets revealed. I'll handle it.

I mean maybe it looks like i saw something but its just the fire.

It happens to me a lot, don't worry. I thought I saw something too but I was looking into it a little too much XP

Looking at it upside down, it looks like that half that isn't MARIO, resembles Shaymin's land form (if you just cut off what seems to be the hand of the pokemon).

KKInu

Mmm......

Part of me is thinking that it deliberately looks somewhat wolfish/canid to throw people off and it ends up being something totally different.

I hope not. I love canid pokemon.

If its not canid, I think it could also be something along the lines of a weasel/ermine/mink/badger type of creature

I don't really want it to be related to Lucario...... Lucario is already awesome in its own right, it doesn't need to evolve or have another branch in its evolution (Riolu evolving into something else)

I'm also on the wagon that thinks its a powerful-but-not-quite legendary Pokemon, but I dunno, it COULD be a legendary I guess.

oh, and I commend the person who said it reminded them of Merkurimon (Merukimon, whatever he's named) XD I get a tribal vibe from it too. Or some sort of mystic quality.

Who made that colored version of what they assume it looks like? And where was that posted? I wanna see.

Last edited:

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
You know it would be kinda funny if it was an alternate form but it can't be since its a New Pokemon

That person with the fanart pic (the one that its red and black) could be close to what it is. Its possible but we shall wait for the day when the scans can be obtained at the time Coro Coro releases

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
it is undoubtedly a new Lucario evo

There is absolutely no evidence to support this at all. I don't think it is mostly because of Lucario's heavy involvement in the fourth generation and merchandising. If it were a Lucario evolution, it would seem as though Gamefreak was just trying to milk it's popularity, and that's not (entirely) what they're about.

Given it's surprising and unexplained roll in the upcoming movie, I think it's likely it's a Mightyena evolution. Sure, Mightyena is a weird Pokemon to give an evolution to, especially in a feature roll, but I'm sure they developers have given a good deal of thought into the details behind it's appearance.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
When I first saw it I thought fox/wolf that looks maybe Fire-type.

I do not want a Lucario evolution, he's already powerful enough. I think it will either be a pseudo-leg or a brand new Pokémon.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
Hmm well I just can't think it will be Fire or Pyhchic. Perhaps Dark. I think it may be a duo with Celebi. Or the ruler of Ho-oh and Lugia. But this is not a fact... I would love to see it battle Celebi, though.

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
it is undoubtedly a new Lucario evo

There is absolutely no evidence to support this at all. I don't think it is mostly because of Lucario's heavy involvement in the fourth generation and merchandising. If it were a Lucario evolution, it would seem as though Gamefreak was just trying to milk it's popularity, and that's not (entirely) what they're about.

Given it's surprising and unexplained roll in the upcoming movie, I think it's likely it's a Mightyena evolution. Sure, Mightyena is a weird Pokemon to give an evolution to, especially in a feature roll, but I'm sure they developers have given a good deal of thought into the details behind it's appearance.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
It does look a Lucario evovle.Munchlax was the First GenIV Pokemon and was a pre-evovled form of Snorlax,Z is the First GenV Pokemon and will be a evovled form of Lucario.

[aka]

Personally it looks like a Dark/Fighting werewolf to me, which wouldn't be surprising considering the recent spike in popularity of werewolves, as well as the fact that numerous Pokémon are based off of myths and legends. I also believe that it is in fact a tail, and not some sort of ponytail.

I don't see any resemblance between this silhouette and Lucario, though I do see the similarities between this and Shiftry and Mightyena. (The mane, and the claws ad fur respectively.) However, I don't believe that this is related to those Pokémon in any way other than their supposed appearance.
I believe that this is an entirely new Pokémon, and may even be Z.

hellmetal789

continues to strive!
lol @ lucario evo people.

u guys :p, i also agree with pamizard the red and black wofl looking fanart in my sig is pretty close to it.

but as kkinu said it could just be to throw people off and be something else. which is why i thought the stomache area seemed a bit to skinny like a bug or alien.

other people talking about the pony tail being a tail. well i dont like the pony tail , and i dont see how it can be a tail its rounded off and its butt is way too far left of the tail unless it floated.