• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokémon Discussion/Speculation Thread

El Deadlito

The Amis
Meh

857097Zoom_Nouveaux_Pokemon_5G__.png

Purple/Black/Red werewolf?

500pxShopped.jpg

Picture tells more than 1000 words.

Last edited:

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
I bet its a Smeargel Evolution mostly because of how its "hair" is tied up

and if you go back to the Thrid Gen. They showed 5 pokemon (Lucario, Bonsly, Mime Jr, Muchlax, and Wevile) So this pokemon might be an orignal or an evolution to a pokemon from gen. 1 or gen. 2

D

Deleted member 133172

and if you go back to the Thrid Gen. They showed 5 pokemon (Lucario, Bonsly, Mime Jr, Muchlax, and Wevile) So this pokemon might be an orignal or an evolution to a pokemon from gen. 1 or gen. 2

Smeargle, sorry I can't see that xD

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
Although people may be saying that Mightyena won't have an evolution, as it's one of the Pokemon you first encounter during a Hoenn game, that doesn't really mean anything to be honest, it just means its a more acessible Pokemon.

But Junichi Masuda did say that you'll be playing the Gen V Games, and you'll ask yourself 'is this Pokemon', so maybe standard features and ideas staple to the series will be removed or modified.
Masuda is really beginning to scare me. I hope it stays quite similar.
;262; + Evolution = ;201-?;

smoochem - Jynx
Mime Jr. - Mr. Mime
Magby - Magmar - Magmortor
Elekid - Electabuzz - Electivire

no evo for Jynx and No evo For Mr Mime.. but if they do it. i hope at the same time.

It would be nice to see some more evos for some Pokemon, for example Skarmory, Farfetch'd, Delibird, Jynx, Mr. Mime and Banette.

pokenoob

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!

Meh smeargle no way.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
It would be nice to see some more evos for some Pokemon, for example Skarmory, Farfetch'd, Delibird, Jynx, Mr. Mime and Banette.

I totally agree. It would be nice to see more evos. WEll since Z is in this movie maybe its telling us its possible more evos for second getneration may happen.

Mudkip_Zink

Shiny Hunter
I highly doubt thats a smeargle evo..too much of a difference, but it looks like a dark/shadow+fight type with the stance it is in

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Am I the only one who is worried by the "Is this pokemon"
To it sound like there going to change a winning formula

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
True, however I don't think we'll see more evos in this movie, I think it will only be just Z.

I know that i meant when we get more pokemon revealed it's probable that they can be evos for more second gen pokemon

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
I highly doubt thats a smeargle evo..too much of a difference, but it looks like a dark/shadow+fight type with the stance it is in
Me too. Way too much of a difference.

Though I belive it may be Normal type. Think about it. Everytime we get a newPokemon of a Generation the first is always a Normal type, excluding Ho-oh, of course.

2= Togepei
3= Kecoleon
4= Munchlax

But we may get another new one which is Normal before this guy's appearance, which would make sence. Cuz judging by it, he doesn't look Normal.

D

Deleted member 133172

Me too. Way too much of a difference.

Though I belive it may be Normal type. Think about it. Everytime we get a newPokemon of a Generation the first is always a Normal type, excluding Ho-oh, of course.

2= Togepei
3= Kecoleon
4= Munchlax

But we may get another new one which is Normal before this guy's appearance, which would make sence. Cuz judging by it, he doesn't look Normal.

Well since it apparantly won't seem like pokemon, we shouldn't pay attention to patterns