• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokémon Discussion/Speculation Thread

Wadeledge

Till all are One
So in your opinion it's real or not?
And, I think that the pokemon sunday said that they will reveal him only on the 21, no? If this pokemon in releasing now, what they will reveal on the 21?

It was always likely that Corocoro (the magazine ALL of the new info comes from) was going to be releasing the first pictures of the new Pokemon. Pokemon Sunday will be announcing this same one and possibly have some (very brief) footage of it from the new movie.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
could this new lil fox be a dark/fire type combo look at the lil fur flame on its head

Yes I think this pokemon should be a fire type also. Zoroa is very similar to Vulpix, and Zoroa also has something that similar to flames on his head.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
could this new lil fox be a dark/fire type combo look at the lil fur flame on its head

I like that idea, it then can be parrallel to Lucario, Lucario is super effective against the new pokemon's Dark type, but the new pokemon is super effective against Lucario's steel type.

LostHero

I believe that these Pokémon ARE real but at the same time, I'm trying to not get my hopes up with it.

Skirgedot

I like that idea, it then can be parrallel to Lucario, Lucario is super effective against the new pokemon's Dark type, but the new pokemon is super effective against Lucario's steel type.

What's the deal with Lucario anyway?
It seems like this Pokémon has to be completely related to Lucario just because it appeared on the same circunstances as Lucario...when the two have nothing in common.

Haimoku

Raichu Trainer
Aw, I really hope this is real. Zoroa is positively adorable! This would be the first pokemon since the second generation that I love the design of, instead of disliking it or merely feeling lukewarm. Oh, please be real~!

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
The more i look at these scans the more i believe they're real, they look like official Sugimori artwork and the lighting and shading looks good.

FocusPresenceEndurance

Aspiring Author
I just saw the latest pic and I must say it is indeed intriguing. Like they said in the news section on Serebii, if this is a fake, it is the best one I've ever seen.

So this Pokemon may be something completely unrelated to Pokemon of any other generations? This is probably the outcome that I've been hoping for the most. A... Kitsune was it? That's what other people have been saying on this thread? Definitely makes that possibility more likely. I'm all for it being something completely new!

However, I think it's too early for me to completely abandon my old idea altogether now. There's still the possibility that this is a fake. But this definitely sways what I think about it! =D

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
What's the deal with Lucario anyway?
It seems like this Pokémon has to be completely related to Lucario just because it appeared on the same circunstances as Lucario...when the two have nothing in common.

Everyone has Lucario on the brain so Lucario and this Pokemon have to be related in every way. =/

Jigglypuff5000

Could be.

But then tuffs of red-tinted fur equalling full / part Fire type would mean that the likes of Weavile and Darkrai should be such too.

Guess we'll have to wait till the clear scans on the 14th or 15th to find out for sure!

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I'll be laughing my head off if Pusa calls these two Zoloa and Zoloace, anyone that has seen the One Piece dub will agree with me xD Plus it's pretty common to do just that, as Rukario was changed into Lucario..

I wonder if they stay evil.. with Evil Fox and Monster Fox classifications.. thus crashes and burns the werewolf idea...