• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokémon Discussion/Speculation Thread

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
Finally! You know that red/black fake kinda looks like Zorauk(?). I'm soo happy it's finally been revealed! And it's Z!!!

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
is there anyone that can post the clear version of the scans like on the main site? it sucks u cant right click anything on the main site page >.<

~Silver Aura~

Back...ish
Oh my gosh! I'm so excited! Gen V is on the way! The two new pokemon are so awesome! I want the pre evo now! lol. I can't belive there are now 495 pokemon with more on the way! I haven't been this excited since HG/SS were confirmed I'm literaly shaking as I'm typing this! :D I can't wait to see more pokemon.

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
Is there some sort of relevance to the word kitsune? Isn't it just a fox? Just use the word fox, because it's pissing me off. There is no need for transliteration from a language you don't even know.

Anyways, these scans look very believable. I hope it's not just purplekecleon at it again.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
is there anyone that can post the clear version of the scans like on the main site? it sucks u cant right click anything on the main site page >.<

No, these scans are leaks. You're going to have to wait. And the right-click is disabled to prevent theft.

Spirit-Halo

Soul Silver fanatic
*blinks*

...That Pokémon kind'a looks like Shadow the Hedgehog...I'm sure someone's said that XD But...it sort'a does ^^;

But...Honestly, I think the Pokémon Company should give it a rest now...I mean, a friend of mine made a good point that after Arceus, there's just no point, 'cause...Arceus is the God of ALL Pokémon, for cryin' out loud! Unless these are gonna be the Pokémon of the Apocalypse, there really just isn't a point for more...

That...and over 500? Come on...I can barely keep up with the new ones on Platinum! x.x

NOW, if it WAS the Pokémon of Darkness/The Devil/yada-yada...Then sure. That's cool. Might be outlawed, yeah, but...That'd be pretty cool XD Seeing THIS Pokémon...It just might be possible...

Pokémon under Giratina's control...('cause it does seem like Giratina's the Pokémon of Darkness. But...Then again, I'm not fully up to date with the new legendaries)

Cobalt_Latios

That's kind of the point. It's to prevent other sites from posting similar information and claiming it's their's. Or, at least I think that's how I would reason it.

Pretty damn pleased with the results. 5th gen is shaping up to be quite... interesting.

Zoroark looks awesome. At least this time they showed him with his pre-evo, unlike Lucario. This way we know he's a "standard" Pokemon as opposed to a legendary.

C_L

Riolucario

Pokémon Collector
Is there some sort of relevance to the word kitsune? Isn't it just a fox? Just use the word fox, because it's pissing me off. There is no need for transliteration from a language you don't even know.

Anyways, these scans look very believable. I hope it's not just purplekecleon at it again.

Was that meant for me? I didn't say aything about their names relating to anything about Kitsunes. I merely pointed out he has a Gym Leader's name in his name as a fun fact.

All the Kitsune stuff comes from "Z"'s supposed and entirely possible abilities in the upcoming movie. And since it's been confirmed Zoroark is indeed "Z" and the only Pokémon in the title. There MUST be something he can do to make him special.

Kitsune's a magical foxes in Japanese mythology. It's entirely plausible. So what's with the angry comment? Swearing, I'm pretty sure, is against the Forum Rules.

Giratina93

King of the Koopas
I can't believe it... I was so certain it would be a Mightyena evolution...

So our first two Pokemon revelaed are both Dark-types? Perhaps this is hinting toward a Dark-Gym in the 5th gen games... Who knows what kinds of moves Zoroark can learn...

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

No a kitsune is not just a fox.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitsune

No, these scans are leaks. You're going to have to wait. And the right-click is disabled to prevent theft.

Unfortunately it's not a very effective theft prevention method.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
*blinks*

...That Pokémon kind'a looks like Shadow the Hedgehog...I'm sure someone's said that XD But...it sort'a does ^^;

But...Honestly, I think the Pokémon Company should give it a rest now...I mean, a friend of mine made a good point that after Arceus, there's just no point, 'cause...Arceus is the God of ALL Pokémon, for cryin' out loud! Unless these are gonna be the Pokémon of the Apocalypse, there really just isn't a point for more...

That...and over 500? Come on...I can barely keep up with the new ones on Platinum! x.x

NOW, if it WAS the Pokémon of Darkness/The Devil/yada-yada...Then sure. That's cool. Might be outlawed, yeah, but...That'd be pretty cool XD Seeing THIS Pokémon...It just might be possible...

Pokémon under Giratina's control...('cause it does seem like Giratina's the Pokémon of Darkness. But...Then again, I'm not fully up to date with the new legendaries)

I don't know why people keep thinking this, but why exactly does GameFreak have to create something "bigger" than Arceus? They don't have to. Simple as that. And if they do, so what? Arceus is Sinnoh mythology, and it won't be pertinent to the new generation. And, please. Only 3 Pokemon got new forms for Platinum: Rotom, Shaymin, and Giratina. I'm baffled by your inability to remember those new forms. And as for Giratina, it's not the ruler of darkness, but rather the ruler of anti-matter.

JD

Omg, I almost had a heart attack those two are Awsome, This is a real kick in the Groin for the Auraholics and MightyHolics they look like there part fire type also but there not.

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
i know the reason for disabling the right click function, its just that i have a huge collection of all the past scans and such and im just eager to add these to it cuz then i print em out and tape em to my wall with all my other pokemon posters and such lol

Yeah, Shining Mew posted it in the confirmed information section.

oh goody ^.^ thanx for the tip, its poster time lol

Last edited by a moderator: