• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokémon Discussion/Speculation Thread

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
phpXwncGW-Unknow.JPG

Guys I found this one Unknow Pokemon

MS Paint creates wonders.

Synn

Female Dragon Tamer
I bet Zoroark will be the Mightyena-like-dark-type-thing-you-catch-really-near-the-beginning pokemon xD

Fire Storm

Does it say that Zorua evolves directly into Zoroark, or could there be something in between? It seems like a rather drastic change, although I know that's just my opinion and there are other evolutions that are more dramatic.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I'm actually kind of disappointed with the 2 new Pokemon. They're sort of ugly, and te 2nd one should of had a dual type. And it does have a ponytail! :D

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
I bet Zoroark will be the Mightyena-like-dark-type-thing-you-catch-really-near-the-beginning pokemon xD

Perhaps, but it'll still look cool in battle, as did Mightyena, IMO.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
No one knew there was going to be a 5th Gen until the hints started popping up. It's kind of hard to fathom how you can top the creator of all pokemon/universe. And you can't say that there will be more generations after this one. You don't have proof.

I like everything about Z minus its face. I prefer Lucario's face over Z's, but Z's body over Lucario's.

Why would they need to top arceus? jut make more legendaries for other crap >> you dont need to top sometihng previously to continue.

Goldenrod

One armed detective
I'm actually kind of disappointed with the 2 new Pokemon. They're sort of ugly, and te 2nd one should of had a dual type. And it does have a ponytail! :D

Ugly?! Zoroa is sooooo cute!

No one knew there was going to be a 5th Gen until the hints started popping up. It's kind of hard to fathom how you can top the creator of all pokemon/universe. And you can't say that there will be more generations after this one. You don't have proof.

I like everything about Z minus its face. I prefer Lucario's face over Z's, but Z's body over Lucario's.

Nintendo isn't going to ditch one of their best Franchises....

So...yeah.

SmartD

Zoroark design is really cool. It reminds me of Lucario because of the similar anatomy. When the next generation comes out, he's gonna be on my team. Zorura's design is pretty good. I can't wait to see what's next.

Chim-Charred!

Blast Evolution!
Come on there was some doubt. Especially after Arceus was discovered in the coding of D&P before he was revealed.

NES

Flip me to the side!

Haha yeah probably, yet it could be something you find as an egg or something (like Riolu and Lucario) and be good?

Anyway i think Zorua is really cute, yep i said cute.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer

Yes we do. People interviwed Masuda(or some else?) but he said there will be plenty more generations to come. Anyway, I like the route thing, but maybe like a choice between it or a counterpart

Sonikku

Kanto Starter Fan
Tbh, the first one looks like it takes off Shinx, Glameow and Manphy's design.. I feel like its been around for years.

And its a fox. Vulpix anyone? Im just not seeing much originality here.

Last edited:

It can't be. Why would the main star of a movie be so common in the game it will be in? It would lose its impact as an important Pokemon. It would just be there.

Super Aipom

Aipom is on TV now!?
As for battling I'd say we have our 5th Gen Lucario, this guy's probably gonna have a sweet moveset. I'm glad Dark is making it's way into competitive play.

I don't like the revealing of it's pre-evolution. In my opinion I think it means that Zoroark and Zorua will probably be in the one of the first couple gyms. This practically confirms a Dark gym. Zorua looks like a gift pokemon, not a wild.

I'm sure the Champion will have one, as will every other person on Wi-fi.

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
Right now when ever I read Zoroark, I can't help but think of Zorack from Space Ghost. I really hope they rename him in the American games.

MOLDY HORSE DIARRHEA!!!! i thought the same exact thing XD ("holy crap" is too cliche)

im glad zoroa getting more praise than it was, earlier ppl were saying that it was a copy of shinx/vulpix or something which i still see floating around here and there, for those ppl its prolly best to keep in mind that just because its a small quadrapedal mammal based pokemon doesnt just make it a copy of other ones, thats like saying theyre all copies of rattata... >.>

talala

Tbh, the first one takes off Shinx and Manphy's design.. I feel like its been around for years.

And its a fox. Vulpix anyone? Im just not seeing much originality here.

theres only so many ideas, these are the 494th and 495th pokemon :/