• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokémon/Formes Discussion & Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
New Pokémon/Formes Discussion & Speculation

Discuss any new Pokémon/formes revealed to be in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon here.

Last edited:

TheEliteEmpoleon

I really can't wait to see how Necrozma ties in to the story this time around, and how Solgaleo and Lunala eventually wear it as armor. Definitely a cool idea on GF's part. Those new forms look really cool.

Wadeledge

Till all are One
I'm just glad Necrozma is going to play a bigger part in something. I do wonder if the "fusions" are caused by some Z-move or another item like the DNA Splicers.

Agreed on Necrozma, in S+M he was just kind of...there...

Dragon Pulse

I highly doubt Solgaleo and Lunala will change types in their new forms, but Lunala's new form really reminds me of an Ice-type.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Maybe the Necrozma have slight different. He was originally treated as legendary. Maybe in this timeline he is an UltraBeast that come from the wormhole. We might see differents UltraBeast version of the current legendary an vice versa..

I'm pretty certain the Alolan pokemon would focus more on the Johto Region..

However I'm hoping they reintroduce Mega Pokemon (Who else want the Johto started to have some mega evolution)

Spyro39

I'm pretty certain the Alolan pokemon would focus more on the Johto Region..

Posted this in the last forum, so I'll post it here again.

Given that the original Gold and Silver versions are coming to the 3DS, anyone expecting Johto Alolan forms?

Last edited:

ebevan91

I highly doubt Solgaleo and Lunala will change types in their new forms, but Lunala's new form really reminds me of an Ice-type.

Not sure how they'd change types anyways. Necrozma is pure Psychic and Solgaleo/Lunala already have the Psychic typing.

Given that the original Gold and Silver versions are coming to the 3DS, anyone expecting Johto Alolan forms?

Not even an Alolan form could help Sunflora lol.

Last edited:

Rio!

Composer
We might see differents UltraBeast version of the current legendary an vice versa..
Would be an interesting tie in for otherworldy dimensional pokemon. ;P

Solgaleo and Lunala look like mighty morphin' space ranger bounty hunters or something, haha. Pretty sweet.

Also, is it too optimistic for Zygarde to have a better role, lol.

Last edited:

TheEliteEmpoleon

I'm honestly not expecting any new Alolan forms at all, though new forms of Johto pokémon would be amazing.

Mudster

Master of the Legend
I'd imagine that these are buffed forms for Solgaleo and Lunala, just to try and differentiate it a bit from Kyurem, i.e. Necrozma will be the sacrificial Pokémon rather than the previous two.

I think they'll have their respective signature moves plus Prismatic Laser.

BCVM22

Not especially. Not to say they couldn't or won't, but the two don't especially have to have anything to do with one another. There's question as to how that would work in linked play as well, given that the Alolan formes are essentially distinct Pokémon as far as the game is concerned - different stats, different typings, different appearances and different movepools.

Everlasting

Everything stays.

Absolutely! And possibly Alolan forms for all the generations. If they really want to make these games shine, they gotta offer more than what S/M offered, and by that I hope it includes more Alolan forms/Mega Evolutions.

Just a crazy thought, but... do you think they'd be crazy enough to introduce new Pokémon ? S/M's new roster was so small, it almost seems like it'd be only half of what they had in store for Alola.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
The new Necrozma forms look... Interesting, to say the least.

Not saying that they're bad, but they'll probably take some getting used to for me.

Abizzel1

Obviously Solgaleo and Lunala are fused with Necrozoma. I wonder if they get the Prism Ability now, if their types change, and if their BST changes. Solgaleo looks more like a Fire Type and Lunala looks more like an ice type. I doubt they'll change types, but we'll see. The Prism Ability would be much better for Solangelo, and pretty much similar to what Lunala already has (except no blocking Mold Breaker). Finally will they get bumped up from 680 -> 700 - 720 (or even 780 like a Mega).

I'm assuming Jhoto will play a bigger role in the Aloha forms, and hopefully we get some new Megas as well.

Dragon Pulse

Overall, I do want new Alolan forms or new Pokémon. Giving Solgaleo and Lunala new forms is cool enough, but it isn't enough for me. While the games seem to have a new storyline, I want new Pokémon to add to my team and to be excited about instead of rehashing Alola with the same Pokémon all over again. I want at least new Alolan forms or Megas.

roguedr4g0nite

WishiWashi Trainer
So hyped. I'm seeing hate on YouTube because it mimics Black and White 2. I for one appreciate it is trying to do so. Those two games made the story feel much more complete especially for Kyurem. This might do the same. Also anyone else think the reason Solgaleo and Lunala could diffuse an Ultra Beast from a human was because they were able to do it to themselves?

BCVM22

If we absolutely must keen for something resembling new Pokémon (not that we have to!), new Megas are more "likely" than the other possibilities. Far easier to keep a Pokémon with a given hold item out of the linked play features. New Z-moves are more probable and perhaps likely for that same reason.

roguedr4g0nite

WishiWashi Trainer
If we absolutely must keen for something resembling new Pokémon (not that we have to!), new Megas are more "likely" than the other possibilities. Far easier to keep a Pokémon with a given hold item out of the linked play features. New Z-moves are more probable and perhaps likely for that same reason.

Maybe new forms for Pokémon. Like what's under Mimikyu's cloth...surprised the player didn't faint though after that scene. Maybe he/she does?

Status
Not open for further replies.