• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokémon/Formes Discussion & Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
It's definitely a UB in the same way that Cosmog's family are: they came through the worm hole ages ago. The fact that the BSTs are prime numbers and that they all share the same ending in their cy is proof enough that they're UB even if the games themselves are trying to go "what no, thats silly, get out of here"
It's not a UB in the same way Kyurem came from a meteor, to put it another way.

We don't know enough about the Ultra Beasts to be sure that Necrozma must exactly be one. Though it is possible it was from Ultra Space, but wasn't a Pokemon yet. Just a strange prism-shaped asteroid that emerged and was crafted by the natives into Necrozma

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
We don't know enough about the Ultra Beasts to be sure that Necrozma must exactly be one. Though it is possible it was from Ultra Space, but wasn't a Pokemon yet. Just a strange prism-shaped asteroid that emerged and was crafted by the natives into Necrozma

That's an extremely specific theory. The Pokédex and characters of Sun and Moon point how much like an Ultra Beast it is, and then the Pokédex flat out says it was believed to come from another world. We are given no reason to believe it isn't an Ultra Beast, and there is certainly nothing that suggests your theory has any merit.

Last edited:

20LigerZero16

"..........................."
The wait for new news is killing me.

I really hope we get new alolan forms (specifically from the johto region).

future.newyorker

The wait for new news is killing me.

I really hope we get new alolan forms (specifically from the johto region).

If we are getting new Alolan Forms from Johto (which is undetermined at this point but could be highly likely), I expect we'll get the first one tomorrow. Possibly an Alolan Sentret and Furret reveal? I'd also kinda like an Alolan Pidgey line. I'd like for them to be either Flying/Ice or Flying/Dark or Flying/Fairy.

shadowF

If we are getting new Alolan Forms from Johto (which is undetermined at this point but could be highly likely), I expect we'll get the first one tomorrow. Possibly an Alolan Sentret and Furret reveal? I'd also kinda like an Alolan Pidgey line. I'd like for them to be either Flying/Ice or Flying/Dark or Flying/Fairy.

Would be cool to get a reveal of one today. Since Pokken and GSVC are finally released, we should be getting a lot more focus on USUM now.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/33613441/

Anyways, Necrozma forms keep the types(Psychic/Steel and Psychic/Ghost). Dusk Mane Necrozma is 3.8 m(same as Ho-oh) and 480 kg(same as Snorlax). Dawn Wing Lunala is 4.2m(same as Palkia) and 350 kg(close to Mega Glalie).

Edit: Partially ninja'd.

john90

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Still don't understand why these are Necrozma Forms when they're clearly better forms of Solgaleo and Lunala...

What R_N said and tradition.

future.newyorker

Would be cool to get a reveal of one today. Since Pokken and GSVC are finally released, we should be getting a lot more focus on USUM now.

It would seem as though I was wrong about a new Alolan form being revealed today, but that still doesn't rule out that they're are new ones.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
While I'm still hoping we'll get new Alolan forms, it doesn't seem that likely now since they're adding so many pokémon to Alola's pokédex

Orphalesion

While I'm still hoping we'll get new Alolan forms, it doesn't seem that likely now since they're adding so many pokémon to Alola's pokédex

Yeah I'm pessimistic by now, I still think if there were to be new Alolan forms, they would have revealed at least one together with the new Ultra Beasts.

I was kinda hoping we'd get some Johto Alola-mon news today as G/S is out on the Virtual Console (could've been with a same incentive as R/B/Y and S/M). Was surprised to see a trailer at all but I'm glad for new news.
But yeah, not sure on new Alola forms anymore.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
On the plus side, Necrozma appears from an Ultra Wormwhole. So, yeah, he is an Ultra Beast, and we are probably going to go to his(well, Nebby's) US.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
On the plus side, Necrozma appears from an Ultra Wormwhole. So, yeah, he is an Ultra Beast, and we are probably going to go to his(well, Nebby's) US.

I wonder if we'll find out that Necrozma can also freely go through wormholes... which would make me wonder why itd want the legendary other than foodsource...

But I am also a little pessimistic about new alolan forms now...

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
Why is everyone so pessimistic about new Alolans? They revealed about 10 of the 100 extra pokemon the Alola dex will have this time around. Plenty of space left for new Alolans. On top of that, the biggest news usually drops around the time Corocoro arrives, so it was a bit unlikely they would drop anything like now Alolans with this trailer.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I just wish they'd reveal at least ONE Alola form. Don't care what it is, at least ease my worries we won't be getting any new Alola forms. The games are a month and half away for crying out loud.

landipan

Yeah, I was also disappointed to see not one hint of a new form, but I suppose we do still have another month to hope!

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Why is everyone so pessimistic about new Alolans? They revealed about 10 of the 100 extra pokemon the Alola dex will have this time around. Plenty of space left for new Alolans. On top of that, the biggest news usually drops around the time Corocoro arrives, so it was a bit unlikely they would drop anything like now Alolans with this trailer.

Because it's only 2 months left until it comes out and they are seemingly releasing a lot of info now. Idk if they're trying to be like "WE HAVE NEW FEATURES WERE NOT JUST CATCHING POKEMON WE CAN ALSO SURF ON POKEMON WOO" or if they're actually being smart and saving the good news till the end, as in new pokemon, which hopefully will be a thing. New features are cool but I don't think I'll surf that much, but not trying to knock it since I havent tried it. I Just want new pokemon and I'll be incredibly happy if there is, but i think it's fair that quite a few of us have lost most hope on it. We'll just be happy if they do give em and if they dont, well we weren't holding out incredible hope anymore anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.