• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokémon/Formes Discussion & Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Continuing on this old outdated speculation, my rough guess for UB-Adhesive is:

If it has an evolution(500 BST):*

61/41/73/109/109/127

If it is conventional (570 BST):

61/61/73/129/129/137

Moves:

UB-Adhesive(Poison)
Start Poison Sting
Start String Shot
Start Toxic Spikes
Start Sticky Web
7 Acid
13 Pin Missile
19 Venoshock
23 Clear Smog
29 Entrainment
31 Toxic Thread
37 Giga Drain
43 Speed Swap
47 Cosmic Power
53 Sludge Bomb
59 Copycat
67 Extrasensory
73 Gunk Shot

*Given that you fight it with Dartrix it might be actually around 400 BST, if it has an evolution, but since Type: Null has a high BST and this is a one Species fight, I doubt it will be that low.

Last edited:

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer
Continuing on this old outdated speculation, my rough guess for UB-Adhesive is:

If it has an evolution(500 BST):*

61/41/73/109/109/127

If it is conventional (570 BST):

61/61/73/129/129/137

Moves:

UB-Adhesive(Poison)
Start Poison Sting
Start String Shot
Start Toxic Spikes
Start Sticky Web
7 Acid
13 Pin Missile
19 Venoshock
23 Clear Smog
29 Entrainment
31 Toxic Thread
37 Giga Drain
43 Speed Swap
47 Cosmic Power
53 Sludge Bomb
59 Copycat
67 Extrasensory
73 Gunk Shot

*Given that you fight it with Dartrix it might be actually around 400 BST, if it has an evolution, but since Type: Null has a high BST and this is a one Species fight, I doubt it will be that low.

I'm actually thinking that maybe it will be a 3 stage line that starts with 300 BST and ends up at 600 BST like a psuedo. No real evidence for that,of course, just a gut feeling :)

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Was really hoping Assembly would have a much better typing than that. Then again with its stats likely to be insane, a garbage type combination makes sense.

ShadowForce720

Okay now if on the off chance it turns out that UB-Adhesive does have an evolved form I could see it becoming a Poison/Psychic type when it evolves. Of course that would be presuming that it would evolve. So far we haven't had a case where an Ultra Beast were part of an evolutionary line(unless you count Cosmog as a Ultra Beast) however, that doesn't mean that it couldn't happen, and if it does happen I'm not sure that would have UB-Adhesive be the first one of a Ultra Beast that is like that, of course you never know because if they keep introducing new Ultra Beast chances are there will eventually be one that will be able to evolve.

I mean considering for the longest time people thought that we would never get a legendary pokemont that was part of an evolutionary line and then next thing you know we got the Cosmog line in Sun and Moon, so if a legendary pokemon can be part of an evolutionary line then there is no reason why there couldn't be an Ultra Beast that has it's own evolutionary line.

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
Anybody else a little dissapointed over the Mind Blown animation? I was expecting something from the Tim and Eric Awesome Show.

I mean, it's nothing to loose your head over.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
GameFreak saw the busted UBs in the metagame and gave us these nerfed friends.

Adhesive is adorable.
Burst is awesome but it stole the ghost type from Assembly.
Assembly got robbed. Poor thing.

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..

Adhesive is adorable.

Assembly, an instant PU classic. Even if it got SR, mad speed and usable offenses, THE WORST compound weaknesses in the game. There's a reason why Mega Aggron dropped the Rock-typing, and even it is RU-UU! Cool design though, Rock/Ghost, we hardly knew thee.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Assembly, an instant PU classic. Even if it got SR, mad speed and usable offenses, THE WORST compound weaknesses in the game. There's a reason why Mega Aggron dropped the Rock-typing, and even it is RU-UU! Cool design though, Rock/Ghost, we hardly knew thee.

Depending on it's stats it could really be strong, but it's likely Bastiodon 2.0.

Was hoping it'd get Rock/Ghost. :/

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
:638: I am hoping UB Adhesive evolves into something, maybe into a Poison/Psychic type or a Poison/Fairy type, I don't something with an unseen type combo :386-s:

Fairy Queen

Lover of the Fairy type
Like others said, I am disappointed by the typings for Adhesive and Assembly. I wanted Adhesive to be Poison/Psychic and Assembly to be anything but the garbage Rock/Steel. It is essentially Mega Bastidon or Mega Probopass

XXD17

Draco rex

Adhesive is adorable.

I agree...honestly, assembly should have been rock/ghost and burst should have been fire/ fairy...

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
:638: I am hoping UB Adhesive evolves into something, maybe into a Poison/Psychic type or a Poison/Fairy type, I don't something with an unseen type combo :386-s:

As much as I wish Adhesive was poison/psychic, or poison/fairy, I don't want it to evolve and be a special case of UB that can evolve as it wouldn't fit with the rest.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

It'll be too good for PU. That much I can say.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Even if Assembly was Rock/Ghost it'd still be bad. For a defensive Pokemon. Unless it also had decent offenses and Rock Polish.

ShadowForce720

As much as I wish Adhesive was poison/psychic, or poison/fairy, I don't want it to evolve and be a special case of UB that can evolve as it wouldn't fit with the rest.

I don't see the problem with that considering some people would have said a similar thing about getting a legendary that was part of an evolutionary line and yet in gen 7 we got the Cosmog line, so if we can have a legendary that is part of an evolutionary line I see no reason why we couldn't have an Ultra Beast that has an evolutionary. Plus if you look at UB Adhesive design wise, it already doesn't fit in with the rest considering if most people saw it and didn't know it was an Ultra Beast, but new what an Ultra Beast was they would probably think that UB Adhesive was a pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.