• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
No. No more Dragon pseudo's. Other types deserve love too, you know.

Agreed. I'd like a steel type pseudo-legendary evolutionary line like Metagross' line, or at least something unexpected like a fairy type one. I'm sick of dragons at this point is all. ^^

.Aerodactyl.

This is quite a surprising find actually. It seems like some sort of pseudo-legendary or legendary, and it seems like a Flying-type. Hopefully it's not another Dragon.

Now that it is mentioned, it does look like a potential flying type if its all wings. Perhaps mono-flying even...which is both great but sad if its a legendary. I really want a mono-flying type, but I want a non-legendary one because I don't use legendaries in game. I find it makes the game too easy.

Of course, if it is real, and is a legendary and is mono flying nothing saying they can't also release another mono-flying type non-legendary Pokémon.

[IX]

Silver Coordinator
A possible new Pokemon has been found!

Wow I haven't posted here in ages.. I usually lurk during post release season.
Anyway I'm the one who drew the sketch but I'd like to point out it was an other person on 4chan who found out first the original pic.

Now coming back the drawing, while doodling I definitively noticied the recuring arc circle partterns that scream moon. As for the colors I used I wouldn't take these as actual colors of the possible legendary. (Remember the case of the gold/white black/blue dress)I just reused the colors of the highly contrasted pic) I have a feeling we might get reverse legendary colors again or it's just a lighter hue.

Also It appears there is another pokemon next to it, but it's much more hard to make something out of it...

Last edited:

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Oddly enough, it kinda looks like the Moon legendary from that fake CoroCoro leak...

Probably just me, though.

Tuoko

[IX];17953905 said:
Wow I haven't posted here in ages.. I usually lurk during post release season.
Anyway I'm the one who drew the sketch but I'd like to point out it was an other person on 4chan who found out first the original pic.

Now coming back the drawing, while doodling I definitively noticied the recuring arc circle partterns that scream moon. As for the colors I used I wouldn't take these as actual colors of the possible legendary. (Remember the case of the gold/white black/blue dress)I just reused the colors of the highly contrasted pic) I have a feeling we might get reverse legendary colors again or it's just a lighter hue.

Also It appears there is another pokemon next to it, but it's much more hard to make something out of it...

I see. The doodle is quite nice, and I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

I noticed the other Pokemon too. It reminded me of Pidove at first, but... That wouldn't make much sense.

Oddly enough, it kinda looks like the Moon legendary from that fake CoroCoro leak...

... Yeah, it does look like that.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Agreed. I'd like a steel type pseudo-legendary evolutionary line like Metagross' line, or at least something unexpected like a fairy type one. I'm sick of dragons at this point is all. ^^
Ooh, that's creative!

I'd like to see a mono-Steel type Atom based Pseudo Legend with three-stages: Lithium, Bismuth, and Uranium. Each have their orbitals (s, p, d, and f) with respective electrons and unique concept; Lithium being extremely quick to fire off projectiles (electron representing its affinity to be a +1 charge).

Bismuth is more aesthetically pleasing (bismuth metal cubes are beautiful rainbow) and now has 5 colorful projectiles/electrons it can discharge (+5 charge, it would have Skill Link as one of its abilities).

Uranium's orbitals would conform to two colors: yellow and black. When it attacks, its outermost and innermost yellow orbitals become flat towards the target and the middle black orbitals form their edge toward the target, resembling a caution symbol.

Of course, cartoon attributes would have to be applied and might take away from the amazing concept of metal atoms. The colorful bismuth metal part might probably make it.

[IX]

Silver Coordinator
Thank you Tuoko !
I can't post urls yet unfortunately but the screen cap was legit, you can check the trailer around 1:45.

Thepowaofhax

Now that it is mentioned, it does look like a potential flying type if its all wings. Perhaps mono-flying even...which is both great but sad if its a legendary. I really want a mono-flying type, but I want a non-legendary one because I don't use legendaries in game. I find it makes the game too easy.

Of course, if it is real, and is a legendary and is mono flying nothing saying they can't also release another mono-flying type non-legendary Pokémon.
Actually, now that I take a second look, it could quite possibly look like either type. It has the shape of a European-esque dragon. If it is flying-type, I'd like for another mono-flying as well. We can't just let a little man on a cloud hog the type.

Dragon for comparison.

Last edited:

Aielyn

http://m.imgur.com/1VbrUGa

A possible new Pokemon has been found!
Am I the only one who is seeing an alternative shape for it?

What is marked as the closer wing in that design, with a bird-like shape facing to the right, could also be a head of some sort, facing to the left. Then the "head/other wing" and "tail fin" could be arms of some sort, and then the tail is simply sticking out behind it.

I'm basing this on the fact that the two parts I'm suggesting could be arms look kind of like they're the same shape as each other. If that way of interpreting it is right, then it could be a new ghost type, perhaps.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned

I honestly can't make out much from what we saw. The dark shape is too out of focus, tho I certainly do think it's a new pokemon. I'm just not too excited since we don't have a clear image of it right now. I'm surprised this dark thing was even spotted hee hee. ^^

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
So, here's a question. Both Munchlax and Dratini have Egg moves dependent on old event moves, Self-Destruct and Extreme Speed respectively.

We had a redistribution of Extreme Speed Dragonite, but I wonder if we will have a Self-Destruct Monster Egg Group Pokémon, or an Extreme Speed Water 1 and/or Dragon Pokémon.

Similarly, I wonder which signature moves will be redistributed. Milk Drink, Sacred Sword, Sacred Fire and Horn Leech were distributed in Gen VI.

Gear moves will clearly be given to Magearna, but I wonder about Soft-Boiled and Barrage.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
What video is the screen capture pulled from, if you don't mind my asking?

There's only one Sun/Moon trailer at the moment, it's from that trailer.

You know the scene where a guy with black clothing is working, while in the window next to him you can see lots of Arceus dolls, with Zoroark doll, Happiny doll, Mismagius doll, and Gengar doll nearby on the shelf?

The supposed legendary image came from someone trying to see what's he's working with on the table.

There's only one Sun/Moon trailer at the moment, it's from that trailer.

You know the scene where a guy with black clothing is working, while in the window next to him you can see lots of Arceus dolls, with Zoroark doll, Happiny doll, Mismagius doll, and Gengar doll nearby on the shelf?

The supposed legendary image came from someone trying to see what's he's working with on the table.

I'm aware that there's only one trailer, I just couldn't find it. I was looking at Masuda and the designer due to the rotation. From the rotation of the image I was expecting it to be on a wall, so thanks! Seeing as it's next to the logos, a pretty plausible argument could be made for it being the Moon legendary.

The guy in the black clothing, as you put it, I feel is someone you should know, though: that's Tsunekazu Ishihara, CEO and President of Pokémon.

NotoriousHD

Could that not be the final evolution of the wireframe Pokemon they revealed? I say that because A) Flying and B) Head shape.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Could that not be the final evolution of the wireframe Pokemon they revealed? I say that because A) Flying and B) Head shape.

A possibility, but I doubt it since its design is seemingly too draconic to be related to wireframe bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.