• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Wind

I'm not a huge fan of either of Rockruff's evos, but the day form is way more appealing to me. Night is really ugly.

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer
Not impossible but I dont't think an evo has ever gained normal. I think pure rock or possibly rock/fighting.

Pure Rock, maybe, but Fighting seems a little Farfetch'd, given it's a quadruped. Sure, we had the Muskateer Quartet, but they had their sword horns to fight with.

Paul1985

Ana de Armas fan
I'm liking Rock/Normal and Rock/Ghost for them. And it's one Evo with two forms, depending on it evolves at day or at night, it would seem.

I personally hope not Rock/Normal would have a 4x weakness to Fighting while Rock/Ghost wouldn't have a 4x weakness also Rock/Normal would have only one immunity Ghost while Rock/Ghost would have two Fighting and Normal.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Both of Rockruff's evolutions look quite cool though I slightly prefer the appearance when it evolves during the day. Will be interesting to learn if they remain pure Rock-types or gain a typing based on which form it evolves into.

Nunn

Pokermanz Meister!
I really like the look and coloring of the day form. Might pop it on my team if I like the typing.

Paul1985

Ana de Armas fan
I like both Rockruff evolutions but I like the Day evolution more.

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer
Welp RIP artleaka leak, rockruff looks nothing like you described.

Yeah, but he was debunked a while ago. He said we'd only get 4 specific Totem Mons, and he didn't mention Raticate being one of them.

Leosnake

Squuueee yes thank you Gamefreak Rockruff's evolutions are truly the best of both worlds.

Edit: *begins dancing at there finally being a wolf Pokemon*

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer
Squuueee yes thank you Gamefreak Rockruff's evolutions are truly the best of both worlds.

Edit: *begins dancing at there finally being a wolf Pokemon*

I love 'em! I'm just worried because my team is already full now, and that leaves no free spots for any new discoveries :(

Ohitsdylan

Well.. I can't really say I like either of rockruffs evo's very much. But theres still hope for Jangmo, Komala, and Salandit.

Leosnake

I love 'em! I'm just worried because my team is already full now, and that leaves no free spots for any new discoveries :(

You could always make this the game where you do a rotation team. I know I will have too just from the new Pokemon in Sun and Moon alone let alone the ones I will transfer from Poke bank.

*Tis bouncing around her room*

Cutty

Forever now
The two Rockruff's evolutions look okay-ish. Nothing really spectacular about then. The night form looks so tired after partying all night long lol.

I think they will retain their Rock typing.

JVLightningLover

Veteran Trainer
You could always make this the game where you do a rotation team. I know I will have too just from the new Pokemon in Sun and Moon alone let alone the ones I will transfer from Poke bank.

*Tis bouncing around her room*

Call me old-fashioned, but I like to start each Gen with a team of 6 brand new Pokemon, and (starting with Gen 6) save the big rotation teams for later.

Also, happy bouncing! :)

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Could be only me, but I think I like Day version a bit more compared to Night version, which I initally thought the contrary would've happened. I adore the Day one, but may take some time to adapt the Night version before I choose which one I'd like him evolve into.

Status
Not open for further replies.