• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
Last edited:

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Here's a list of all the Pokemon found in that picture:

- Rowlet
- Litten
- Popplio
- Pikipek
- Yungoos
- Grubbin
- Vikavolt
- Cutiefly
- Comfey
- Rockruff
- Salandit
- Bounsweet
- Togedemaru
- Bruxish
- Mudsdale
- Drampa
- Bewear
- Wimpod
- Alolan Exxegutor
- Tauros
- Sharpedo

One of the riders helmet was inspired by Pyukumuku (Tauros rider).
The other helmet (Mudsdale rider) is a Pokemon we've yet to see.

There are tiny white birds flying near the boat/yacht. But I'd assume those are just Wingulls.

There is also a shooting star falling on the upper-left. I'm guessing it's Minior.

TyLogic

Hey guys! Question if you don't mind.

Remember the leak about that cat pokemon that's supposed to be different in appearance and type depending on how you breed it? That one was credible right? If so it's AWESOME but how would that work? What do they mean by "How you breed it"?

2dtyplosion

Here's a list of all the Pokemon found in that picture:

- Rowlet
- Litten
- Popplio
- Pikipek
- Yungoos
- Grubbin
- Vikavolt
- Cutiefly
- Comfey
- Rockruff
- Salandit
- Bounsweet
- Togedemaru
- Bruxish
- Mudsdale
- Drampa
- Bewear
- Wimpod
- Alolan Exxegutor
- Tauros
- Sharpedo

One of the riders helmet was inspired by Pyukumuku (Tauros rider).
The other helmet (Mudsdale rider) is a Pokemon we've yet to see.

There are tiny white birds flying near the boat/yacht. But I'd assume those are just Wingulls.

There is also a shooting star falling on the upper-left. I'm guessing it's Minior.

I think the Mudsdale riders is a Pikipek helmet or maybe it's evo. It has Pikipek colors.

Charmander27

Very Melon
Alright, I've been on the Alolan Oddish hype train for a long time, and it just occurred to me that we haven't seen the HULA GIRL Pokémon, Bellossom in any leaks yet, right?

I hope hope hope that we see an Alolan Oddish! Hoping for Grass/Fire type (spicy!), but we'll see!

Julia Artemis

Alright, I've been on the Alolan Oddish hype train for a long time, and it just occurred to me that we haven't seen the HULA GIRL Pokémon, Bellossom in any leaks yet, right?

I hope hope hope that we see an Alolan Oddish! Hoping for Grass/Fire type (spicy!), but we'll see!

Also no Bellsprout yet! If any one needs help it's good ole Bellsprout!

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Then there's Lugarugan, love them both. Got a nice Wolf Pokemon, and even a Werewolf that looks like it's insane.

Lugarugan's Midnight Form reminds me of what I thought Zoroark would look like back in 2010 when we first got Zoroark's silhouette hee hee. I was planning on getting Sun version before, but I might reconsider now cuz I like Lugarugan's Moon version form so much. :3

Akashin

Remember the leak about that cat pokemon that's supposed to be different in appearance and type depending on how you breed it? That one was credible right? If so it's AWESOME but how would that work? What do they mean by "How you breed it"?

My guess would be that they mean something along the lines of perhaps taking on the Primary Type of whoever breeds with it. And if it were to breed with Ditto, I assume that'd either make it Normal or retain the current Primary Type of the bird breeding with Ditto.

That's just my take on it, though.

I think the Mudsdale riders is a Pikipek helmet or maybe it's evo. It has Pikipek colors.

Isn't the Mudsdale rider's helmet based on Grubbin? Sure looks like it to me.

Last edited:

TyLogic

In the picture it looks like Alolan Exeggutor is trying to kiss a Cutiefly.

It won't be able to stay with it's true love though... It's just a tail. The heads decide everything else really. It's gonna have to cry as the main heads command the legs to walk away from the Cutifly and the tail will literally watch the Cutiefly fade over the horizon... (HAHA! Me and my scenarios. XD)

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
In the picture it looks like Alolan Exeggutor is trying to kiss a Cutiefly.

It won't be able to stay with it's true love though... It's just a tail. The heads decide everything else really. It's gonna have to cry as the main heads command the legs to walk away from the Cutifly and the tail will literally watch the Cutiefly fade over the horizon... (HAHA! Me and my scenarios. XD)

Until Cutifly flies towards it to live happily ever after.

noakai

The leak said that it's normal type in the wild and then when you breed it, the baby inherits whatever type the other Pokemon has (and its markings change accordingly). This gen's Vivillon I guess.

TyLogic

The leak said that it's normal type in the wild and then when you breed it, the baby inherits whatever type the other Pokemon has (and its markings change accordingly). This gen's Vivillon I guess.

I never saw that. where did you see that?

R_N

The leak is not credible. It was part of the rumor that stated rockruff would evolve into one of 4 forms when you taught it Howl and left it overnight at a specific spot on any of the islands

silicon

Swordsman
The leak is not credible. It was part of the rumor that stated rockruff would evolve into one of 4 forms when you taught it Howl and left it overnight at a specific spot on any of the islands

Technically it's mentioned in two leaks it seems. The one you mentioned and the one that has gotten a lot right, but missed on the Alola form typings, the "real leak" leak as it's labeled in the stickied post. I don't know if one was piggy backing off the other though.

R_N

Technically it's mentioned in two leaks it seems. The one you mentioned and the one that has gotten a lot right, but missed on the Alola form typings, the "real leak" leak as it's labeled in the stickied post. I don't know if one was piggy backing off the other though.

It has to be piggybacking. It is incredibly specific (alongside the pokebank information) and showed up (check the dates) in "Real Leak" first.

WolfCypher

Ok, what's the deal going to be with Rockruff? It seems like Corocoro, hell maybe even Game Freak, are pushing Rockruff as hard as they did Lucario and Zoroark, and both of those were rare one-time gift Pokémon and/or in-game event Pokémon.

But then I see official art where numbers of Rockruff are just all over, Kukui presents one in a PokéSkype video (is this the obligatory intro of the game?) and there's a NPC in the very 1st town with one besides him, its the very 1st Pokémon during playable gameplay you may see. Like it seems excessively common in Alola.

So is it going to be a rare one-time in-game gift/capture? Is it going to be something you can just catch on Route 2, as many as you want?

TyLogic

Ok, what's the deal going to be with Rockruff? It seems like Corocoro, hell maybe even Game Freak, are pushing Rockruff as hard as they did Lucario and Zoroark, and both of those were rare one-time gift Pokémon and/or in-game event Pokémon.

But then I see official art where numbers of Rockruff are just all over, Kukui presents one in a PokéSkype video (is this the obligatory intro of the game?) and there's a NPC in the very 1st town with one besides him, its the very 1st Pokémon during playable gameplay you may see. Like it seems excessively common in Alola.

So is it going to be a rare one-time in-game gift/capture? Is it going to be something you can just catch on Route 2, as many as you want?

I think they are pushing it so hard because it's unique in that its evolution has forms that are version exclusive. Besides that Rockruff isn't that special.

And most likely that the Kukui skype thing is the intro.

R_N

It's a cute dog that turns into a neat wolf and a werewolf

It's probably them testing the waters for a nice marketable pokemon for the generation. Think Lucario, Zoroark (though this wasnt' a success) and probably Greninja

Status
Not open for further replies.