• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

piemaster924000

Finals make me cry
Ghost/Fairy
Weakness: Ghost and Steel
Resists: Bug
Immune: Fighting, dragon and normal

I love this combo so much, A banshee pokemon with this typing and levitate would be powerful, or they can give mismagius a mega and slap the typing while retaining levitate as its ability.

Last edited:

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Ghost/Fairy
Weakness: Ghost and Fairy
Resists: Bug
Immune: Fighting, dragon and normal

I love this combo so much, A banshee pokemon with this typing and levitate would be powerful, or they can give mismagius a mega and slap the typing while retaining levitate as its ability.

Actually it would be---

Weaknesses: Steel, Ghost

Ghost and Fairy are not weak to Fairy ^^;

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I like the idea of having a Ghost type pseudo-legendary. The Ghost/Fairy banshee would work well along with the mono-Steel Uranium atom Pokémon I suggested earlier.

Something other than Dragon this time, GameFreak.

esquilo09

I'd love to see a werewolf pokemon in Sun and Moon, perhaps as an evolved form of Mightyena. Strangely enough, back when we got Zoroark's silhouette when Gen 5 was teased I thought it was a werewolf. ^^;

Oh puh-leeeease, Mightyena is a hyena-like Pokémon, not a wolf-like Pokémon.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
A Pokemon based on the Draco (flying lizards) would be cool. Typing could be Dragon/Flying.

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
Indeed, as of yet we don't actually have any wolf pokemon. We have foxes, dogs and jackals (Lucario) but not wolves. I'd prefer we get a wolf before we get a werewolf.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned

It's a canine of some sort, so I don't see why it can't have a werewolf evolved form. ^^; I mean if a fish like Remoraid can become an octopus like Octillery, then any thing's possible.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Adding to that, it's likely based on a Raiju, which had a wolf form. So more then likely it's meant to be a wolf, not a maned wolf (though it could've been a design inspiration).

It's a canine of some sort, so I don't see why it can't have a werewolf evolved form. ^^; I mean if a fish like Remoraid can become an octopus like Octillery, then any thing's possible.

Hyenas aren't canines, they actually are more closely related to cats.

Having said that, they could go for a similar concept to a werewolf with it if they desired.

JudySpell

Banned
My problem with a potential Farfetch'd evolution would be the name. They'd have to continue with the pun thing.

Riduck'ulus or Fartherfetch'd are the only things that spring to mind.

I could care less what it'd be called. I would just want it to have a good design and hopefully some upgraded leek shaped like a sword.

Adding to that, it's likely based on a Raiju, which had a wolf form. So more then likely it's meant to be a wolf, not a maned wolf(though it could've been a design inspiration.

Out of curiousity, what do you mean by 'meant to be a wolf'? I'm assuming you're refererring to a Grey Wolf?

If lore said Raiju had a wolf form, GF can just stretch it a little bit and make it any kind of wolf.

Also, Manectric.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Indeed, as of yet we don't actually have any wolf pokemon. We have foxes, dogs and jackals (Lucario) but not wolves. I'd prefer we get a wolf before we get a werewolf.

why-dont-we-have-both.gif

Yeesh, I'd rather not have to Trade to get Eeveelutions, Trade Evolutions Always just made it unnecessarily hard for me to get them.

Communication with people on Pokémon forums is a great way to trade any Pokémon. Coordination between time zones may pose obvious difficulties in your personal life, but eventually you can get a few minutes of trading in.

Nunn

Pokermanz Meister!
Eh, the poochyena line has a lot of grey wolf inspiration in there. They are a pretty healthy mix of grey wolf and hyena. So I think it's not incorrect to say it's a wolf or hyena poke.

King Shuckle

Don't be daft
I think Basculin should get an evolution. I can see it becoming Water/Steel.

Last edited:
Eh, the poochyena line has a lot of grey wolf inspiration in there. They are a pretty healthy mix of grey wolf and hyena. So I think it's not incorrect to say it's a wolf or hyena poke.

They don't really look that much like wolves imo.

Also if you want to get technical, we have many wolf Pokemon, like Furfrou, Stoutland, and even Granbull.

SlowPokeBroKing

Future Gym Leader
Out of curiousity, what do you mean by 'meant to be a wolf'? I'm assuming you're refererring to a Grey Wolf?

If lore said Raiju had a wolf form, GF can just stretch it a little bit and make it any kind of wolf.

Also, Manectric.

Which is its English name. Its Japanese name contains a reference to a lion and no wolf, mane or otherwise. So is it a lion now?

Status
Not open for further replies.