• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimategodzilla

Dragon Trainer
I want a potoo:
ea15c3e83f1a1eda0595f9673c230c81.jpg
No explanation needed.

esquilo09

Missingno.Fan

I am very surprised we haven't got a Ground/Fighting type. Those two seem to go well with one another (as in in doesn't seem as strange or paradoxical as something like Water/Fire or Water/Bug). Maybe we can get one this gen.
I like to see a pandora's box like pokemon. Psychic/Ground with Levitate.

So you want Baltoy? Jk

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
I've always wanted to see a Pokemon (perhaps a minor Legendary) that's simply based on a shadow. Sure, we've got Gengar, but I'm talking a Pokemon that you can't actually see. Just a shadow.

Maybe the Pokemon devours light from the surrounding area so you can't actually see what it looks like, only a black blob. It could also be given a "Revealed" form where it no longer devours light so you can actually see what it looks like. I dunno, just ideas.

Hokutonoken

A sea monkey that involves into a sea King Kong like Pokemon with armor similar to Neptune. Water/steel with ability that turns normal moves to steel type

giu

I want a ghost/flying bird that i actually can use fly. A crow or owl or a flying cat or flying fox would fit it.

After seeing a lot of bug eevelutions fanarts, would be nice bug types morphed with actual mammals or lizzards.

I would like the regional birds being different from normal/flying. Can be part grass, dark, psychic, water, electric or even fire again. But not normal.

No more regional bugs that are butterflies and poison/bug or bug/flying. Ground/bug or normal/bug would be great.

More regional cats; a black cat, Sphynx or real persian would be nice. Ghost, psychic, electric or fairy would fit the species.

More regional dogs: a husky, collie, daschund, sharpei, akita, rotweiller, dalmata, chowchow have great potential to make good pokemon lines. Just give different types, that's not pure normal or fire. Dark, grass, fairy, ground, ice, would be nice.

More regular evolutions to weak and forgotten pokemons like: Sunflora, Corsola, Seviper, Luvdisc, Dunsparce, Carnivine, etc...

Mega evolution to Kalos starters.

Yes, finally someone that shares the same ideas.
Bug/Dark Cockroach Pokemon plz.

Although I highly doubt Game Freak has the cojones to make a Mosquito Pokemon what with mosquitos having quite the infamous reputation for the diseases they spread. It just seems like something Game Freak would avoid and to not be associated with the negative connotations associated with mosquitos.

the same can be said about cockroach... it also have the reputation of being a unclean bug. On both cases, mosquitos and cockroach can be used by the evil team, so it will not be associated as being a "good" pokemon.

giu

I want a ghost/flying bird that i actually can use fly. A crow or owl or a flying cat or flying fox would fit it.

After seeing a lot of bug eevelutions fanarts, would be nice bug types morphed with actual mammals or lizzards.

I would like the regional birds being different from normal/flying. Can be part grass, dark, psychic, water, electric or even fire again. But not normal.

No more regional bugs that are butterflies and poison/bug or bug/flying. Ground/bug or normal/bug would be great.

More regional cats; a black cat, Sphynx or real persian would be nice. Ghost, psychic, electric or fairy would fit the species.

More regional dogs: a husky, collie, daschund, sharpei, akita, rotweiller, dalmata, chowchow have great potential to make good pokemon lines. Just give different types, that's not pure normal or fire. Dark, grass, fairy, ground, ice, would be nice.

More regular evolutions to weak and forgotten pokemons like: Sunflora, Corsola, Seviper, Luvdisc, Dunsparce, Carnivine, etc...

Mega evolution to Kalos starters.

Yes, finally someone that shares the same ideas.
Bug/Dark Cockroach Pokemon plz.

Although I highly doubt Game Freak has the cojones to make a Mosquito Pokemon what with mosquitos having quite the infamous reputation for the diseases they spread. It just seems like something Game Freak would avoid and to not be associated with the negative connotations associated with mosquitos.

the same can be said about cockroach... it also have the reputation of being a unclean bug. On both cases, mosquitos and cockroach can be used by the evil team, so it will not be associated as being a "good" pokemon.

Im sorry, but if they can make a garbage bag a Pokemon, then they can sure as hell make a mosquito or cockroach.

Also, I hope they stay away from making any Pokemon 'evil', even Dark-Types (called Evil in Japan) tend to be mischievous or at least redeemable.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I'm fond of groundhogs so I wouldn't mind if we get those as S&M's regional rodents.

I dunno, Patrat seems groundhog-like or close to it at least, so I'm not sure if I want a new groundhog pokemon in Sun and Moon as the regional critter. I'd like a squirrel one instead simply cuz I like squirrels. #biased :p

esquilo09

I dunno, Patrat seems groundhog-like or close to it at least, so I'm not sure if I want a new groundhog pokemon in Sun and Moon as the regional critter. I'd like a squirrel one instead simply cuz I like squirrels. #biased :p

Patrat is actually chipmunk-like.

Kelv

When are we getting the rest of the Eevee's? A Flying type Eevee with little wings would be nice. Maybe knock two birds with one stone and make a Flying/Dragon type. Also make a Fighting type Eevee, and Rock, Ground, Poison. Steel, Ghost. I have seen some really cool fan art of the missing Eeveelutions and was really impressed. It was so professionally drawn.

Kelv

Since we've had garbage bags, ice cream, key chains, coffins, can we finally have a Pizza Pokemon already? Have it start off just as a normal slice of pizza with pepperoni, and it's second evolution are more slices, with extra pepperoni. Finally it's third evolution is a whole pie, with pepperoni, mushroom, Italian sausage, garlic crust filled with mozzarella cheese inside. The Pizza Pokemon will be Fire/Poison, because pizza can be very hot and also bad for your health if you eat too much of it.

LinksOcarina

The true master
more non-water type aquatic pokemon

So more in the vein of Inkay?

I approve of that. Considering we got tons of water pokemon at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they branch out a bit further.

Status
Not open for further replies.