• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Nonsense

Star Glider
Pikipek is adorable, I want one on my team. Looks like it has 2 evos as well. Also has skill link. I wonder if it will get to learn stuff like bullet seed and other moves that hit 5 times?

Aetius

Honestly not that interested in Yungoos or Pikipek. Easy pass on them for my team.

Why is that? They're both so cute and well conceived!
Just curious, don't want to make you change your mind of course!
By the way, what was Pikipek's type again? LOL

Shraeder

It's Lit
Pikipek looks really cool. Not too sure about Yungoos yet, I need to see a closer up view of it to make that decision.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Both are pretty cute. I hope pickipek is better than talonflame, at the very least it should learn better attacks >.>

Everlasting

Everything stays.
*faints at the sight of Pikipek* OH MY GOD

I am really considering Pikipek for my team. It seems promising. 2 evolutions on the way, and Skill Link as an ability!! I really dig its design.

Not a huge fan of Yungoos but I think it's a nice addition the the Normal-type "rodents". :3

Class Zero

We have arrived.
Why is that? They're both so cute and well conceived!
Just curious, don't want to make you change your mind of course!
By the way, what was Pikipek's type again? LOL

Pikpek was Normal/Flying if I remember correctly!

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Pikipek dealt a huge amount of damage to Popplio with Peck, though. I'm expecting a high attack stat.

LockFelino

Sparkling Noodleboi
I think I can relate to Yungoos. I too am hungry all the time.

Coller23

Aggron Extraordinair

Everlasting

Everything stays.

SmartD

The new mongoose Pokemon looks like it's gonna tear up something with those teeth. And the new bird Pokemon is alright. The new bug Pokemon looks so tiny. I wish they showed the dog and koala from Coro Coro, but maybe they'll show them later this month or next month.

ebevan91

So we know of 19 Pokemon so far, right?

I'm counting all 9 with the starters and we know that Pikipeck evolves twice.

PsychoKing47

Curious to see what Grubbin ends up evolving into, but it looks fairly interesting so far.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Nunn

Pokermanz Meister!
Yungoos was introduced from another region to help lower the numbers of another pokemon?

New snake pokemon confirmed?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
It's kinda like an underdeveloped baby Pinsir, but cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.