• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
I mean just look at Drumpa lmao.
Drampa's design (though not that fierce looking as the artworks) is actually quite close to how some Oriental Dragon's are usually depicted in artworks, like this one, for example

[IMG139]http://static.superiorwallpapers.com/images/lthumbs/2015-09/11076_Chinese-Dragon-Statue-Spooky-statue.jpg[/IMG139]

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
It seems that Bulbapedia is correct.

Togedemaru's move is written as ほうでん こうげき, Discharge Strike/Discharge Attack, rather than ほうでん/Discharge.

Edit: Emolga's move is Electro Ball.

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Bruxish looks like a Relicanth that got some bad botox

This is what happened when Relicanth and Gorebyss had a kid, which then went to Basculin's dentist.

Man some of these pokemon are gonna take me some time to wrap my head around....

Bruxish is really throwing me off, i think i just need to get used to it .-.

It's like Relicanth is a big way.. It probably has a niche use, but still doesn't get used if it doesn't get the stats to back it up. In case you're wondering, Relicanth's would be Rock Head+Head Smash.

Ludicoconut

Water&Grass Trainer
Finally a bug type that won't be weak to fire. Please let cutiefly have a three stage evolution.... Also kinda mad that some random fish gets a water psychic typing and Golduck can't!

Nunn

Pokermanz Meister!
Finally a bug type that won't be weak to fire. Please let cutiefly have a three stage evolution.... Also kinda mad that some random fish gets a water psychic typing and Golduck can't!

It's still weak to fire. Fire resist fairy, not the other way around.

Also Surskit is not weak to fire.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Drampa's design (though not that fierce looking as the artworks) is actually quite close to how some Oriental Dragon's are usually depicted in artworks, like this one, for example

[IMG139]http://static.superiorwallpapers.com/images/lthumbs/2015-09/11076_Chinese-Dragon-Statue-Spooky-statue.jpg[/IMG139]

Which is one of the reasons I love it so much.

I always adored these dragons as a kid, seeing them in cartoons and movies. To have one as a pokemon is just dope.

Not to mention...

c732z.gif

Grim712

'New Guy'
I could just be missing something but does anyone recognise the three birds fighting Tapukoko at the beginning of the trailer?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
I could just be missing something but does anyone recognise the three birds fighting Tapukoko at the beginning of the trailer?

They are Spearow. It is more clear in 1080p.

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
Tapu Koko! OH MAN! This thing is gonna be a monster! Auto Electric Terrain ability? That gives it a 50% boost to it's Electric attacks! With STAB and that boost, Thunderbolt is 202.5 Power and Thunder is 247.5 Power. Thunder hits harder than Darmanitan's Flare Blitz (234 Power). This thing with Politoed in Doubles. Dropping Thunders all day, it's time!

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
If Cutiefly turns out to be related to some competitive usable Evolution Line, then Pokemon like Mega Sceptile, Flygon, Garchomp/Mega Garchomp and Hydreigon are really going to get messed up.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
If Cutiefly turns out to be related to some competitive usable Evolution Line, then Pokemon like Mega Sceptile, Flygon, Garchomp/Mega Garchomp and Hydreigon are really going to get messed up.

I see more and more, staller pokemon are coming in. It is glorious. Bruxish especially. :D

I do feel, however, that Cutiefly is a non-evolving pokemon. I think it'll have the stats to hold its own, though.

Last edited:

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
Tapu Koko! OH MAN! This thing is gonna be a monster! Auto Electric Terrain ability? That gives it a 50% boost to it's Electric attacks! With STAB and that boost, Thunderbolt is 202.5 Power and Thunder is 247.5 Power. Thunder hits harder than Darmanitan's Flare Blitz (234 Power). This thing with Politoed in Doubles. Dropping Thunders all day, it's time!
Keep in mind though that the boosted damage from Electric Terrain only works when used on pokemon that are on the ground, so its not quite as universal as the straight boosts given by things like Sunny Day.

B. Thunder Tiger

Could the following be Vikavolt/Kuwaganon's possible inspiration for its design? It appears to be based off the Gradius ship of the Gradius games. If so, assault space ship bug for the win!

Kuwaganon.png
gradius.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.