• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

knightwolf09

LockFelino

Sparkling Noodleboi
Bewear is an adorable little marshmallow and no one can convince me otherwise :v

Andyomon00

Seer of Doom
I want more :(

We got like 15 new pokemon, and several confirmed new features this month alone. Anymore and they'd show the entire game before it's out like in ORAS.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
Bewear is an adorable little marshmallow and no one can convince me otherwise :v

I love it too. Hasn't been getting much love sadly. I love all the bear pokemon so far.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
If you teach Mimikyu substitute and can get one off before it get's hit...that's 2 free hits to set up or throw out statuses (assuming it can learn any).

I bet Mudsdale is an evolved Pokemon. Much like how Gogoat was revealed before Skiddo.

I like the idea of a smaller horse, really hoping that it gets a pre-evolution stage now. That'd be great!

Maybe Comfey can evolve hopefully, and become a priority-Cleric. I don't see much other potential for it though.

I want more :(

I want all of the new info NOW!

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
I hope Wimpod evolves into a super strong Pokémon. After all, GameFreak loves making super weak Pokémon into super strong ones.

Dragon Pulse

I am currently seeing many people in the YouTube comment section doing the usual trashing. Why do people always say inanimate objects as Pokémon are stupid ideas? Not all Pokémon have to be based on animals. That'd be boring. On second thought, I get why Comfey isn't a Grass-type. Its body itself is the green part, not the flowers. It collects the flowers. Then again, Flabébé makes less sense to me considering the flower IS part of its body, but y'know, nevermind.

vladimirescu

I am currently seeing many people in the YouTube comment section doing the usual trashing. Why do people always say inanimate objects as Pokémon are stupid ideas? Not all Pokémon have to be based on animals. That'd be boring. On second thought, I get why Comfey isn't a Grass-type. Its body itself is the green part, not the flowers. It collects the flowers. Then again, Flabébé makes less sense to me considering the flower IS part of its body, but y'know, nevermind.
Just curious, which one of the new Pokemon is said to be inanimate? People need to understand that there is no such thing as "inanimate object Pokemon", they are all alive Pokemon that are based on real life objects, and are just as normal as the one based on animals. It's the Pokemon world, not the real world. But I know this will never happen, jerks will never stop calling Vanilish an ice cream even though ice creams aren't completely made of ice.

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
I absolutely love Mudsdale's design. I've always wanted another horse Pokemon and now we have one. Got my ground type covered now and with the Hyper Training addition, if Tapu Koko is in fact one per game I only have to worry about resetting for the nature now. Got 5/6 Pokemon for my team picked now (Popplio, Tapu Koko, Drampa, Salandit and Mudsdale).

Loving a lot of these new Pokemon. My XY team only had 3 new Pokemon due to my lack of interest in most of them but it looks like my Moon team will be entirely new Pokemon this time.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Just curious, which one of the new Pokemon is said to be inanimate? People need to understand that there is no such thing as "inanimate object Pokemon", they are all alive Pokemon that are based on real life objects, and are just as normal as the one based on animals. It's the Pokemon world, not the real world. But I know this will never happen, jerks will never stop calling Vanilish an ice cream even though ice creams aren't completely made of ice.

Yeaaaaah, honestly people don't realize that pokemon wouldn't be the same without those pokemon. Like how dare they call Voltorb a thing, it's a living ball!
But anyways, the innanimate object based pokemon are some of the coolest ones out there, or at least most unique.

Anthea

I thought about something recently
Everyone has their team planned out. But what makes you think you can have that team early on?

What if the horse or salandit or whoever, is only accessible late into the game. Are you just going to use your starter and one or two early mons until you reach those late game places? This is why I got a back up team planned out which I will transfer wit pokebank

Status
Not open for further replies.