• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutty

Forever now
Maybe those Ultra beasts can fuse together.

Dat jellyfish though. Comes from my nightmare.

Rakurai

Type: Null is a man-made (Presumably by Team Skull, considering that it's introduced by Cradion sending it out in the JP trailer), experimental Pokemon. The name seems fine in that context.

SueChef

Old dog, new tricks!
Type:Null definitely looks like a Chimaera-esque Frankenstein creature, so the name fits the science-y feel imo. UB-01 is just Ultra Beast No.1, so I don't really know what to say about the name except it's obviously a brand new discovery and yet unnamed. I wonder (nicknames aside) if in future it will be given an actual name. The Dragon of Hearts is pretty cute, and in the Japanese trailer we see Cutiefly's evolution!!!! It's a literal fairy at 1 minute in

[video=youtube;9VgXtwxIW-Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VgXtwxIW-Q[/video]

Cutiefly Evolution.jpg

Last edited:

LoveMcQueen5683

Type:Null definitely looks like a Chimaera-esque Frankenstein creature, so the name fits the science-y feel imo. UB-01 is just Ultra Beast No.1, so I don't really know what to say about the name except it's obviously a brand new discovery and yet unnamed. I wonder (nicknames aside) if in future it will be given an actual name. The Dragon of Hearts is pretty cute, and in the Japanese trailer we see Cutiefly's evolution!!!! It's a literal fairy

Link to japanese trailer

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Bet you ultra beasts are made at the artificial island...

What if Lillie IS an ultra beast?!?

Considering how UB-01 spawns on the Aether Sanctuary, or whatever it's called.. But the head of that organization seems surprised that it spawned. So I don't think they do.

Type: Null definitely is not an Ultra Beast. In the official site, it only shows UB-01 and not Type: Null (which is in the regular Pokemon section.

UB = Ultra Beast.. Derp.

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
I'm trying to stay positive. But honestly these designs don't sit overly well with me.

What did they do to Raticate? :3

I like the idea of the organisation that looks after and protects Pokemon tho. It's about time.

Achernar

star-mapping pro
Type: null looks weird. It has a tail of a gyarados, a hind legs somewhat like zygarde's dog forme and neck like an abomasnow.

Janovy

Banned
So Lillie is Ultra Beast 01, HUH

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I really hate to be one of those people, but it feels like they're running out of names if two Pokémon are called Type: Null & UB-01

Last edited:

Coller23

Aggron Extraordinair
I hat to be one of those people, but it feels like they're running out of names if two Pokémon are called Type: Null & UB-01

Yet thousands of people can come up with fake pokemon names for leaks?

Julia Artemis

Based off the pokedex description on the main site....is Jungm-oo, is he going to be the Dragon/Fighting pokemon of our dreams!? :O

"Jangmo-o has the pride of a warrior, although it remains humble about its capabilities. In its pursuit to become stronger, it never neglects its training.
Because Jangmo-o uses the scales on its head for both offense and defense, it never turns its back to its enemies. Many Trainers see this behavior and take it as proof that Jangmo-o is a valiant Pokémon.
Jangmo-o gather in harsh locales like canyons, where no other people or Pokémon are around, to live together as they train."

Rakurai

I'm curious as to what the "jang" part of Jangmo-o's name is derived from, because Mo-o is a Hawaiian word that's used to refer both to a mythological lizard/dragon-like beast and just lizards in general.

Cutty

Forever now
I hat to be one of those people, but it feels like they're running out of names if two Pokémon are called Type: Null & UB-01

They could be man made in the lab.

Cutiefly other form maybe@the pic above.

Status
Not open for further replies.