• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inoshi

Pokemon Lover
Are u getting any more news today?

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
As per Serebii main site:

'The next release of Pokémon Sun & Moon information will hit on October 14th at 22:00 JST, which is 00:00 AEDT, 14:00 BST, 15:00 CEST, 09:00 EDT, 06:00 PDT'

so we are having something Today, the question is whether there will be any new information or just showing stuff already explaine din CoroCoro or last trailer.

TyLogic

the hexagons could be a turtle

Uuuhhh. I doubt it...I think the hexagons are a little too ambiguous to answer right now.

I still can't tell whether it's forelegs are insect feet or bird feet. Since Tapu Koko is a bird, I'm going to go with insect. But what insect is it? What inesct has three toes?

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
I hope Jangmo-o is the Haxorus/Flygon of this gen as I really want an non-Dragon type pseudo again. Gen 3 was the last time and even then we got 2 and one was still a Dragon. I'd love a Fairy or poison type (or combine both).
Was gen 2 just the exeaption and its always going to be a Dragon, disappointing.

TyLogic

I hope Jangmo-o is the Haxorus/Flygon of this gen as I really want an non-Dragon type pseudo again. Gen 3 was the last time and even then we got 2 and one was still a Dragon. I'd love a Fairy or poison type (or combine both).
Was gen 2 just the exeaption and its always going to be a Dragon, disappointing.

Well, Metagross is a psuedo legendary as well and it's a Steel-type. But yeah, the majority of them are Dragons. I can see a Fairy psuedo. Or a Water one.

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
I'd also like some non-rock type fossils. Ghost could work (a fossil that never fully resurrected as no complete soecimen was found so its a half complete skeketon) or Ice (ice age mammel found frozen)

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Oh yeah! I completely forgot about Tapu Koko being a rooster. Then what about those hexagons on it's legs? Are those supposed to be scales? I guess that means that there is a fish and insect based Island Guardian as well. (Still don't know about the hexagons)

I've always thought that the tail looked a bit like Wishwashy's School form.

sheld999

I'd also like some non-rock type fossils. Ghost could work (a fossil that never fully resurrected as no complete soecimen was found so its a half complete skeketon) or Ice (ice age mammel found frozen)

a ghost type fossil will be cool to be honest

Paul1985

Ana de Armas fan

I'm still hoping Jangmo-o is a pseudo legendary line and that we get two again like Generation 3 (Salamence and Metagross).

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I think Draampa will bee similar to Drudgion except it will have a pre-evolution. Normal types typically do not have the Defense of a pseudo Legendary and practically all the Normal type Legendary and Mythical Pokémon bar Arceus are either outclassed by other Pokémon or outsped by others. Regigigas suffers the most from this effect.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I hope we have two Pseudos, like in Hoenn we had Metagross and Salamence.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Well, "RKS System" really sounds like a certain god Pokémon, wouldn't you agree ? :p

Jadgirl04

Lilac Dungeoneer
Well, that was a lot more than anyone expected XD

I'm kinda torn between using Lurantis or Tsareena on my team now, they're both so cool. Why does this gen have so many awesome grass types? =,D

LockFelino

Sparkling Noodleboi
Man... Tsareena has some legs on her, good lord.

Hakamo-o and Kommo-o look a hell of a lot better in motion to me, and I'm very thankful for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.