• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Dungeon Game

heatran_ran

Lost in Ilex Forest
Yay! I absolutely love the PMD series, because of their general storyline, total awesomeness, neat graphics, and total AWESOMENESS!!
Anyway, I'm hoping that like how ranger 2 kept some story elements from the prvious game, II'm hoping that all that mysterious time and space stuff will continue. Maybe Arceus and Shaymin will appear,with heatran taking a main story role?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to more on it!

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
ah that's nice to hear i was waiting for a pmd game with the updated forms, i'm sure that they will be in there.

maybe they will add some new features the previous ones are getting a bit standard if you ask me.

rainbow zubat

GIVE AWAY WEEKEND
Join friends and have dungeon adventures together =D. If it's on the wii,some sort of multipayer..

mockingjay

swift and lol
Seeing a 3D PMD game would be awesome! But I don't know how they would handle a new story.

We still need a full anime series!

It'll most likely be a game with the 5th generation. that is just being the 2nd version, with the new Pokemons.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
It would be nice to see a seven treasures storyline. Ooh, and somehow bringing Dusknoir back would be kick-***-tastic!

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
Hmmm...I think it'll be a completely different storyline, wonder what they're gonna put in it?
Please be on DS, I don't have a freaking Wii...

Ryuartyi

PMD Enthusiast
It would be nice to see a seven treasures storyline. Ooh, and somehow bringing Dusknoir back would be kick-***-tastic!
The same story line as 2 would be boring. PMD3 is guaranteed to have a new storyline, and since it should have all the Pokémon and their formes, it might deal with Origin Giratina and Arceus.

A new story line would be better anyways. It would be much more exciting to play through.

gardevoir11

The First Princess
I would love to see a storyline that somehow incorporated every single legendary, including Shaymin and Arceus, in a main role of their own miniplot, sort of like in PMD1. It would probably be really long, but that's the fun of it. As much as I would love to see the return of Friend Areas and 3D type graphics, that type of extended storyline is what I'm hoping the most for.

~Silver Aura~

Back...ish
That's great. I love the PMD series both had awesome storylines that had me on the edge of my seat. All I hope for is another great storyline and for your partner to be as sweet and emotional as he/she was in the previous games (I think my faverite thing about the PMD series is the partner.......yes you read right) I don't really mind whether it's a completly new storyline or a Direct sequel of sorts to PMD2. (But I don't see how that will work)

Alilatias

Simple Bard
I would love to see a storyline that somehow incorporated every single legendary, including Shaymin and Arceus, in a main role of their own miniplot, sort of like in PMD1. It would probably be really long, but that's the fun of it. As much as I would love to see the return of Friend Areas and 3D type graphics, that type of extended storyline is what I'm hoping the most for.

Yes! This I fully agree with!

It irked me somewhat how the majority of PMD2 legendaries were just chilling out in random dungeons, doing absolutely nothing about the impending end of the world.

It irked me even more when the legendaries guarding the treasures all had the same generic line before you fought them. >_<

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
well, dusknoir is dead / doesn't exit, so i dont think thatll hapen

Well, if normal Dialga can make it so the player can exist, then Primal Dialga can do the same for Dusknoir. That is my response to that statement.

EDIT: Oh, and I just moved up a rank.

Last edited:

Alilatias

Simple Bard
As far as I remember, the game did not really specifically state that the Pokemon of the future actually disappear. It is a possibility, but as to whether or not they are completely erased from existence...

If anything, Dusknoir might have been thrown into some alternate dimension.
The same might have happened to the player temporarily.

However, I'm one of those people who do not really care whether or not he returns, as long as everything else (especially the music) is good.

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Yes! This I fully agree with!

It irked me somewhat how the majority of PMD2 legendaries were just chilling out in random dungeons, doing absolutely nothing about the impending end of the world.

It irked me even more when the legendaries guarding the treasures all had the same generic line before you fought them. >_<
Amen to that i wished they would've maybe made a big room for those roaming legends and if you stepped in you would have to fight them ^^

Ryuartyi

PMD Enthusiast
A new PMD already? Didn't Time/Darkness come out 2007 or 2008?
If you look at the previous dates, we're at the correct time frame for a new PMD game.

PMD Red and Blue:
JP: 2005
US: 2006

PMD Time and Darkness
JP: 2007
US: 2008

So with those dates, PMD3 should have this schedule if all goes as planned:
JP: 2009
US: 2010

It's a pretty great schedule if you ask me, and the Pokémon Company didn't have anything in the tank so a new PMD would logically be their next step. Ranger 3 is next.

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
Maybe it's not a new story-line. Maybe it's like Emerald or Crystal, or Yellow. or Platinum. Maybe it's the same basic storyline, with some diffrences and a whole bunch of new pokemon (Rotoms, Shaymins, and Arceus's). Speaking of which, how are they going to deal with Arceus and his typing.