• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New pokemon game revolution main games no more

what do you think about this idea

• yes you like

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • no you dislike

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
I am going to send a note to gamefreak detailing a game idea for pokemon I created in a more of an rpg format than the main generation of pokemon games now that is more like the way pokemon fight in the anime combining moves and such give me more ideas

The game will be sort of like a 3d world with a trainer having a boat and bicycle I will update you guys with more of the gamely details later oh and the game will probably be on the Wii but there might be a ds version so come on give me some more ideas. Oh and this trainer will be 13-15 throughout the whole game and you get to go to multiple regions including orre as well

Come on don't give up yet I did alot of research >_>

If this doesn't work out I'll make it an MMORPG

Last edited:

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
I doubt GameFreak would listen to a 13 year old kid.
Plus, do you know how to write japanese characters and know the address of GameFreak headquarters?

Just saying....

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
they would be more likely to listen to there main fan demographic than the adult demographic >_>

granbull guy

Vasoline
I doubt they will do anything it will proboly just be ignored.

BCVM22

No, he was quite correct. You have absolutely nothing that Game Freak cares to hear nor have they ever asked for your input nor will they ever ask for fan input.

Put as bluntly as possible, your "plan" to "send a note to gamefreak detailing a game idea for pokemon" would be a colossal waste of time for all parties you attempt to involve and is truly best left abandoned and forgotten.

razor fire

No, he was quite correct. You have absolutely nothing that Game Freak cares to hear nor have they ever asked for your input nor will they ever ask for fan input.

Put as bluntly as possible, your "plan" to "send a note to gamefreak detailing a game idea for pokemon" would be a colossal waste of time for all parties you attempt to involve and is truly best left abandoned and forgotten.

He's telling the truth. Sending that idea is a total waste of time.

granbull guy

Vasoline
The game will be sort of like a 3d world with a trainer having a boat and bicycle I will update you guys with more of the gamely details later oh and the game will probably be on the Wii but there might be a ds version so come on give me some more ideas. Oh and this trainer will be 13-15 throughout the whole game and you get to go to multiple regions including orre as well

Well they will just ignore the letter I mean theve probobly had tons of letters with game ideas sent to them but those kids dreams didnt come true. ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild

razor fire

It's better that you do that. GameFreak would never make a game made by some kid even if the kid is a part of the fan demographic.

granbull guy

Vasoline

*Sighs* Why did you post the same excat post for a second time? This letter thing is a waste of time

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
I moved my post when you posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor fire View Post

It's because people think this ^ that gamefreak doesn't get good ideas for games and don't know what their fans want >_>

so lets get ideas flowing for this mmorpg/rpg

If it actually does become a game what would you do hmm....?

Last edited:

razor fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor fire View Post

It's because people think this ^ that gamefreak doesn't get good ideas for games and don't know what their fans want >_>

It is true. They won't make a game that has ideas from some children around the world. Of course, if they want opinions from their fans then they would more than likely add a poll than reading through millions of letters.

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
If Gamefreak actually uses this kid's idea, I'll put a vid up on youtube of me tearing my ba*ls off. Gamefreak isn't going to listen to you. It's just a total waste of time.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
fine whatever just help me make the stupid game ALREADY do ya really have to rain on my parade and I will just send it in anyway and Im gonna sneer at you guys

Charaligatr

The Secret Rascal
fine whatever just help me make the stupid game ALREADY do ya really have to rain on my parade and I will just send it in anyway and Im gonna sneer at you guys

Yeah. Send in a ridiculous idea that gamefreak has most likely recieved a thousand times before, and ignored each one of those times. Rub the standard "We cannot accept ideas from fans" reply in our faces.

That'll show us.

granbull guy

Vasoline
You guys are quitters just cuz something happened to somebody and your trumping gamefreaks horn like you know what they will do I will just make it and send it to game freak and then if It actually becomes a game what will you do then huh?
But it won't become a game EVER

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.

Ahem... Really?

Just give up and accept the fact that Game Freak will not take ideas for games from fans who don't know anything about game design. Heck, they won't take an idea from a person who knows game design, unless they're with in the company.

Stand by for closure/banhammer...

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
You guys are quitters just cuz something happened to somebody and your trumping gamefreaks horn like you know what they will do I will just make it and send it to game freak and then if It actually becomes a game what will you do then huh?

ridiculous idea my foot >_> and I can guarentee you game freak gets no letters on games because its that simple. Game freak gets no information because of people like you who assume and assume stands for beep out of you not me

and if you close this I will just make another and If you all take time to read the first post then you would see no reason to close this

oh by the way what do you know about game freak? none what so ever your just a commoner like me >_>

BCVM22

I will just make it and send it to game freak and then if It actually becomes a game what will you do then huh?

You won't, you won't and it won't.

Game freak gets no information because of people like you who assume and assume stands for beep out of you not me

They get no letters because most people are smart enough to realize that any letters that did get that far would go right into a shredder or furnace because they do not care nor do they need ideas from fans.

If you all take time to read the first post then you would see no reason to close this

Your first post is about all the reason one needs on its own.

oh by the way what do you know about game freak? none what so ever your just a commoner like me >_>

COMMON GODDAMN SENSE requires no insider knowledge.

End this madness. Stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.