• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New pokemon game revolution main games no more

what do you think about this idea

• yes you like

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • no you dislike

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
shut up everyone!!!!!

come on try to help him.
i know they probally would ignore it but what if they check some mails? who says all those new ideas are by gamefreak self (i know, they are but we'll never know for sure) help him even if yyou know it never will come true cuz what IF they read it by accident or for a weird reason and they discover a little idea that would make the game more fun.(btw if i was gamefreak i would listen to a kid not to a creepy 40 nerd like the people you see in the game championships)

now, does gamefreak has a question or help mail like lego?

JD

Let me tell you this know .

1) They will probably just ignore youre letter and throw it in the trash.

2 ) Youre wasting all of your time like the others just said.

3) Id just stop already there never going to make your game idea.

There youre wasting all of your time by sending a letter to game freak and I wouldnt keep making this thread over and over unless you want a infraction.

Tropios

always ready to help ^^
how are you gonna make an mmorpg (or something)?

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
I love how he thinks Gamefreak has any involvement with the console games. Ah to be young naive and close minded again...

Tropios

helloo? he quitted the gamefreak idea.

btw its fact that ADULTS are close minded! hahaha

Havocide

Collector
they would be more likely to listen to there main fan demographic than the adult demographic >_>

Thats way to much narrowmindedness for my liking.

Don't forget was it not adults that created Pokemon?

Jeez, just because an kid enjoys a game just as much as an adult, does not mean a company would not listen to the adult.

Companies listen to all, if they didn't they would fail.

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
fine I won't send a it to game freak but help me make a Mmorpg and thankyou 705030

I severely doubt you have the resources to make a Pokemon MMORPG, even with someone's help. Just deal with the fact that a fan game thought up by you will not happen. I've had ideas for fan games, and guess how many actually became games? Zero, zilch, nada, none.

And 705030, it won't work, so don't bother.

Tropios

whats an utter bull?

tomdraco, i know but there are ways to make fangames and ill help just cuz i want to ok? and maybe you gave up too soon

JD

Ughhhh lets just forget about this whole thing 705 if you want to help arceus do it in pm. Since the rest of us here really doubt that any of this will work okay it would make alot of things easier eh?

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
really now???

ugh.

this isnt the right place for this type of thread in the first place, but everyone derailed it into a flamewar. locking topic.

you all should take a chill pill

Status
Not open for further replies.