• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Platinum Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I've got a new team here for another play-through of platinum. It has some Pokemon I'd really like to use, as I have never used them before :)

Team:

-Torterra
Ability: Overgrow
Item: ?
Moves:
-Earthquake
-Wood Hammer
-Curse/Stone Edge
-Leech Seed/Crunch

-Togekiss
Ability: Serene Grace
Moves:
-Air Slash
-Thunder Wave (Something else until I can get to the battle frontier)
-Roost/Wish
-Fly

-Medicham
Ability: Pure Power
Moves:
-Rock Smash
-Psyshock/Psycho Cut/Zen Headbutt
-High Jump Kick/Drain Punch
-Clam Mind

-Houndoom
Ability: Flash Fire
Moves:
-Flamethrower/Fire Blast
-Dark Pulse
-Nasty Plot
- ?

-Bibarel
Ability: Unaware
Moves:
-Cut
-Rock Climb
-Waterfall
-Surf

-Luxray
Ability: Intimidate
Moves:
-Thunderbolt/Discharge/Spark
-Crunch
-Superpower (something else until I can get to the battle frontier)
-Strength

Look over my team and suggest better moves, items, etc. Thanks!

EDIT: I don't care about natures and IV's/EV's, I'm just doing a casual play-through :)

EDIT2: Added abilities.

Last edited:
Looks pretty good man! I do have a couple suggestions though even though your using this team as ingame i suggest not using fly on togekiss because of its low phys. Attack and no rock smash on medicham. Also i assume bibarel is the hm slave...? Other than that looks good.

Chidzz

SolarBeam is an excellent move for Houndoom. I covers weakness and is very strong, despite the 2 turn charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.