• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Snap Discussion Thread

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I wonder if the game will allow you to receive a special pokemon in Home since I thought the original Snap offered a way to get Mew in Gen 1

MrJechgo

I wonder if the game will allow you to receive a special pokemon in Home since I thought the original Snap offered a way to get Mew in Gen 1
There was no connectivity between the original Snap and any other title.
Well back then, it wasn't a thing. The N64 got Pokémon Stadium (and its GB adapter) after Pokémon Snap (1 month apart).

There might be something, but since it's developped by Bandai Namco, there might not be either ^^;

Heatleo

Older Pokemon Trainer
Well back then, it wasn't a thing. The N64 got Pokémon Stadium (and its GB adapter) after Pokémon Snap (1 month apart).

There might be something, but since it's developped by Bandai Namco, there might not be either ^^;
I would assume it's more the second thing you said. I don't think there would be anything although I am wondering how many Pokemon are going to be in the game since there's a photodex (essentially a pokedex) in game. Also, this is not totally relevant, but it would be funny if New Pokemon Snap had some intense moments like this video.