• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Snap Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatleo

Older Pokemon Trainer
Just out of curiosity, does the game have a mode where you could use the Labo VR kit?
I don’t think it does. It could be added though in an update. After I saw your post I searched it, and some people on other sites want a new pokemon snap, and Labo VR kit bundle.

Heatleo

Older Pokemon Trainer
I will say the game is well worth playing and owning. (My only minor complaint is I want to see my friends pictures online more but can’t see them all due to my lack of current progress although I’m getting there).

NeganTheSavior

I never played the original N64 Snap, but my girlfriend bought the new one and let me try it out for a bit. I enjoyed it for what it was. It's relaxing for sure.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Wish the "Featured Course" online changed more than once a week.

after about 2 days it feels like people just posting the same 3-4 pictures over and over

also, 1 million sweet medals seems impossible o_O

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Not the N64 island DLC i was hoping for, but new courses are fun anyway :D

i expect New LenTalk missions for the new pokemon, and maybe some for the old too.

The 'Giant area' is the most interesting to me from what i see.

Featured course that week will be a new area i bet.

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
The new DLC is so much fun! I haven't played in a long while, so picking it back up was so enjoyable. I hope we get more surprise DLC!

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Started a New Playthrough just to see how early the New Courses unlock.

Side Path seems to be as soon as you unlock Illumina Orbs and/or Melody

Haven't figured out the other two. Photographed Milotic and heading to Volcarona shortly

Not visited the Maricopia Islands yet

Last edited:

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
I'm really enjoying today's update! The river area is very reminiscent of the one from the original, and the Badlands are certainly different. The "miniature" path is a tad... clunky in my opinion; I think that was unavoidable due to the scale of the subjects in comparison to the player.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Far as I can tell River and the Badlands are postgame unlocks.

If Milotic and Volcarona didn't unlock them, i'm not rushing through the rest of the game.

have about 100 uncompleted Lentalk missions to do, rushing to get this far.

TheLink

Eunie is as Eunie does.
Gonna download the update after work but from the sounds of things it should be a good time.

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Ugh... it's just as I feared: the "miniature" stage only has one Research Level. I really dislike that Dodrio jumping in every other second during the day.

Oh well, the other two new stages more than make up for it.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Now, I hope that if we get more DLC courses, that we get a Mini-stage for every stage/island.

Imagine being that small underwater against a Sharpedo, or Going through the Snow at that size :D

Professor did say it was still in testing, eventually the testing will be completed

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Currently working my way through the requests, somehow got the Rainbow Minior one while trying to get the one for Kangaskhan feeding her child. Mine is probably not as nice as some of the ones other players took but no way am I going through that again.

Definitely thankful for the QoL feature that marks out photos that fulfills a request, Salandit’s Battle Plan would seemingly be more annoying to clear without it.

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
I finished maxing out the new courses' research levels the other night. It wasn't as daunting a task as I expected, ultimately. Next up: unlocking missing titles!

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Was surprised to find I had a 1000+ Sweet medal photo on my online page when I played the game today

Just a Meadow Vivilion "Laying" on its back in Mid-air.

and my Garden Vivilion ended up in Trending, but it's only 450 something.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.