• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Special - Pokemon~Search for the Rinka Berries!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

G50

No longer posting
http://www.ciao.shogakukan.co.jp/jigou/
https://twitter.com/karubiimunomono/statuses/213286087806812160

Reveals that there is a new Pokemon special coming out called "Pokemon~Search for the Rinka Berries!~"

---------

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VWPdMMZxA...Rinka+Berries+Clipping+Images+AAPF+Report.jpg

This is a prequal to the Meleotta special from the 15th movie.

•Pikachu - Ikue Ootani
•Oshawott - Misato Fukuen
•Snivy - Megumi Hayashibara
•Meowth - Inuko Inuyama
•Wobbuffet - Yuuji Ueda
•Piplup - Etsuko Kozakura
•Chikorita - Mika Kanai
•Meloetta(Aria, Pirouette formes) - Ai Nakajima
•Snorlax - Kiyotaka Furushima

Meloetta's throat is injured, so Pikachu and Snivy search for the Rinka Berries. Meowth and Wobbuffet chase after Meloetta.

Official Name revealed - 'Sing Meloetta : Search for the Rinka Berries (うたえメロエッタ リンカのみをさがせ)'

Last edited:

TheNewGuy

"yay"? I'm generally not a fan of the specials unfortunately.

I am Lu

Sounds interesting, but it's hard to judge from only the title. I've always loved specials though, so I'm excited to wait for further details.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
With a title like that I expect cute stuff.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
That awkward moment when everyone is expecting news of the Team Rocket special, but instead we get a berry special. I'm hollering. This thing sounds exactly like a Pikachu short. It's disappointing that the writers/producers waste their time with trivial stuff like this, but oh well.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
That awkward moment when everyone is expecting news of the Team Rocket special, but instead we get a berry special. I'm hollering. This thing sounds exactly like a Pikachu short. It's disappointing that the writers/producers waste their time with trivial stuff like this, but oh well.

Pikachu shorts are made for little kids.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
I dunno. could be interesting but its hard to judge with so little information

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
More Pikachu shoved down our throats. I'll judge more when more comes in.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Wow!Excitement is in the air!

I'm still waiting for an episode "Ash battling random trainers and training for the league"Never gonna see that happening.

Dancing Togekiss

This sounds interesting. It's probably a pikachu special. I wish they would make another pokemon the star of a special for once just to make things different for a change.
(Also are rinka berries found in the game? I don't remember them at all.)

DMerle

Guess who's back
Apparently this is said to be on a DVD that comes out with Ciao magazine on July 3rd.

(Also are rinka berries found in the game? I don't remember them at all.)

No, I think this is the first time they've ever been mentioned before.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I agree that's likely to be another Pikachu special. Anyway, nice seeing there'll be one more besides the Melloetta short.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'll probably be attacked for saying this, but I have a feeling that this will be an Oshawott special. It's clear that he's popular, so perhaps this is just a test by the producers to see how marketable he can be. I for one believe that it's time for other Pokemon to get their own specials, and Oshawott is the best candidate for the job. I honestly can't see this being the usual Pikachu short because he's already getting one with Meloetta.

Status
Not open for further replies.