• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Speculation & Discussion Thread

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I wonder what Grimmsnarl looks like without all that hair. For example, those claws look like claws until you see his animation, turning those claws into a whip full of hair.

Orphalesion

I wonder what Grimmsnarl looks like without all that hair. For example, those claws look like claws until you see his animation, turning those claws into a whip full of hair.

Probably still better than Kantonian Rapidash and Moltres without their flames :p

Also there's something similar with Hattterene, it looks like Hatterene has pretty much the same body as Hattrem under all that gooey hair.

shoz999

When it comes to fighting-type Pokemon, I like how they make Pokemon built around martial arts such as Throh being built around judo, Hawlucha around wrestling or Hitmonchan around boxing. For Urshifu's case, telling by it's name and design, I think it's stemmed from Wushu or Chinese martial arts which composes hundreds and hundreds of disciplines which is fitting on the two different forms. I wonder if Single Strike will be a bunch of one-shot moves while Rapid strike will be a bunch of multi-strike or priority moves.

SatoSereFan224888

I’m disappointed we haven’t gotten an ice-type based off a Siberian Husky.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Gigantamax Grimmsnarl really reminds me of Aku. Please tell me I'm not the only one
Personally, he reminds me more of Chernabog.
If anything, it reminds me more of Beelzemon from Digimon, especially since Impidimp & Morgrem remind me of Impmon

Anyway, does anyone else think we'll get new regional evolutions along with the new Galarian forms for the expansion pack. I kind of think it's unlikely since we didn't get any new Alolan forms for US/UM, but somehow I think there's a slight possibility this time around since I didn't expect us to get any new Galarian forms for the DLC, let alone ones for the legendary birds

Last edited:

shoz999

Galarian Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres. Fighting, Psychic and Dark, each weak against the other. I don't know about you guys but I have this hunch that they'll be Fighting/Flying as opposed to Electric/Flying. Just a hunch. Although I wonder what's the deal with the Regi Duo being potentially electric and dragon.

Last edited:

NeedsAName

Although I wonder what's the deal with the Regi Duo being potentially electric and dragon.

Weird idea: That's only two members of a trio, one being Electric/something, and the other being Poison/Dragon, and a final unseen one being Fire/something, all being weak to ground like the previous three were weak to Fighting.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
It's face and claws look kind of bird-like to me.