• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Wish List

RexRyder

Fossil Pokemon based on a raptor. We finally got a T-rex, so they might as well knock out the 2nd most popular mainstream dinosaur. I'm personally hoping for a Rock/Electric or Rock/Dark typing.

And on the pseudo, for the most part I'm hoping it's a Fairy type. Was really dissapointed when Gen 6 didn't have one. Y'know, the Gen that introduced the type? Nah, let's make it another dragon instead :confused:

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Fossil Pokemon based on a raptor. We finally got a T-rex, so they might as well knock out the 2nd most popular mainstream dinosaur. I'm personally hoping for a Rock/Electric or Rock/Dark typing.

And on the pseudo, for the most part I'm hoping it's a Fairy type. Was really dissapointed when Gen 6 didn't have one. Y'know, the Gen that introduced the type? Nah, let's make it another dragon instead :confused:

Pure Dragon at that. I love the Goomy line, and the fact that it took 6 gens to get a pure Dragon psuedo is kinda off. But honestly they could have given it several dual types. Personally I'd prefer a Grass/Dragon psuedo, but something /Fairy could be fun too.

Far as the raptor goes, I'd be game for that. And Rock/Electric or Rock/Dark could be a great type. I could also see it being Rock/Fighting and play up the big sharp toe nail as a blade/sword giving it access to Sacred/Secret Sword as well.

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
I’d like to see the following
For Birds
Peacock
Flamingo
Ostrich
Turkey
Canada Goose
For another idea
Red Panda with strong Attack.
Kelpie (mythical evil horse spirit that drowns its victims in the water)
For the fossils
Velociraptor
Megalodon
For the regional Fighting type
One game exclusive: Aikido based Pokémon
Other game exclusive: Silat based Pokémon.
For both games: Tai Chi based Pokémon.
For the regional Bug type
Maybe a maggot that turns into a pupa which evolves into a fly Pokémon. Strong Speed, weak defenses, maybe strong Attack. Maybe would be a Bug/Dark or Bug/Poison type since flies are known to appear in famines or if it’s a biting fly.
Also, we haven’t seen a mosquito, water flea, damselfly, copepod, or tardigrade Pokémon for a Water/Bug type.
Also, a mayfly is an interesting idea. Or a stonefly.
For regional water bird I thought a Canada Goose or flamingo would be great.
Also, for an Australian region, I could see a malleefowl and bowerbird Pokémon which are Ground/Flying types. And a kookaburra that’s a Grass/Flying type.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*

Mr.Fiend

Everything stinks
Red Panda with strong Attack.
We already have bewear for a red panda and it also has strong attack.
Also, we haven’t seen a mosquito, water flea, damselfly, copepod, or tardigrade Pokémon for a Water/Bug type.
Somebody clearly hasn't heard of Buzzwole. Also, we just had two Bug/Water evolutionary lines, so i doubt that well get another one anytime soon.

PokeMon2.0

We already have bewear for a red panda and it also has strong attack.

Somebody clearly hasn't heard of Buzzwole. Also, we just had two Bug/Water evolutionary lines, so i doubt that well get another one anytime soon.
Ok. I messed up a bit. I do have Buzzwole and Bewear anyways.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I'd be happy with any cute cat or fox, or maybe a really cute rat!I don't even care about the types, as long as it's cute! :D

Well good news for you, GF always sprinkles some of those in every gen..... Just a question of if they meet your tastes.

Yuna-Sama

13 Lives Left~!
Well good news for you, GF always sprinkles some of those in every gen..... Just a question of if they meet your tastes.
True, but not all of them meet my personal tastes... I am somewhat picky, but that's probably a good thing as my team is huge enough as it is already... Still, I'm very excited with every new Gen to see what new cuties we might get! :D

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
True, but not all of them meet my personal tastes... I am somewhat picky, but that's probably a good thing as my team is huge enough as it is already... Still, I'm very excited with every new Gen to see what new cuties we might get! :D

Hopefully we get some fun ones like gen7. Ribombee and Bewear lines great.

Nodame

Misty <3
I'd be happy with any cute cat or fox, or maybe a really cute rat!I don't even care about the types, as long as it's cute! :D
This. Design is what matters to me, not it’s type or how strong it is. I only catch cute and pretty Pokémon. I still manage to train them all the way and win the League anyways in every game.

amoebo

amoeboVGC
Utilizing the existence of the Araquanid and Golisopod lines as reasoning for there to not be another Water/Bug line in Gen-8 is pretty bad logic, especially as that whole stretch of Gen-3 to Gen-5 where the starters were fire/fighting.

Now, say the next region is India-based or Russia-based, for example, that's sounder reasoning

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
This. Design is what matters to me, not it’s type or how strong it is. I only catch cute and pretty Pokémon. I still manage to train them all the way and win the League anyways in every game.

For the most part this is true for me too. I mean it needs to be usuable, so not terrible stats and a halfway decent move-pool too.

Like I loved the look of Pyukumuku, and didn't even care it didn't evolve, but once I caught wind of it's move-pool and gimmicky nature, I had trouble continuing to appreciate it.

PokeMon2.0

I bought a golden pheasant plush toy, and it made me think, what if they had this as either a new Pokémon or a regional Unfezant. I’d like to see a golden pheasant Pokémon anyways since Unfezant is more similar to a ring necked pheasant. Also, I’m surprised Unfezant wasn’t one due to the golden pheasant being common in Japan. Its also found in some parts of Europe.

Last edited:

Yuna-Sama

13 Lives Left~!
Me too. Like Clefairy for example and some starters. It’s kinda hard to beat the game this way but it’s challenging.
Late response, sorry... I kinda like how it adds the extra challenge to the games too! Pokémon like Kirlia, Braixen, Finneon, Phantump, Nidoran, Dragonair, Purrloin, Noibat, etc are just too adorable to evolve, and if feels really great when you work really hard on that extra training and beat everything in the game! :D