1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

New pokemon Wish list.

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation 8 Discussion' started by Zhydra, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff

How about a cone shell Water/Poison Pokemon And something based on the Triton’s trumpet that is said to be Toxapex’s natural predator to fill the sea snail slot? The Triton’s trumpet Pokémon could be stated to be wild Corsola’s best friend and where that particular sea snail is common, Corsola form colonies around them. This Pokémon could even have Immunity as one of its Abilities to show how Toxapex’s poison won’t affect the sea snail.

Kawaii Emolga likes this.
  2. paipr_christian

paipr_christian grass type fan.

That kinda meshes with my idea for a sea snail starter as it's HA would be Corrosion. I posted it in the starter topic but let me know and I can repost it here.

3. Kawaii Emolga

Kawaii Emolga Well-Known Member

A time ago, I dream about a poodle moth pokémon, and now, I want a Pokémon based in this cute bug :D

4. Veteran Trainer Eric

Veteran Trainer Eric Dino PKMN Master

I would really like to see some new baby pokemon. I really love seeing old mons get smaller cuter forms. Lapras for one would be great. Like a lot of players from red and blue had a lot of love for Lapras and at least I thought it always deserved one.

5. paipr_christian

How's this one sound?

Ghogriefst--->Banshreik
    Ghost/Fairy

Pixilate, Spookate (Ghost type Pixilate) HA:Soundproof

HP:60
    Att:75
    Def:80
    S.Att:111
    S.Def:80
    Spd:99

Ghogriefst, The Grief Pokemon. Ghogriefst are said to appear damp and dreary locations, exspecially if the people and Pokemon are not very happy. As such they have often been blamed for souring moods. In fact they are actually attempting to befriend others to mutually lift spirits.

Banshreik, The Shrieking Pokemon. It's said when they sense ill will it let's out a shriek attempting to warn those that may suffer. They love to play in the fog and shriek out to each other in a game similiar to hide and seek. Unfortunately travelers in foggy weather are often terrified by the mysterious sounds.

6. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff

I just thought of a brilliant way to make another Water/Fire Type. I was thinking of this red angry crab that can use steam based attacks and is inspired by both the steamed expression and an actual steamed crab.

7. paipr_christian

That be fun. Reminds me of what people though Clauncher would be, a pistol shrimp it's said to fire bubbles like bullets. And when the air bubble collapses it can reach temperatures of 8000 degrees for a split second. (That's the real animal).

Another fun Water/Fire idea could be a hot springs Pokemon.

8. Orphalesion

Orphalesion Well-Known Member

I always liked the idea of a Water/Fire type based on the Lionfish. It's called Fire Fish in a couple of languages and instead of "burning" poison it could shoot fire/steam/superheated water from it's various spikes...

And it would be a pretty Pokemon, just look at those animals.

9. lolipiece

lolipiece ウソです3: スイレンの逆襲 Staff Member Moderator

A lion fish would make for an interesting design, but if it used steam, it'd be a bit too similar to Volcanion if used that typing.

Why not Fire/Poison? Fish Pokemon don't necessarily have to be Water-types.

paipr_christian and Orphalesion like this.