• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Wish List

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
How about a cone shell Water/Poison Pokemon And something based on the Triton’s trumpet that is said to be Toxapex’s natural predator to fill the sea snail slot? The Triton’s trumpet Pokémon could be stated to be wild Corsola’s best friend and where that particular sea snail is common, Corsola form colonies around them. This Pokémon could even have Immunity as one of its Abilities to show how Toxapex’s poison won’t affect the sea snail.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
How about a cone shell Water/Poison Pokemon And something based on the Triton’s trumpet that is said to be Toxapex’s natural predator to fill the sea snail slot? The Triton’s trumpet Pokémon could be stated to be wild Corsola’s best friend and where that particular sea snail is common, Corsola form colonies around them. This Pokémon could even have Immunity as one of its Abilities to show how Toxapex’s poison won’t affect the sea snail.

That kinda meshes with my idea for a sea snail starter as it's HA would be Corrosion. I posted it in the starter topic but let me know and I can repost it here.

Veteran Trainer Eric

Dino PKMN Master
I would really like to see some new baby pokemon. I really love seeing old mons get smaller cuter forms. Lapras for one would be great. Like a lot of players from red and blue had a lot of love for Lapras and at least I thought it always deserved one.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
How's this one sound?

Ghogriefst--->Banshreik
Ghost/Fairy

Pixilate, Spookate (Ghost type Pixilate) HA:Soundproof

HP:60
Att:75
Def:80
S.Att:111
S.Def:80
Spd:99

Ghogriefst, The Grief Pokemon. Ghogriefst are said to appear damp and dreary locations, exspecially if the people and Pokemon are not very happy. As such they have often been blamed for souring moods. In fact they are actually attempting to befriend others to mutually lift spirits.

Banshreik, The Shrieking Pokemon. It's said when they sense ill will it let's out a shriek attempting to warn those that may suffer. They love to play in the fog and shriek out to each other in a game similiar to hide and seek. Unfortunately travelers in foggy weather are often terrified by the mysterious sounds.

Captain Jigglypuff

I just thought of a brilliant way to make another Water/Fire Type. I was thinking of this red angry crab that can use steam based attacks and is inspired by both the steamed expression and an actual steamed crab.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I just thought of a brilliant way to make another Water/Fire Type. I was thinking of this red angry crab that can use steam based attacks and is inspired by both the steamed expression and an actual steamed crab.

That be fun. Reminds me of what people though Clauncher would be, a pistol shrimp it's said to fire bubbles like bullets. And when the air bubble collapses it can reach temperatures of 8000 degrees for a split second. (That's the real animal).

Another fun Water/Fire idea could be a hot springs Pokemon.

Orphalesion

I always liked the idea of a Water/Fire type based on the Lionfish. It's called Fire Fish in a couple of languages and instead of "burning" poison it could shoot fire/steam/superheated water from it's various spikes...

And it would be a pretty Pokemon, just look at those animals.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
A lion fish would make for an interesting design, but if it used steam, it'd be a bit too similar to Volcanion if used that typing.

Why not Fire/Poison? Fish Pokemon don't necessarily have to be Water-types.

DSDark

Breeder
I just want a Goblin-Dark elf combo for a special Dark/Fairy type pseudo-Legendary

This would be a perfect stat distribution
HP: 110
Atk: 70
Def: 90
Satk: 130
SDef: 90
Speed: 110

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I did part of this idea in the starter topic, but for this topic I'm changing it to a 2 stage line.

Serpuno-->Duotempent
Fire or Ice--->Fire/Ice or Ice/Fire

HP:60
Att:110
Def:60
S.Att:110
S.Def:60
Spd:110

Serpuno (Fire type), The Daytime Pokemon. They prefer day time heat in the desert. As the slither around the desert they heat the sand underneath them making long glass trails. The redder thier single horn glows the hotter thier internal temperature is. At night they burrow into the sand with only their red hot horn sticking out.

Serpuno (Ice), The Nighttime Pokemon. They prefer the night time cold. Where ever they go the sand freezes and the temperature drops. Thier horn glows blue the colder the temperature. During they day they hide in the sand with only thier cold blue horn sticking out of the ground.

Serpuno (Fire) evolves with an Ice Stone at night.
Serpuno (Ice) evolves with a Fire Stone during the day.

Duotempent, The Dual Temperature Pokemon. Regardless of which form it evolves from it ends up the same. It's left head is a bit of a hot head and takes control during the day. At night it's right head has a cool attitude and takes control. Regardless of the time of day though they seem to share thoughts and goals. That said on a cold day or warm night they seem moody and confused.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Things I’d love to see as Pokémon:
•Lionfish (Water/Poison)
•Flamingo (Water/Fairy, Water/Fire, Water/Flying...lots of options)
•Moose (Normal or Rock)
•Hummingbird (Grass/Flying or Normal/Flying) give it Gale Wings and Sap Sipper
•Platypus (Male: Water/Poison, Female: Water)
•Bottlenose Dolphin (I know Water/Psychic is most commonly put as a good typing but I’d personally prefer pure Water or Water/Dragon)
•Sundew (Grass/Poison)
•Swordfish (Water/Steel)
•Another Shark (Water/something depending on the kind of shark)
•Periwinkle (Water)
•Fire Ant (Fire/Bug
•Pegasus (Fairy/Flying)
•Rhino (yes I know Rhyhorn exists) (Steel)
•Wildebeest (Dark)

DragonMasterX34

Following the trend of going back to previous generations, I would like the Johto region to be expanded upon.

In the manga, there was a Black Tyranitar which was a legendary pokemon and it took every fighting pokemon in the region to beat it. It should be a branch evolution off of Pupitar and it only evolves into a Black Tyranitar if leveled up in a certain area. So Pupitar could either evolve into a legendary, or it could evolve into a regular Tyranitar with different stats that has access to Mega Evolution.

Black Tyranitar
Rock/Dark
Ability: Ancient Armor(Maximizes the Defense and Special Defense stat[Not ignored by Mold Breaker, Teravolt & Turboblaze])
HP: 206
Attack: 134
Defense: 170
Sp.Atk: 5
Sp.Def: 150
Speed: 5
BST: 670

Basically it's ability works like a defensive version of Huge Power and gives the equivalent of a hidden +6 to it's defensive stats. And it's similar to Solgaleo, Lunala and Necrozma as in moldbreaker doesn't bypass it's ability.

And Kyurem, Reshiram and Zekrom used to be one Dragon, so I would like to see that as well.

Kyurem(Original Dragon)
Dragon/Ice
Ability: Omni-Force(All not very effective or immune moves hit for neutral damage)
HP: 125
Attack: 180
Defense: 105
Sp.Atk: 180
Sp.Def: 105
Speed: 25
BST: 720

The ability is allows it to hit everything for at least neutral damage even if said pokemon would be immune to the move. Even if the move is quad resisted, it will still hit for neutral damage. And Kyurem would be able to hit Xerneas with Draco Meteor for neutral damage for example.

Last edited:

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
How has there never been a Dolphin Pokemon? There should've been a Dolphin Pokemon in Pokemon Sun and Moon at least, that would've been perfect.

Last edited:

Acer11

For Pokemon based on cryptids, Bigfoot, Ogopogo, Jackalope, Dogman, and others. Possibly not include Nessie, the Yeti, or Thunderbird since we already have pokemon loosely based on those (Lapras, Abomasnow, Crabominable(a play on yeti crab), and Zapdos)

Acer11

There was some talk on a recent "concept" of a Pokemon based on an echidna. Unsure whether it's real or fake.

Captain Jigglypuff

There was some talk on a recent "concept" of a Pokemon based on an echidna. Unsure whether it's real or fake.
But I thought Cynaquil was based on an echidna. It has the body shape and the mouth down and its flames are the quills.