• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Wish List

Orphalesion

I think it'd be awesome if a Ice typed regional variant of Noctowl would use something similar to it's beta design (so basically maybe a really fluffy and round version of Noctowl) I mean Alolan Eggsecutor had a pretty drastic change from normal Eggsecutor, so why not this?

Then again, depending on the region a new, original Snow Owl Pokemon would make an awesome regional bird... (just saying that because the regional bird does seem to reflect its region in some way, like Toucannon for example)
And really with all the moths and butterflies and dogs and cats, who's to say we can't have a third owl Pokemon?

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Since Rowlet was a masterpiece. I hope we get more cute owls. How about an ice type one... aw

This is my desire.

I want a Ice/Flying type snow owl. And I know alot of folks automatically suggest a regional variant of Noctowl, but no, please no.

Remember regional variants are largely locked to the original forms stats, with slight changes.

Give us a brand new, three stage snow owl. Maybe a masked snow owl, with like an ice mask. With better than Noctowl stats.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
You think we might see adaptations of some of the Spaceworld Demo Pokemon?

KKS-Lapras

A Cheetah based Pokemon, that is Fire/Electric or Electric/Fire.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Probably going to be in the minority but I hope they don’t add regional forms (or at the very least keep them to a bare minimum).

I’d like another Pokèmon that’s in a habitat that’s the “opposite” of its real world counterpart like Hippodown

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Probably going to be in the minority but I hope they don’t add regional forms (or at the very least keep them to a bare minimum).

I’d like another Pokèmon that’s in a habitat that’s the “opposite” of its real world counterpart like Hippodown
I'd Like a fish or whale that lives in lava for an opposite habitat pokemon.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.

Years ago that's what I said I'd like to see for a flamingo.... A Flameingo.

I think a frog that lives in leave be fun too.

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
A flamingo would be nice. Either Water/Flying or Psychic/Flying.
Maybe a fire type goose or duck that swims in magma.
A raccoon would be a good Dark/Fighting type.
Would love to see a mantisfly or green lacewing for the bug. Or a longhorn beetle.
Would also like to see a centaur or satyr Pokémon.
As well as a Poison/Steel manticore and Poison/Dark basilisk or cockatrice.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I can already see there being hundreds of "Game Freak is running out of ideas" complaints. If we actually get that.

Which is ironic as suggesting they are running out of ideas implies that we already have a trashcan Pokemon.

RedJirachi

Veteran member

I hope regional variants aren't Kanto, there is far too much bias. For instance a snowy owl Hoothoot line or spooky Ghost/Fairy Ralts line

A lava whale could be a Water/Fire type sperm whale(because they reach very deep depths) that lives through geothermal vents/is a geothermal vent

What I want are evolutions to Pokemon that are bad in battle to improve them. Not Megas, not Alola forms, not Eeveultions, actual evolutions. It's been over a decade, we are due for evolutions for Pokemon that need it like Farfetch'd, Dunsparce, Chimecho and most of all UNOWN

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Do yall think it be too.... dark... or too real if they gave us a Poison/Flying type bird that was based on birds from oil spills and with garbage around thier bodies?

Orphalesion

Do yall think it be too.... dark... or too real if they gave us a Poison/Flying type bird that was based on birds from oil spills and with garbage around thier bodies?

Considering they scrapped a Pokemon based on a cloned sheep because it might become "too controversial" yeop. I'd also say it's kinda tasteless.
Even Pokemon that are based on pollution don't directly display the suffering it brings onto real life animals.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I want a sea snake that has two signature Abilities where one increases the power of all Fang and biting moves and gives them a 30% chance of causing the Poison status and another that causes attacks that Poison to have the Badly Poisoned effect.