• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Wish List

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I want a Dalmatian.

That be fun.... But it makes me want one with "opposite" types or something to further that classic dalmatian contract of black and white.... Or is that white and black?

RoySceptile

Bakaner
I wanna see a cool horned sheep.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I just want ones that are not Pokemon. Like give us birds not like pigeons but maybe something like a Hummingbird or instead of normal fish a dolphin.

Shadowclaw191

I would want to see a psychic/bug praying mantis. Like its based off a sage and maybe has drizzle as a HA.

Or a wolf pokemon that has eight legs, as it would be a wolf spider, rather than the usual spider monkey idea for a bug normal type. It could get Lunge and Tinted Lens.

And I'd really love to see an Ice Bug pokemon, i mean it'll most likely be a moth/butterfly pokemon but would be nice to see what they can develop on with the idea.

Orphalesion

That talk about right legged wolfs makes me think of a Pokemon based on Sleipnir, Odin's eight legged horse. Odin is, among other things, a storm deity and associated with both slyness and battle frenzy. So Dark/Flying?

Normal/Water sounds really good or Normal/Fairy.

Normal Fairy would be so adorable if its spots were a bunch of different colours and stuff.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I would want to see a psychic/bug praying mantis. Like its based off a sage and maybe has drizzle as a HA.

I love this idea. Never thought of it for a Bug/Psychic type. Just like a mantis that's praying/meditating.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I want some beetle like Pokémon with a false eye marking that can shoot out energy beams from its eye as a Bug/Psychic.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I want a Bug/Dragon, no matter how bad it would be. It might alleviate my disappointment with Flygon.

Another Ice/Ghost type would be cool as well.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I want a Bug/Dragon, no matter how bad it would be. It might alleviate my disappointment with Flygon.

Flygon has been and always will be one of my favorite Dragon type Pokemon. I'm one of the few that don't have issue with it's type combo. I'd love to see a regional variant that drops the /Ground for like Electric or Ice or something.

Honestly the thing that leaves me scratching my head more about the pine is not it's lack of /Bug typing but more so it's name.

We have Bagon, Shelgon, and then Salamence ... The later of which is a dragon that has finally reached it's 3 stage dream of taking to the skies and flying. It's a Flying Dragon....

And then the have Trapinch line that ends with Flygon.... A dragon that can fly.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Gargiggle-@35->Guardgoyle--@55-->Drakongar

Rock/Dragon

Rock Head, Rough Skin
HA:Stamina

Hp:125
Att:100
Def:125
S.Att:75
S.Def:125
Spd:50

Gargiggle, The Stone Pokemon.
This small playful Pokemon enjoy playing in fountains and spitting water at passerbys. They seem to have small bird like wings but aren't able to fly with them. Thier rock hard skin is said to hurt those that attack them.

Guardgoyle. The Guard Pokemon.
Guardgoyle are favored by many castle dwellers as ideal protectors. They stand watch over thier homes and are fiercely protective. Thier dog like appearance defies thier typing but makes them loved by families.

Drakongar. The Protector Pokemon.
With thier bat like wings and massive frames they are a sight to be feared. The watch from the top of towers and high cliffs. Despite thier weight they can glide down with the grace of Flying type, despite thier ability to fly. It's said during day time they are less active.

As far as appearances go the Gargiggle looks like a more reptilian small angel statue. Guardgoyle lacks wings but is quardrupedal and beast like. Drakongar is a large winged gargoyle.

Last edited:

Shadowclaw191

I love this idea. Never thought of it for a Bug/Psychic type. Just like a mantis that's praying/meditating.

However though praying mantis pokemon there's already a few, but maybe it just doesnt have the claw limbs to make it not look similar to scyther/leavanny/lurantis.

Also im surprised that with how popular gargoyles are we havent gotten like an actual one. Your idea is really cool and just fits the basis perfectly.

Shadowclaw191

Another Ice/Ghost type would be cool as well.

There's a lot of pokemon with unique typings. Would really like to see them mainly expended upon as well.
Dual types that have been unique for far too long, Poison Flying/Ghost/Ground and Psychic/Ice
Crobat and Gengar line seriously surprise me for staying unique typing for so long. I feel like poison crisscrosses with flying creatures and ghostly entities a lot.

As much as I want new typings I also want to not have just one pokemon representing it. Like Shedinja or Ludicolo or Magcargo. Theres potential in these pokemon, maybe Poison Flying for next starter bird?

Gen82

I hope they do an imp/goblin pokemon that evolves into an orge/troll pokemon. It could be a good Fairy/Dark pokemon that is a phyical attacker.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I’d love to see something based on a lotus flower. I’m thinking of something like a koi and a lotus pad that is on its back.