• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Wish List

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
I was thinking about an avocet Pokémon that uses it’s up curved beak like a sword.

DjautheJackal

The Anubian Jackal
i think a shrike could be a good idea. could be fun

an avocet or a sandpiper could also be cool or an oystercatcher.

it's to bad that this isnt set in australia because a butcherbird could make a really fun pokemon.

As much as I love that the UK is the new region; a Australia region for next gen with Butcherbirds would be amazing.

salsuigetsu

Gonna copy and paste a comment I made on Reddit:

A ghost umbrella. I have an idea for one but I’m not a great artist. It’s basically an umbrella w one eye and the umbrella part is like a big round batwing and the handle is one leg claw type thing. Kinda like an umbrella yokai. I think it would suit the region as well.

A Griffin. Maybe pseudolegendary.

A unicorn/pegasus. Fairy/Flying of course. Maybe have the Griffin and Unicorn be version exclusive pseudolegendaries.

I have this idea for an Ice/Poison type based on an Ice Queen. First form is Ice/Grass and is an ice princess flower type thing. The evolution is like a giant dead flower that’s shivering and has a crown/gas mask thing. The flower also wraps around it to form like a shield. It isolates itself in the snowy mountains because it harms anything it touches. Its name would be Isoquen (Ice-Isolation-Queen).

I have another idea for a cat that is Fairy/Fighting and is basically the Lucario or Zoroark of the region. It’s a moon themed cat wrapped in ribbons and bows and based on Japanese magical girl (Sailor Moon) characters.

Starting route/forest bug should be a dark type black widow.

Steel and Dragon type eeveelutions to complete a semi-trio w Sylveon. Maybe have Steel be exclusive to Shield and Dragon to Sword.

Another alien Pokémon. Something to do w the figure on the hill or the Stonehenge like rocks. So maybe a Psychic/Rock type.

An ice/water narwhal.

Steel/water swordfish fencer.

Psychic or Fairy/Flying Peacock. I have this idea for one. It’s purple and green and it has actual eyes on its tail. It looks pretty though. And the eyes are hypnotizing and very beautiful.

A Ground/Fairy Gnome w a red drill hat for a head.

Regional forms for Bisharp, Stoutland, Chandelure, Volcarona, Golurk. (Coincidentally all in Gen 5).

I’d like to see evolutions for existing Pokémon come back!!! Highly doubt it’ll happen though.
New evolutions for Weavile, Dunsparce, Delibird, Lapras.

Megas for Flygon, Haxorus, Milotic, Togekiss, Gen 2 starters, Gen 8 starters.

Idk overall I’d just like to see lots of Ice, Dark, Fairy, Steel, and Ghost Pokémon. Things based on bats, vampires, witches, spiders, ravens, aliens, robots, foxes, wolves, clocks, unicorns etc.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Steel and Dragon type eeveelutions to complete a semi-trio w Sylveon. Maybe have Steel be exclusive to Shield and Dragon to Sword.
There is also the connection to the legends of Dragon's and Knight's that are popular is stories around UK, which a Steel & Dragon type Eeveelution's can represent.

Acer11

i think a shrike could be a good idea. could be fun

an avocet or a sandpiper could also be cool or an oystercatcher.

it's to bad that this isnt set in australia because a butcherbird could make a really fun pokemon.
I hope the next generation, which would be 3-4 years after this upcoming generation, would be set in a region based on Australia.

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
Maybe an Elf themed Fairy/Fighting type

A Minotaur themed Psuedo-legend Fairy/Fighting type

A squid themed Pokemon

A Stegosaur themed Pokemon

a Velociraptor themed Pokemon

more fair folk themed Pokemon

and....
More Ultra Beast!!!!!!

Acer11

Found this video on Youtube. It was made by someone who "claims" to have leaked a potential new Pokemon from a "magazine", but I think it's fake. What do you guys think?

_skiploom_

I have thoughts for three new Pokemon lines:

1.) Regional bird

Robbin - The songbird Pokemon.
Based on a robin with a pink love heart shaped breast. The Pokemon looks like it is wearing a hood. The mythology is that it uses sing to distract Meowth before redistributing the coins to trainers in need.
The 2nd and final stages of this line would be Fairy/Flying. Move set would include a number of noise based attacks, with special attack / special defence focus.

2.) Regional water type

No name yet - the Flame shell Pokemon.

Water / Fire

This Pokemon is responsible for the rapid industrialisation of the Galar reason. It sucks water into it’s shell and releases it, superheated. In Galar people use this Pokemon to generate steam for industry and to heat pools in spas. However due to the steam, their shells get very hot and can lead to a nasty burn. Evolves with a fire stone.

Move set would include scald and a weak bubble attack in a similar vein. The ability would be flame body. The Pokemon wouldn’t learn any pure fire attacks like ember etc.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I’d like a Welsh Dragon legendary and platypus

Creyk

A tea pokemon is inevitable since that is a huge part of the UK.
Water/rock type teacup pokemon?

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Would also like to see a flower themed Pokémon that changes form, one form is a Rose, one form is a Daffodil and the other form is thistle.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
So now that we know what the starters are, and we know one of them isn't a squirrel....

Id like to formally say, we need a new squirrel Pokemon.

I vote a red squirrel or a white one. The former /Fire, the later /Ice.

I think between the two I'd lean more towards a Ice type squirrel. Specially if they could give it decent stats and a second type that makes it really fun to use.