• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Wish List

Orphalesion

Pretty sure somebody, somewhere, somewhen must have already have this idea, but...

...what about a Fairy/Dark "Wolf in sheep's clothing" Pokemon?

Could be a bit like Wishiwashi, a cute little, fluffy sheep/lamb that can shift into a dark, menacing wolf form?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
If we are doing that I think a pokemon based on jake the dog from adventure time and Lady the flying legless unicorn from adventure time would also lend themselves as great concepts to possible pocket monsters.
Lady Rainicorn would be interesting to see as a Pokémon. Out of all the magical inhabitants of Ooo, Lady always did seem to be the most like an actual Pokémon.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Here is sorta a random idea. Think of it as something in the Lucario archetype, but aquatic.

Guppuppy---@Max Friendship @lVl 30+-->Mergyo

Water--->Water/Ghost

Dry Skin, Simple--->Tough Claws
HA: Swift Swim

Hp:75
Att:125
Def:75
S.Att:50
S.Def:75
Spd: 125

Guppuppy, The Small Fish Pokemon.
These playful and joyful Pokemon love to jump about, gleefully splashing about in puddles. They wag their tales and and lick their owners faces like a happy Growlithe. Unlike most fish Pokemon they can walk on land, but need to to stay hydrated or their health deteriorates.

Mergyo, The Fishman Pokemon.
These Pokemon are often mistaken. They swim quickly through rivers, lakes, and oceans saving those it can. Often due to it's appearance it is mistaken for a monster attempting to drag the living into the deep. Trainers that spend time with them will find them to be a fiercely loyal and powerful friend.

KKS-Lapras

Pretty sure somebody, somewhere, somewhen must have already have this idea, but...

Could be a bit like Wishiwashi, a cute little, fluffy sheep/lamb that can shift into a dark, menacing wolf form?

It's interesting, because when I think of the UK, two animals come immediately to mind, Welsh Corgis, lol, and Sheep. This would be the perfect opportunity to introduce another sheep based Pokemon, and the "wolf in sheep's clothing" concept is one unique idea.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.

d3cpbct-fd711d94-0a84-4686-99cd-1ede246038b5.png

d35fi7q-67be1498-3868-42a1-9627-c82c6c59839d.png

To old favorites of mine from DeviantArt artistist mssingno

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Who else want an Alpaca ? Any ideas?

Gahh get outta my brain! I've been mentally trying to come up with the basics for one. How did you know?

Orphalesion

To old favorites of mine from DeviantArt artistist mssingno

The wolf one fits sorta what I'm envisioning, only that I'd like the wolf to look a bit more...twisted? Think a bit like the cursed wolf/dog in Over the Garden Wall, only toned down to Pokemon levels.

The sheep however, nah, I'm thinking of something super fluffy and cute, something you'd never expect to turn into a huge scary wolf when it gets angry.

I've worked with Alpacas one summer and....Fairy/Fighting type?

paipr_christian

grass type fan.

Alpasture--23-->Harverizo---@45--->Llameadow

Grass/Ground
Sniper, Leaf Pelt
HA:Sap Sipper

Hp:75
Att:50
Def:75
S.Att:105
S.Def:100
Spd:95

Alpasture, The Grazing Pokemon. They are known for their small size and friendly demeanor. They often are seen in large groups and hate being alone. The nutrianut they absorb from the ground help make their grassy pelts grown greener.

Harverizo, The Grazing Pokemon. They spend much of their days eating grass and hay. They are said to spit often at those that annoy them, but this is actually their way of expelling excess moisture from all the greens they eat throughout the day.

Llameadow, The Grazing Pokemon. A single Llameadow will keep a 10 square mile field from over growing by grazing throughout the year. To raise a herd of Llameadows requires large amounts of land. They are popular among trainers who want a Pokemon to ride on their journeys as well as those looking for a companion and friend.

Acer11

If there were a subcategory of Pokemon similar to Ultra Beasts one day, that would be a group of Pokemon based on the constellations (Leo, Cancer, Sagittarius, Libra, Virgo, Taurus, Scorpio, Aires, Gemini, Aquarius, Pisces, and Capricorn). Any ideas on types?

LeHarrt

The four elements of the star signs are Air, Fire, Earth and Water. Then you can have a secondary typing that match the sign, Scorpio = Poison, Taurus = Ground etc.

Flying - Aquarius, Libra, Gemini
Fire - Sagittarius, Leo, Aries
Grass - Virgo, Taurus, Capricorn
Water - Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
So fake or not, I've seen several folks trying to pass off leaks suggesting a Electric/Grass PikaClone.

Man I'd be bummed to finally get a Pokemon with that type combo (again I don't really count Rotom forms as being a certain type specially with how their move pools don't really benefit from the type they can be).

But yeah I'd be bummed to finally get a Pokemon that's Electric/Grass and it's a PikaClone....

Acer11

So fake or not, I've seen several folks trying to pass off leaks suggesting a Electric/Grass PikaClone.

Man I'd be bummed to finally get a Pokemon with that type combo (again I don't really count Rotom forms as being a certain type specially with how their move pools don't really benefit from the type they can be).

But yeah I'd be bummed to finally get a Pokemon that's Electric/Grass and it's a PikaClone....
You mean like the one mentioned in this video?

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
You mean like the one mentioned in this video?

If not that one I've seen it among others.

I mean.... I wouldn't hate any Electric/Grass or Grass/Electric Pokemon.

I just really want a new 2-3 stage line that is always that type combo and learns a variety of Grass and Electric moves.

And considering Dedenne only learns 2 Fairy moves, and Togedemaru only gets 3 Steel, let's just say I'm not confident a Electric/Grass PikaClone will have much more going for it option wise that Mow Rotom.

All that said I feel inspired..... Time to think up another 2-3 stage Grass/Electric type.... Have I done a cat one? I think I have.... Hmm something else then.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
A Pokémon based on a blacksmith with the Fire/Steel typing would be cool. It could carry around this huge metal hammer and breathe the fire that shapes the metal it works with.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
A Pokémon based on a blacksmith with the Fire/Steel typing would be cool. It could carry around this huge metal hammer and breathe the fire that shapes the metal it works with.

What about a Fire/Steel Scorpion. It's stinger tail could shoot the fire and it's claws could be hammer shaped.

Orphalesion

Now, I don't think that all Pokemon is SwSh need or should be based on British things, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut....

...one of my favourite legendary characters from that area (though it's based on an earlier character from Germanic folklore) is Wayland the Smith, particularly in some variations where he's a lord of the elves who possesses the power to "remake" human souls in his enchanted forge. In another tale he made himself wings with feathers of steel.
Would be cool to have a Legendary based on him with a Fire/Steel typing and the legends worked into his lore.

fafafou

Who else want a cheetah like pokemon ? well it s happening ! the shadow pokemon in the stadium looks like a cheetah running. Everybody say a dog or a wolf but go on google check for "cheetah running" and you will see it s the same. Same small head with small ears, the position of the legs and the tail straight to keep balance and change direction while running. So for me we finally have an electrik cheetah pokemon (the shape of the tail).

Acer11

If not that one I've seen it among others.

I mean.... I wouldn't hate any Electric/Grass or Grass/Electric Pokemon.

I just really want a new 2-3 stage line that is always that type combo and learns a variety of Grass and Electric moves.

And considering Dedenne only learns 2 Fairy moves, and Togedemaru only gets 3 Steel, let's just say I'm not confident a Electric/Grass PikaClone will have much more going for it option wise that Mow Rotom.

All that said I feel inspired..... Time to think up another 2-3 stage Grass/Electric type.... Have I done a cat one? I think I have.... Hmm something else then.
I've noticed a similarity between all of the Pikaclones.
1. All of them are rodents or lagomorphs
2. All of them have markings on their cheeks
3. All of them (except Pichu) learn the move Nuzzle
4. Each of them (except Emolga) keep their original names even when outside of Japan

I would figure the next one would have those features as well.