• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Wish List

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Who else want a cheetah like pokemon ? well it s happening ! the shadow pokemon in the stadium looks like a cheetah running. Everybody say a dog or a wolf but go on google check for "cheetah running" and you will see it s the same. Same small head with small ears, the position of the legs and the tail straight to keep balance and change direction while running. So for me we finally have an electrik cheetah pokemon (the shape of the tail).

I always felt it be fun to see a Electric/Fire cheetah. Maybe a Electric/Ground one... Since it's the fastest land animal.

Quickten--@35-->Speetah
Electric/Ground

Stakeout, Quick Feet
HA: Speed Drive

Hp:60
Att:90
Def:65
S.Att:55
S.Def:65
Spd:165

Quickten, The Fast Cat Pokemon.
They play and hunt in hot savannahs. They are constantly racing each other. Rather than be ostricized from the group the slowest trains with the fastest as the speed if the pack is their pride.

Speetah, The Supersonic Pokemon.
Nearly no Pokemon can match it's speed. They are able to keep large distance to track prey closing the distance with blinding speed pounce upon them. They can attack seemingly without making a sound thanks to their speed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Acer11

I don't think Electric/Ground is an interesting type combination for a cheetah Pokemon. I'd figure a combination of Electric and Dark would be suitable.

A large bird Pokemon based on an albatross incorporating elements of a passenger plane.

Last edited by a moderator:

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I don't think Electric/Ground is an interesting type combination for a cheetah Pokemon. I'd figure a combination of Electric and Dark would be suitable.

I think it is. I mean cheetahs are the fastest land animals aka Ground. Plus we have never had a /Ground cat Pokemon, while we have had a /Electric, so it be as equally unique as a /Dark would be. Although.... We don't have any Electric/Dark types, and only one Ground/Electric...... But we have like what three /Dark cats?

So yeah I think a Ground/Electric or heck even Ground/Fire, would be the most fitting. Plus nothing about a cheetah strikes me as being /Dark.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
How about a satellite, like the corocoro one that "leaked"

That leak is soo soo fake. You can pretty much pick apart it and see the different Pokemon it was made from.

As for a Pokemon based on a satellite.... hmm.... maybe, it really depends on what they opt to do.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
How about a satellite, like the corocoro one that "leaked"
Satellite as in the man made object sent into orbit to transmit signals or satellite as in something similar to a moon?

They'd have to put in a pokemon that represents the "Three lions" right? Maybe it could be an entire evolutionary line, the last one being a three headed Lion or something?!

Orphalesion

Is the Hoppip line partially based on dandelions?
I'm talking about a Dandelion themed lion pokemon :p

Maybe a two-stage line: A leafy lion cub that evolves into a big, green lion with a fluffy, yellow mane made out of dandelion petals.

The idea has been played around it several times in this thread, but I can't remember whether we ever came up with an interesting type combination...

Last edited:

Sarefan

Hylden General.

Maybe a two-stage line: A leafy lion cub that evolves into a big, green lion with a fluffy, yellow mane made out of dandelion petals.

The idea has been played around it several times in this thread, but I can't remember whether we ever came up with an interesting type combination...
Yeah, like the card in Yu-Gi-Oh. That's actually a pretty interesting Pokémon, that can have an interesting playstyle with moves like Cotton Guard and Pollen Puff.

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
I could see the dandelion lion starting out as Grass and evolving into either Grass/Fairy or Grass/Dark.
Would really like a Pokémon based off one of those creepy baby dolls. Would be a perfect use of the Normal/Ghost combo.
Also, maybe (this is an odd idea) a boxing box turtle Pokémon. Maybe Water/Fighting.
Also, for inanimate objects I’ve always thought a rubber ducky Pokémon would be cute. Maybe Water type that evolves into a duck pool floatie looking rubber duck. Would be an interesting idea and it would probably learn a bunch of Water-type and sound-based moves (because rubber ducks for the most part squeak). Would have a Water/something final evolution that’s a bipedal rubber duck that can use many unusual moves, would definitely learn Soak, Screech, and Hyper Voice, and probably Disarming Voice and (for the final evolution) Boomburst too, it would have slow speed, but a high Special Attack and low-mid defenses.
For a poison type, I had an idea once of a gas mask wearing Pokémon that carries something that sprays poison gas. Maybe an exterminator/pest control based humanoid. Would learn a new Poison type move that is super effective on Bug types which would have a 60% chance of Badly Poisoning the opponent and another one that’s not very effective due to some pesticides having insects that are resistant to it that has a 10% chance, would have a new ability that gives gas/spore/powder based moves a 30% chance of poison and Poison Touch.
Would also see a unicorn Pokémon, separate from Rapidash. Would be a counter of Rapidash, maybe Water/Fairy typed with access to Drill Run, Drill Peck, and Horn Drill.
Since it’s based off UK, I think we’ll get a Pokémon based off of Big Ben, I’m very certain of it.
I’d like to see a peacock, turkey, some other game bird or a chicken with a gender based branch evolution for the final stage.
For the 4 Beatles, we could get 4 bug (preferably beetle)Pokémon that are based off the 4 Beatles. If not, we would have trainers named George, John, Paul, and Ringo.

Last edited:

paipr_christian

grass type fan.

I'm hurt that you can't remember my wonderful and unique idea @Orphalesion

Grass/Electric for a Dandelion.

Cubseed-->Dandelion
Grass-->Grass/Electric

This Pokemon lays about all day absorbing solar energy which it's body uses to evolve. Upon evolving it is able to use the energy to power itself as well as it's newly gained electric attacks.

Gen82

I have an idea for a Druid pokemon. It would be a human like with a green robe, wooden staff with leaves growing out of it, and Deer like antlers on its head.

It would be Grass Ground type with high strength. It would have a mix of support moves (like Aroma theraphy and Leech Seed) as well as some strong attack moves. Its signature move is a ground move that can hit flying type pokemon.

I also have an idea for a rival pokemon that is strom wizard pokemon, but more on later.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
We need a steel-type homing missile fox Pokemon. You heard me right.

K, well that's just awesome. I could also see it being like a Ice/Psychic or an Ice/Ghost.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Or a dark-steel type.

Lol or that.

So side note. I was talking to some folks recently about a new possible/plausible steam/steam punk Pokemon line. And the obvious thoughts were Water/Steel, Fire/Steel Water/Fire.

But then another random thought appeared. What about a Steel/Poison steam punk Pokemon. It could be unique using a combo of Poison and steel attacks as well as some Fire and possible Water attacks.