• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Wish List

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
It’d be nice if the pseudo was an early game mon for once.

Could be wrong but I think Goomy Has the earliest appearance in it's game of introduction. (Bonus fact it's the first one I used in my first playthrough, I aquired one in wonder trade right outside of the XY daycare and breed it to get my own non-traded hoping to get a shiny. And that's why I spent the first weekend of XYs release having not beat the second gym.)

I don't think it be terrible though to see ones base stage like around third gym. Just make it's first Evo lvl like 40 or something.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Could be wrong but I think Goomy Has the earliest appearance in it's game of introduction. (Bonus fact it's the first one I used in my first playthrough, I aquired one in wonder trade right outside of the XY daycare and breed it to get my own non-traded hoping to get a shiny. And that's why I spent the first weekend of XYs release having not beat the second gym.)

I don't think it be terrible though to see ones base stage like around third gym. Just make it's first Evo lvl like 40 or something.
Dratini: before the 4th Gym
Larvitar: Post game iirc
Beldum: Post game
Bagon: Before the E4
Gible: After the 6th
Deino: Before the E4
Goomy: After the 5th
Jangmo-o: Before the last(second last in USUM) Trial

So Dratini is the “early” one but Goomy & Gible are close

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
Would love a cassowary Pokémon. Would be Fighting/Flying and know a move called Spear Kick that has a chance to make the opponent flinch.

Orphalesion

220px-Hydropotes_inermis_male.JPG

A picture of a Water Deer. It is also known as a "Vampire Deer" for the fact that instead of antlers, it has tusks. Now this is a Pokemon that deserves Horn Leech lol. If it were up to me I'd give it a grass/dark type.

I've been expecting a water deer since the Sun and Moon pre-release when Masuda tweeted about visiting a water deer sanctuary. Would totally love it.

Due to the leeching/"grass vampire" aspect you suggest, the "grass" type could be something like foxfire fungus or tree moss or (European) mistletoe or a less obviously parasitic plant like the Indian Paintbrush https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castilleja

Paraqua

Beginning Trainer
Here's an idea for the regional cat-like Pokémon in Gallar which I have based on the thought experiment known as Schrödinger's Cat

Quankitty (From Quantum + Kitty)
Quantum Cat Pokémon
Normal type

Ability: Pick-up

Quankitty ----- @25 ------> Schrödincat

Schrödincat
Quantum Cat Pokémon
Normal/Ghost type

Ability: *Schrödinger's Paradox
Effect: When running out of HP from a OHKO, instead of fainting, the Pokémon regains half of it's original HP and inflicts confusion to the opponent.

PokeMon2.0

I want a chicken Pokémon that isn’t a legend like Tapu Koko and isn’t a starter like Torchic. Maybe a little adorable big eyed chick. It’s final evolution would be split. A male one would become a rooster, Fighting/Flying, and the female a hen, Ground/Flying or Fairy/Flying. Rooster would be a fast Pokémon with high physical Attack, and the hen would be a Special attacker, who learns a few new moves. Also, give it some aspects of a rubber chicken too.

Orphalesion

I want a chicken Pokémon that isn’t a legend like Tapu Koko and isn’t a starter like Torchic. Maybe a little adorable big eyed chick. It’s final evolution would be split. A male one would become a rooster, Fighting/Flying, and the female a hen, Ground/Flying or Fairy/Flying. Rooster would be a fast Pokémon with high physical Attack, and the hen would be a Special attacker, who learns a few new moves. Also, give it some aspects of a rubber chicken too.

The hen needs Soft-Boiled in its move pool.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
It's final evolution would be that it evolves into a golden chicken going super-saiyen and it will be the Cucco Pokemon.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
So I'm gonna throw thit one out as a non-dragon psuedo.

Inspired by this flower.
15017.jpg

Lileed--@30-->Bonflower---@50--->Petalava
Grass/Fire

Chlorophyll, Serene Grace
HA: Drought

Hp:120
Att:70
Def:85
S.Att:130
S Def:85
Spd:105

Lileed, The Seed Pokemon. Like a ember this small Pokemon glows from the heat within. They prefer warm areas, but are able to handle even cold climates. They cheerfully play, and bring warmth to others.

Bonflower, The Flower Pokemon. Their petals are like a fire. As they move about it is as if the flames are dancing. They are active in the mornings after a frost, attempting to thaw the ground to keep plants and others r Grass types healthy.

Petalava, The Flower Pokemon. Every movement they make is like a beautiful dance. Their petals glow with heat and it's said where ever they dance is always the ideal place to plant gardens. It's said where large groups gather winter comes late and spring comes early.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I think it'd be better if we got two Pseudos, like in Hoenn.
Since we'll probably get a Dragon one regardless

Hopefully we actually get a Dragon type line that isn't a Pseudo though, SM didn't add any.

Agree I like the idea of getting 2 psuedo again.

Also .... Didn't we have Turtonator and Grampa as non-psuedos in SM? Or do you mean a new /Dragon Evo line that isnt a psuedo?

Friendshipper

Gotta Love 'Em All
Whatever the main dragon line of this generation would be, I wish it has a unique and interesting dual type. I quite like Kommo-o line for the simple fact that it introduces a new dual type.

Dragon/Fairy, anyone?

PokeMon2.0

Yeah, gotta say that I think the dragon will be based off of the Welsh Dragon. And be Dragon/Steel type.
I think we will get 2 pseudos.
1. A Fairy/Poison hedgehog with poison quills. Would evolve into a bipedal Poison/Steel hedgehog with armor and poison spikes.
2. A dragon, maybe a wyrm, probably Ice/Dragon.

I’d love to see a Grass/Fire burning bush Pokémon. Would learn a new move called Flaming Leaves that does damage and has a chance to burn the opponent.
A Dark/Fairy minotaur is also on my list.
And a falcon, peregrine specifically.
Looking forward to seeing more special Rock moves and physical Fairy moves.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Dolphantum---@48--->Drillerwail
Ground/Ghost

Sand Rush, Shadow Tag
HA: Sand Stream

HP:60
Att:110
Def:60
S.Att:110
S.Def:60
Spd:110

Dolphantum, The Wise Pokemon. These Pokemon are believed to have lived in the oceans at one point in time. Sensing their extinction, groups somehow managed to flee into the earth. They are able to swim through any ground, but prefer sandy soils.

Drillerwail, The Wise Pokemon. These large Pokemon able able to move through the ground with ease, although as they move harder through soils, it's said they sounds they make are like an otherworldly wail. They enjoy popping the top of thier head out and causing small sand twisters to startle passerbys. It's said they do this at the behest of spirits to playfully tease the living.

Orphalesion

Ground/Ghost

Sand Rush, Shadow Tag

Dolphantum, The Wise Pokemon. These Pokemon are believed to have lived in the oceans at one point in time. Sensing their extinction, groups somehow managed to flee into the earth. They are able to swim through any ground, but prefer sandy soils.

Drillerwail, The Wise Pokemon. These large Pokemon able able to move through the ground with ease, although as they move harder through soils, it's said they sounds they make are like an otherworldly wail. They enjoy popping the top of thier head out and causing small sand twisters to startle passerbys. It's said they do this at the behest of spirits to playfully tease the living.

Hands Down, best dolphin/porpoise Pokemon idea I've ever seen.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Ground/Ghost

Sand Rush, Shadow Tag

But what makes it so wise! They be digging and stuff but I’m seeing no wise things!

(P cool idea though regardless)