• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokemon Wish List

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I dig the house-fly idea, or any kind of 'pest' Pokemon, like a termite or bed bug too. But what I really want to see is a Fire/Water type that isn't exclusive as a legendary.

Had an idea years ago for a a housefly Pokemon that was a myhtical.

Shooflie
Bug/Psychic
The Paradox Pokemon
This Pokemon was often ignored and seen as a nuisance. Recently Pokemon scientists have made a startling discovery that suggest there is only one Shooflie and somehow it can excisting I multiple places at once.

I couldn't decide on a ability. Contract, Simple, and No Guard all seem like they could work well.

Also for the Water/Fire type. And elephant. First stage named Thermyderm. It's nose gets more and more red the higher it's internal temperature gets.

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
In an India region, I could see the peafowl being the regional bird, with the evolution being different for male or female. I could see it learning
- Peck
- Screech
- Tail Slap
- Tail Whip
- Hyper Voice
- Psychic (because the eyes in the peacock’s tail could be energy organs)
- Calm Mind
- Quick Attack
- Brave Bird
- Fly
- Sky Attack
- Lucky Chant (because the peafowl is considered lucky in Indian culture)
- Detect
- Attract
- Captivate (both for the male peacock)

I think the first stage would be a Flying-type peachick, that evolves into a Normal/Flying-type peacock/peahen that is young and finally evolves into a Psychic/Flying adult peacock/peahen. The male version would be more Attack/Special Attack oriented and the female version would be more defensive. It would first evolve around Lv. 16 and then about Lv. 30. GameFreak, if you see this and you’re planning an India-based region, please do this Pokémon (if you haven’t already planned something similar).

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
In an India region, I could see the peafowl being the regional bird, with the evolution being different for male or female. I could see it learning
- Peck
- Screech
- Tail Slap
- Tail Whip
- Hyper Voice
- Calm Mind
- Quick Attack
- Brave Bird
- Fly
- Sky Attack
- Detect
- Attract

I think the first stage would be a Flying-type peachick, that evolves into a Normal/Flying-type peacock/peahen that is young and finally evolves into a Psychic/Flying adult peacock/peahen. The male version would be more Attack/Special Attack oriented and the female version would be more defensive. It would first evolve around Lv. 16 and then about Lv. 30. GameFreak, if you see this and you’re planning an India-based region, please do this Pokémon (if you haven’t already planned something similar).
How about a signature move that involves the eye patterns on the tail feathers?

PokeMon2.0

Acer11

- Peck
- Screech
- Tail Slap
- Tail Whip
- Hyper Voice
- Calm Mind
- Quick Attack
- Brave Bird
- Fly
- Sky Attack
- Detect
- Attract

I thought about that same idea but with the pokemon as a flying/grass type because the peacock's tail feathers (especially the male's) resemble fern plants.

PokeMon2.0

I thought about that same idea but with the pokemon as a flying/grass type because the peacock's tail feathers (especially the male's) resemble fern plants.
Cool. That’s also a good idea.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Can't remember if I mentioned these ideas, but both are based on scorpions.

One is a Bug/Ground desert scorpion. It uses it's claws to push dirt and it's tail to grab 'buckets' of dirt. Normal color would be tan, but shiny would be bulldozer yellow.

The other is Bug/Electric, it's claws are like hammers, and it's partially inspired by Norse good Thor, which is why the perfect name for it would be Thorpion.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
A Pokemon based off a griffin, it is a bit baffling we went for seven generations without a Pokemon based off one of the most notable in Western mythology.

Dankrai

i do'nt kid around
A Pokemon based off a griffin, it is a bit baffling we went for seven generations without a Pokemon based off one of the most notable in Western mythology.
It would not make sense for pokemon to have a griffon, as that is not a "true" animal...

Acer11

Can't remember if I mentioned these ideas, but both are based on scorpions.

One is a Bug/Ground desert scorpion. It uses it's claws to push dirt and it's tail to grab 'buckets' of dirt. Normal color would be tan, but shiny would be bulldozer yellow.

The other is Bug/Electric, it's claws are like hammers, and it's partially inspired by Norse good Thor, which is why the perfect name for it would be Thorpion.
Don't we already have Gligar, Skorupi, Drapion, and Gliscor?

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Don't we already have Gligar, Skorupi, Drapion, and Gliscor?

......and we have how many dogs, cats, birds, bats, fish, etc...

Even then both those lines you mentioned don't really give off the vibe of a more traditional scorpion look. Nor are they scorpion/bulldozer hybrids or Norse thunder good Thorpions.

Acer11

......and we have how many dogs, cats, birds, bats, fish, etc...

Even then both those lines you mentioned don't really give off the vibe of a more traditional scorpion look. Nor are they scorpion/bulldozer hybrids or Norse thunder good Thorpions.
If there were another bat pokemon, it would be a hypothetical Grass starter based on a Fruit Bat, and it's name and it's evolutions' wouldn't end in "bat" (Zubat, Golbat, Crobat, Woobat, Swoobat, and Noibat)

Anyway, if the next region is based on Africa, I want it to have at least a hypothetical Electric/Dark Pokemon based on a cheetah, a Pokemon based on an ostrich (it would not be able to learn fly, since ostriches can't fly), and a Fighting type based on a silverback gorilla (Their arms are really strong).

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
Fighting type based on a silverback gorilla (Their arms are really strong).

Fighting/Steel maybe.

Although I would love a Grass/Steel silverback starter. It's final stage would be a golden back Gorrila named Goldrilla.

Another Pokemon idea I'd like to see is a Sting Ray Pokemon that is /Electric type. I wouldn't mind it being Water/Electric, but think they could also do something more interesting with it. Maybe Ghost/Electric?

Acer11

Fighting/Steel maybe.

Although I would love a Grass/Steel silverback starter. It's final stage would be a golden back Gorrila named Goldrilla.

Another Pokemon idea I'd like to see is a Sting Ray Pokemon that is /Electric type. I wouldn't mind it being Water/Electric, but think they could also do something more interesting with it. Maybe Ghost/Electric?
Ok, as long as it isn't a manta ray (We got Mantine and Mantyke)

Orphalesion

There's a lot that could be done with a Griffin. In heraldry they symbolic courage and military strength, so I could see it being another Fighting/Flying type. Maybe somewhat knight-like in design with the final evolution having a flowing plumage on it's head.
And the first stage would probably be extremely adorable, with tiny little wings and stuff.

In a similar line of thought, I'd LOVE a Sphinx. Can even be a mish-mash between the Greek and Egyptian variants. Could see it being Psychic or Psychic/Dark, since it's generally seen as intelligent but also sinister and cruel.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
How about a walking stick Bug/Grass Type that evolves into a living leaf bug? One that is More gender neutral than leavanny is.

A Sphinx I could see as being Ground/Psychic.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
There's a lot that could be done with a Griffin.

Gotta agree with ya there. There are so many type combinations they could give a griffin. Actually I remember some fakemon art on a hypothetical final form for Rowlet that had it become a sorta owl/griffin.

Also theention of Fighting/Flying type reminds me of an idea I really want to see for a Pokemon. A superhero bird. Make it's wings similiar to Lugia's so that they kinda look like arms/hands. First stage could be a side-kick and it evolves into a superman-esc final stage.

Or not a bird and just a fighting type that evolves into a Fighting/Flying type hero Pokemon.

Last edited: