1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

New Pokemon Wish List

Discussion in 'Pokémon Sword & Shield Discussion' started by Zhydra, Oct 27, 2018.

1. R0shan

R0shan Arcaknight

• Minotaur
    • Griffin
    • Pegasus
    • Stegosaurus
    • Narwhal
    • Dolphin
    I would like to see some Galar Pokemon based off these creatures.

2. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Don't mess with the bull. You'll get the horns. Staff Member Moderator

Great ideas. Would love to see any of them come to life.

Maybe there could be a a Raptor one. It would be cool if there was a Scottish wildcat type Pokemon.

wolf jani, R0shan and Saddlers_End like this.
  3. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army Staff Member Moderator

I’m surprised there isn’t a Pokémon based on sea snakes. Just give it a signature Ability that works similarly to Strong Jaw but all Biting moves have a 20% chance of causing the Badly Poisoned Status to symbolize the toxicity of the sea snake’s venom. And a triton horn sees snail to prey on Mareanie and act like Corsola’s best friend and savior.

wolf jani likes this.
  4. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Don't mess with the bull. You'll get the horns. Staff Member Moderator

Wouldn't Huntail, Gorebyss, Eelektrik and Eelektross kind of fit in that category? Wouldn't mind seeing a poison based one though.

Trey pokes and wolf jani like this.
  5. silentspaceman

silentspaceman Psychotic Neutral

That would be cool. I'm thinking it definitely gets bullet seed and seed bomb, because cannons.

6. Orphalesion

Orphalesion Well-Known Member

I'd love to see those typings for those creatures:

Minotaur: Ground/Fighting
    Griffin: Steel/Flying (giving it knight's armor)
    Pegasus: Water/Flying (in the myths Pegasus causes new springs to form each time he touches the ground)
    Narwhal: Water/Steel
    Dolphin: Grass/Water river dolphin.

But they are fish, not snakes. Truth be told I'd really like to see a regional form of Ekans and Arbok being Poison/Water watersnakes. Maybe with a pattern like coral snakes.

7. derekrandall

derekrandall Well-Known Member

I think those are based off eels not sea snakes

wolf jani and WishIhadaManafi5 like this.
  8. WishIhadaManafi5

Ah I see.

wolf jani likes this.
  9. Orphalesion

If it helps...eels are frequently mistaken for water snakes.

10. paipr_christian

paipr_christian grass type fan.

Golly I hope it's not a single stage line.... I mean, we already have 2 single stage Steel/Flying types. Do we really need another?

Orphalesion and wolf jani like this.
  11. PokeMon2.0

PokeMon2.0 Cramorant is too cute for words!

I think Corviknight will be a 2 stage late game Pokémon like Braviary.

Leonhart likes this.
  12. paipr_christian

So let it evolve at lvl 54?

13. PokeMon2.0

PokeMon2.0 Cramorant is too cute for words!

Maybe not Lv. 54, maybe like level 35 or something.

paipr_christian likes this.
  14. paipr_christian

Lol, fair enough. I'd say 40ish is an alright time, depending on when it's base stage shows up.

I just want it to have a prevo. I'm not a huge fan of single stage lines (I like to feel like I earned a power up) and Corviknight is pretty big, so it's not hard to imagine it being the final part of a evo line.

wolf jani likes this.
  15. Orphalesion

I really hope it will have a prevo, but right now I'm a bit pessimistic in relation to Croviknight not being a standalone :-/

16. paipr_christian

Why's that?

wolf jani likes this.
  17. Orphalesion

Because since gen 6 so many Pokemon that would have been really awesome as part of an evolution line have been standalone instead: Carbink, Pyukumuku, Wishiwashi, Oricoro (could have had a prevo and worked like Eevee), Bruxish, Grampa (I don't like that one, but it could still have used an evolution line) Turtonator, Komala, Minior and now it also looks like Alcremie might be a standalone.
    So I'm worried Croviknight will also be a standalone.

wolf jani and paipr_christian like this.
  18. paipr_christian

Fair enough. And I agree. Plenty of Pokemon could've/should've been apart of a line. . . ... And sadly not.

Orphalesion and wolf jani like this.
  19. Gen82

Gen82 Well-Known Member

I would like some pokemon based and British culture.

Maybe a pokemon based on Shurlock Homes, a few based on Alice and Wonderland characters like the Mad Hatter, and more steampunk pokemon.

20. paipr_christian

Hmm.... Maybe a Grass/Psychic type for the mad hatter. Make it based on a mushroom cap and have it cause like psychadelic visions.